Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Wow - Unilag Students Are Now Free To Get Double Certificates! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Wow - Unilag Students Are Now Free To Get Double Certificates! (1102 Views)

COVID-19: UNILAG Students Vacating The Hostel (Video) / UNILAG Students Dragging Water From A Broken Tap / OAU Vs UNILAG- Students Battle Each Other On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow - Unilag Students Are Now Free To Get Double Certificates! by 1feoluwa: 5:18am On Apr 24
I just read this news on an online blog. Unilag students will be able to get double certificates through a EIBIC program

The complete article is here, but I will summarize it below: https://www.unilagupdates.com.ng/2024/04/unilag-students-double-certificates-eibic-program.html

Prof. Atsenuwa said the EIBIC program has been launched, and it was designed to start with 100-level students and aimed to bridge socioeconomic gaps in the country while preparing students for the future job market.

What do you think?
Re: Wow - Unilag Students Are Now Free To Get Double Certificates! by spinna: 6:27am On Apr 24
Prof Atsenuwa very nice lady..Unilag is doing great with female VC and Deputies
Re: Wow - Unilag Students Are Now Free To Get Double Certificates! by peleson1: 9:24am On Apr 24
Good one.

I wonder why they didn't do this when I was there that year.

Greatest akokites!!!
Re: Wow - Unilag Students Are Now Free To Get Double Certificates! by laivwire(m): 11:17am On Apr 24
I wonder when students will be able to have majors and minors and have documentation for both when they graduate. The EIBIC is a good initiative but we need more. We have students in other countries graduating in Economics+French or Agribusiness+Public policy for example.

When you limit a student to study only philosophy, how do you want him to thrive in the job market?

Our universities still punish students for skipping a year of study with extra year and loss of honours when other schools allow students to pause and realign their education pathways especially when they realise the course they are studying is not for them. The only cross overs you see in Nigerian public universities is to downgrade students from veterinary science to agric or Medicine to biochemistry.

We still have a long way to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow - Unilag Students Are Now Free To Get Double Certificates! by Natbrowny: 1:50pm On Apr 24
Na my issue with naija b dat.

One school go start, and expect others to follow despite not strong enough to.
When all schools suppose start same time. Make e for pure.

Now unilag don start, watch how many pupils will choose them as first choice. Making money in the process and giving admission to few.

Make the umbrella body make all institutions start same time..
Re: Wow - Unilag Students Are Now Free To Get Double Certificates! by Caleb15(m): 8:34pm On Apr 24
"Last last, School na scam!"

(1) (Reply)

Neco Gce / When Will Ibadan Polytechnic Hnd 1 List For Admission Comes Out / Anatomy & Physiotherapy.which One Will You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.