Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,329 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Peter Obi Did Not Build Any School In Anambra State As Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Did Not Build Any School In Anambra State As Governor (655 Views)

FFK: Message "Exposed" By Obi Did Not Originate From A Tinubu Supporter / Goodluck Jonathan Earned N51 Trillion From Oil, But He Did Not Build 1 Hospital. / Corona Virus: Buhari Did Not Build Any Hospital In 5 Years? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Peter Obi Did Not Build Any School In Anambra State As Governor by IkeIgboNiile(m): 1:03pm On Apr 24
aguluobi
To know that you will perish lying on the eve of Obiano becoming governor because of the bad road n infrastructure in Anambra we couldn't get back to Lagos after a wedding.

We had to hang around for close to a week just for traffic of those coming n going for Xmas n New year celebration to ease before we could go. A whole week not just days.

This was after 8 years of Peter Peter Obi n the foolish bastards was vision less to see the danger all Tru it 8 years

Then you talk about Chime in same sentence with Obi ?! Boy, you must perish lying, after my friend's wedding in Anambra which I experience the terrible situation I narrated above I later hook with a girl in Enugu n I can remember ordering a taxi in Enugu which was so cheap n clean that I had to book it for the entire day carrying me everywhere I went.

I later learn the govt had a purchase program it use to empower those driver, now talk about the roads in Enugu n that in Anambra ? Bro even if we de cry we go still de see. I remember vividly my bewilderment wondering if I was in Lagos or Abuja.

Now compare that to when I travelled by road Tru Abia Imo n Anambra the traumatic experience I encountered ensured I never returned to the East till today.

Tell me the place you visited in Anambra during Obi's tenure. My mother worked in the educational sector during obi and oblano's regime, so anything i tell you about his work, you can verify.
For the road, anyone in Anambra knew obiano's government only did maintenance of roads and as his government focused on other sector.
I won't be surprised if you've never been to Anambra during PO time. As yourself why 90% of anambrians voted for PO when ojukwu never got that much in all the elections he participated in?
Re: Peter Obi Did Not Build Any School In Anambra State As Governor by aswani(m): 2:22pm On Apr 24
shortgun:
If Peter Obi did not build any school or do well for the people of Anambra state when he was Governor, how come he was able to get 95% of their votes and still defeat Tinubu mercilessly in Lagos state even with all the rigging and intimidations in the last presidential election? 🤔

We all know Peter Obi does not induce voters with money..
I want Tinubu supporters to give me a logical explanation

Her name is Cynthia Okeke.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don’t Enter EFCC Wahala “dem No Dey Joke Ooo’ – Cubana Chief Priest / Ignorant: Not Every Sanwo-olu Is Lagos Governor, Gboyega Slams Tunde Ednut / Imagine This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.