Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

When APC Nairalanders Insulted David Hundeyin Over Scam Nigeria Air - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When APC Nairalanders Insulted David Hundeyin Over Scam Nigeria Air (414 Views)

Osun: Not All Data Was Transmitted When APC Obtained BVAS Server Report – INEC / DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin / "When APC Sees Atiku In America" - Nigerians React As Atiku Storms US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When APC Nairalanders Insulted David Hundeyin Over Scam Nigeria Air by kYjelly2: 12:34am On Apr 24
Remember this thread : -

https://www.nairaland.com/7704114/nigeria-air-rented-david-hundeyin

Had to go back and see just how APC supporters were hailing insults on David, same way they hail insults on Obi now.

They are mostly if not always wrong and when you show them evidence, such as this thread, they refuse to learn/reform themselves and continue to support the worst things for Nigeria.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When APC Nairalanders Insulted David Hundeyin Over Scam Nigeria Air by RuggedBiafran: 2:49am On Apr 24
They insulted Air Peace but appreciated a criminal that EFCC has scheduled an invite with.

They insult an Air Peace that saved them from being wasted in South Africa when xenophobic attacks were rampant.

God will definitely deal with them and WOE betide any idiot that talks SOUTHERN UNITY with them..

Shey we dey watch Dem closely...

6 Likes

Re: When APC Nairalanders Insulted David Hundeyin Over Scam Nigeria Air by StOla: 3:12am On Apr 24
Can one expose what was already disclosed about the national career being run by Ethiopian Airlines?

Stop discovering mungo park.

That was what made the charlatan journalist fade away into insignificance and disregarded by those who even wanted his many sensational tales to be true.

Some are still waiting for FBI to release their files. Abi no be so?

That does not excuse any corrupt act of the said Aviation Minister over that same deal that the charlatan journalist did not even discover.

The Idiot focused on telling us what was already known and it was no news if the Airplanes that were initially coated as Ethiopian Airlines were later recoated as Nigeria Air.

Aviation minister @hadisirika is committing broad daylight fraud by displaying this rented and hurriedly repainted @flyethiopian Boeing 737-800 as an aircraft belonging to a phantom "Nigeria Air".

Or was this not the sensational claim made by the charlatan journalist to inform us about a Nigeria Air that was already disclosed to be run by Ethiopian Air?

His ignorance and "cry wolf" approach to his journalism work was well exposed and shamed on that topic.

Why did he not investigate the corruption charges for which EFCC has now arrested the said Minister?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When APC Nairalanders Insulted David Hundeyin Over Scam Nigeria Air by KillahPriest: 7:43am On Apr 24
StOla:
Can one expose what was already disclosed about the national career being run by Ethiopian Airlines?

That was what made the charlatan journalist fade away into insignificance and disregarded by those who even wanted his many sensational tales to be true.

That does not excuse any corrupt act of the said Aviation Minister over that same deal that the charlatan journalist did not even discover.

The Idiot focused on telling us what was already known and it was no news if the Airplanes that were initially coated as Ethiopian Airlines were later recoated as Nigeria Air.

Or was this not the sensational claim made by the charlatan journalist to inform us about a Nigeria Air that was already disclosed to be run by Ethiopian Air?

His ignorance and "cry wolf" approach to his journalism work was well exposed and shamed on that topic.

Why did he not investigate the corruption charges for which EFCC has now arrested the said Minister?
Oluwa mi o

4 Likes

Re: When APC Nairalanders Insulted David Hundeyin Over Scam Nigeria Air by SisterAnn(f): 8:06am On Apr 24
KillahPriest:
Oluwa mi o
You never see anything. Why do you think APC supporters are called zombies?

3 Likes

Re: When APC Nairalanders Insulted David Hundeyin Over Scam Nigeria Air by Cindypresh(f): 8:13am On Apr 24
StOla:

Op see one of them here.

People like mannabbqgrillz, freestuffng,ereluroz,coronaviruspro, yarimo,helinues, seunmsg and their numerous alternate account sold scam to gullible Nigerians.

They're doing same thing they did with buhari for tinubu, defending every nonsense policies he shuns out.

Engage them in a meaningful debate and they quickly turn it to tribalism...they are empty and have nothing to offer aside propaganda.

5 Likes

Re: When APC Nairalanders Insulted David Hundeyin Over Scam Nigeria Air by helinues: 8:14am On Apr 24
Cindypresh:

Op see one of them here.

People like mannabbqgrillz, freestuffng,ereluroz,coronaviruspro, yarimo,helinues, seunmsg and their numerous alternate account sold scam to gullible

Why can't you respect yourself and stop trolling all in the name of mentions, after all the said discussion, I wasn't part.

No dey mention me unnecessary
Re: When APC Nairalanders Insulted David Hundeyin Over Scam Nigeria Air by kYjelly2: 9:21am On Apr 24
Cindypresh:

Op see one of them here.

People like mannabbqgrillz, freestuffng,ereluroz,coronaviruspro, yarimo,helinues, seunmsg and their numerous alternate account sold scam to gullible Nigerians.

They're doing same thing they did with buhari for tinubu, defending every nonsense policies he shuns out.

Engage them in a meaningful debate and they quickly turn it to tribalism...they are empty and have nothing to offer aside propaganda.

They have absolutely nothing to offer Cindy.

I have never seen people so adamant to destroy their people by supporting criminals only. As you said, Engage them, even with something factual, like 2 + 2 = 4, and they will start saying random useless things like "only IPOB will agree it's 4", "Obi this and that"... then you will see such comments with 100 fake likes.

See how awon Helinues are liking their own comments. I will soon write code in PHP to deploy robots to also start liking non-APC comments, but I haven't had the time yet.

2 Likes

Re: When APC Nairalanders Insulted David Hundeyin Over Scam Nigeria Air by BigkokoRep: 9:25am On Apr 24
Southern unity is dead. It died with Aketi. Poor fellow he was deceived by Asiwaju without knowing they gat a number on him!

RuggedBiafran:
They insulted Air Peace but appreciated a criminal that EFCC has scheduled an invite with.

They insult an Air Peace that saved them from being wasted in South Africa when xenophobic attacks were rampant.

God will definitely deal with them and WOE betide any idiot that talks SOUTHERN UNITY with them..

Shey we dey watch Dem closely...

2 Likes

Re: When APC Nairalanders Insulted David Hundeyin Over Scam Nigeria Air by EreluRoz: 9:39am On Apr 24
Cindypresh:

Op see one of them here.

You this Cindypresh the day I'll catch you ehn, I'll so beatyou that even the werey alakori Peter Obi won't be able to save you.
Re: When APC Nairalanders Insulted David Hundeyin Over Scam Nigeria Air by Cindypresh(f): 10:31am On Apr 24
kYjelly2:

I have never seen people so adamant to destroy their people by supporting criminals only. As you said, Engage them, even with something factual, like 2 + 2 = 4, and they will start saying random useless things like "only IPOB will agree it's 4", "Obi this and that"... then you will see such comments with 100 fake likes.

See how awon Helinues are liking their own comments. I will soon write code in PHP to deploy robots to also start liking non-APC comments, but I haven't had the time yet.

Really? Those are fake likes right? I knew it.

Imagine helinues will comment "toh" and have 100+ likes.

I think someone should call seun's attention to this.

1 Like

Re: When APC Nairalanders Insulted David Hundeyin Over Scam Nigeria Air by StOla: 11:01am On Apr 24
kYjelly2:

Dude, stop beating about the bush.

The charlatan journalist made a claim out of ignorance and he was properly schooled that there was no news in the tale he was telling.

From the get go, Ethiopian Airlines was to be the operator of that Nigeria Air, so coming to tell us how an Ethiopian Airlines plane was recoated as Nigeria Air, was no news at all.

Stop telling us Mungo Park from Scotland discovered a River Niger that West Africans have been using for thousands of years.
Re: When APC Nairalanders Insulted David Hundeyin Over Scam Nigeria Air by helinues: 11:03am On Apr 24
Cindypresh:

Really? Those are fake likes right? I knew it.

Imagine helinues will comment "toh" and have 100+ likes.

I think someone should call seun's attention to this.

So na my likes on NL be your latest headache right?

Stop being petty cheaply
Re: When APC Nairalanders Insulted David Hundeyin Over Scam Nigeria Air by helinues: 11:05am On Apr 24
Juliusganduje:
Hi, I want to help you ok.

Stop sounding dumb.

Go and help your life and stop wasting time and life away trolling others for years on this forum
Re: When APC Nairalanders Insulted David Hundeyin Over Scam Nigeria Air by Dundalk(m): 11:07am On Apr 24
Juliusganduje:
Hi, I want to help you ok.
Oga na me need help make i drop aza embarassed
Re: When APC Nairalanders Insulted David Hundeyin Over Scam Nigeria Air by Cindypresh(f): 11:07am On Apr 24
helinues:

So na my likes on NL be your latest headache right?

Stop being petty cheaply

You'd soon be exposed like the last time.

Keep manipulating likes on nairaland

1 Like

Re: When APC Nairalanders Insulted David Hundeyin Over Scam Nigeria Air by Dundalk(m): 11:09am On Apr 24
Cindypresh:

You'd soon be exposed like the last time.

Keep manipulating likes on nairaland
fine lady anything for me
Re: When APC Nairalanders Insulted David Hundeyin Over Scam Nigeria Air by Dundalk(m): 11:09am On Apr 24
Juliusganduje:
God sent me to help only Helinues ok.
OG leave helinues Abeg, make i see even 1k take hustle..
Re: When APC Nairalanders Insulted David Hundeyin Over Scam Nigeria Air by helinues: 11:12am On Apr 24
Juliusganduje:
I'm not a troll ok. I just want you to succeed in life ok.

Toddlers can never sound the way you have been sounding for years on this forum.

Your situation is precarious
Re: When APC Nairalanders Insulted David Hundeyin Over Scam Nigeria Air by helinues: 11:13am On Apr 24
Dundalk:
OG leave helinues Abeg, make i see even 1k take hustle..

May be if scam adverts pay for NL, the guy na one the broke guys on this forum hence resorting to scamming and using trolling to cover face

He no get shame
Re: When APC Nairalanders Insulted David Hundeyin Over Scam Nigeria Air by Dundalk(m): 11:24am On Apr 24
helinues:

May be if scam adverts pay for NL, the guy na one the broke guys on this forum hence resorting to scamming and using trolling to cover face

He no get shame
OG.. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜­

(1) (Reply)

Was There A Massacre Of Igbo People In The Western Region During The Civil War? / Group Commends Suswam For Pulling Out Of NGF / NAFDAC Impounds Drugs Meant For Senators’ Free Health Mission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.