Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

What Does The Future Holds For An Health Educationist! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Does The Future Holds For An Health Educationist! (1725 Views)

Emphasis On Mathematics & English Causes Mass Failure - Educationist / What Does The Future Holds For A Mech engr / What Do The Future Holds For The Educational System In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does The Future Holds For An Health Educationist! by amodu(m): 4:32pm On Nov 19, 2011
Hello Nairalanders,
What does Health education encompass?
What should one be expecting from the institution?
What does the future holds for an Health Educationist away from education field?
Your candid opinion is been sought.
Re: What Does The Future Holds For An Health Educationist! by obowunmi(m): 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2011
You can be a teacher.
Re: What Does The Future Holds For An Health Educationist! by amodu(m): 7:29pm On Nov 19, 2011
Apart from teaching profession.
Re: What Does The Future Holds For An Health Educationist! by obowunmi(m): 7:48pm On Nov 19, 2011
Write a book.
Re: What Does The Future Holds For An Health Educationist! by wahleyz(m): 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2011
Dont allow anybody to deceive you,if u study health education at the uni doesnt mean you will be a teacher or a book writter.U are entitled to go under the field of medicine or surgery,you just have to go under some profession bodies, Am also studyin health education at university of ibadan,am sure when you start the course you will enjoy it and you will be thanking me later.This was how i feel also,but i was adviced by someone at unilorin through Facebook.In nigeria today,it does nt matter d course that u read,it is achievement that matters, Pls take the course with a good heart.Thankz
Re: What Does The Future Holds For An Health Educationist! by amodu(m): 7:42am On Nov 20, 2011
@Wahleyz, thanks for that. As you have said that you are an undregraduate of health education, what does the course encompass?
Re: What Does The Future Holds For An Health Educationist! by jetisco4u(m): 11:52am On Nov 21, 2011
you can can work in any health institution i.e w.h.o designing health programme for them but you have to specialize first
Re: What Does The Future Holds For An Health Educationist! by flightz(f): 9:50am On Nov 03, 2015
Now wey u don graduate, na Godwin

(1) (Reply)

Why ASUU Has Not Called Off The Strike –ASUU President Nasir Fagge / Benue State University (BSU), Admission List For 2013/2014 Out / 10 Things Not To Say When Giving A Presentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.