Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Obidafts Claim That Schools Are Not Needed In Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidafts Claim That Schools Are Not Needed In Anambra (310 Views)

Bode George: Pumping Billions In School Feeding When Schools Are Closed Absurd / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Keyamo Claims WAEC Certificate Not Needed To Be President / Arewa Youths React To Aisha Claim That Two Powerful People Are Frustrating Buhar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidafts Claim That Schools Are Not Needed In Anambra by AntiMarxist: 6:49am On Apr 24
Building and operating schools is not a state government venture .

But state government funds being diverted to private portfolios to build a brewery is ok.

According to the obidaft crew, there are no public funded schools in Anambra .

They claim all schools were built by village unions and Christian missions.

They also claim there is no need for any new schools to be built by the state government.

This is the illogical route they have embarked on to defend their messiah not investing in public schools.

It's going on 2weeks now since Reno dropped his challenge and all we get are silly statements like the above defending their false Messiah or a gang up attack on Reno.

This is the same Obi that Anambra peeps declared the worst governor during his tenure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidafts Claim That Schools Are Not Needed In Anambra by vanbonattel: 6:51am On Apr 24
Why build what is existing aplenty?

Why waste government funds to award contracts for schools that are in every corner.

What we needed was maintainance, payment of teachers and improvement of school infrastructure.

5 Likes

Re: Obidafts Claim That Schools Are Not Needed In Anambra by Moroccoguy: 6:51am On Apr 24
O ti lo far.
Re: Obidafts Claim That Schools Are Not Needed In Anambra by vanbonattel: 6:57am On Apr 24
My village had an elementary school built by manual labour since 1943. A secondary school was also built in the eighties. We have up to 10 privately owned schools in my community alone,

It will be absurd for Peter Obi to walk in and tell us he wants to build a school, we will all burst out laughing because he will be doing the already done works.

We didn't need new schools. We needed to get the existing ones in good shape to compete for honors.

4 Likes

Re: Obidafts Claim That Schools Are Not Needed In Anambra by AntiMarxist: 7:12am On Apr 24
vanbonattel:
My village had an elementary school built by manual labour since 1943. A secondary school was also built in the eighties. We have up to 10 privately owned schools in my community alone,

It will be absurd for Peter Obi to walk in and tell us he wants to build a school, we will all burst out laughing because he will be doing the already done works.

We didn't need new schools. We needed to get the existing ones in good shape to compete for honors.

We hear.

And who manages the schools and pays teachers ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidafts Claim That Schools Are Not Needed In Anambra by AntiMarxist: 7:13am On Apr 24
vanbonattel:

Why waste government funds to award contracts for schools that are in every corner.

What we needed was maintainance, payment of teachers and improvement of school infrastructure.

This is why you guys will never smell the Presidency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidafts Claim That Schools Are Not Needed In Anambra by nedu666: 7:20am On Apr 24
AntiMarxist:

But state government funds being diverted to private portfolios to build a brewery is ok.

They also claim there is no need for any new schools to be built by the state government.

This is the illogical route they have embarked on to defend their messiah not investing in public schools.

It's going on 2weeks now since Reno dropped his challenge and all we get are silly statements like the above defending their false Messiah or a gang up attack on Reno.

This is the same Obi that Anambra peeps declared the worst governor during his tenure.

Hilterwasright aka Telavivbomber aka Fuckosulgbos aka Apcharam aka lgbosmustdie. So you have given up on your aspirations to genocide all the Jews. No more death to lsreal and from the river to the ocean grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Obidafts Claim That Schools Are Not Needed In Anambra by vanbonattel: 7:25am On Apr 24
AntiMarxist:

This is why you guys will never smell the Presidency.

Because we're not ready to spend money without sense? We are business people, we abhor wastes.

2 Likes

Re: Obidafts Claim That Schools Are Not Needed In Anambra by vanbonattel: 7:27am On Apr 24
AntiMarxist:

We hear.

And who manages the schools and pays teachers ?

The government. He handed the school over to the missions and the story changed for the best.

2 Likes

Re: Obidafts Claim That Schools Are Not Needed In Anambra by AntiMarxist: 7:29am On Apr 24
vanbonattel:

Because we're not ready to spend money without sense? We are business people, we abhor wastes.

Is that why there are more brothels and baby factories springing up than schools in Anambra ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidafts Claim That Schools Are Not Needed In Anambra by DMerciful(m): 7:30am On Apr 24
Give it up already, you can't stay on this matter forever!
AntiMarxist:

Re: Obidafts Claim That Schools Are Not Needed In Anambra by vanbonattel: 7:32am On Apr 24
AntiMarxist:

Is that why there are more brothels and baby factories springing up than schools in Anambra ?

Must you be bitter about another persons success, keep saying bad things because we are doing well, if you like don't copy our success, be there talking about brothels as if Allen avenue is in the east grin

1 Like

Re: Obidafts Claim That Schools Are Not Needed In Anambra by nedu666: 7:32am On Apr 24
vanbonattel:

The government. He handed the school over to the missions and the story changed for the best.

Oga you are wasting your time arguing with someone with over 100 usernames, who has spent the last 12 years writing all manner of Jewish conspiracy and issuing genocidal threats to Jews. Time reach to fight for hamas, he decided it is safer to fight obi before bibi kill am throway

3 Likes

Re: Obidafts Claim That Schools Are Not Needed In Anambra by AntiMarxist: 7:33am On Apr 24
DMerciful:
Give it up already, you can't stay on this matter forever!

At least we now know that you guys have admitted that Obi never built nor invested in public education.
Re: Obidafts Claim That Schools Are Not Needed In Anambra by DMerciful(m): 7:38am On Apr 24
They have given you guys several schools Obi built from scatch but you guys refused to accept. We cannot for you to accept.

Dollar is 1400 now, keep chasing shadows
AntiMarxist:

At least we now know that you guys have admitted that Obi never built nor invested in public education.

Re: Obidafts Claim That Schools Are Not Needed In Anambra by WorldRichest: 7:39am On Apr 24
YES, they are right, only market to sell fake drugs and drinks and baby factories are needed in Anambra
Re: Obidafts Claim That Schools Are Not Needed In Anambra by chopnaira: 7:39am On Apr 24
vanbonattel:

Existing plenty in your dreams. Even Anambra 1st son is lamenting.

1 Like

Re: Obidafts Claim That Schools Are Not Needed In Anambra by AntiMarxist: 7:40am On Apr 24
DMerciful:

Dollar is 1400 now, keep chasing shadows

Nah person wey dey import e dey pinch .

Tinubu will end your lazy man import business model that destroyed our local manufacturing base.

1 Like

Re: Obidafts Claim That Schools Are Not Needed In Anambra by vanbonattel: 7:43am On Apr 24
chopnaira:

Existing plenty in your dreams. Even Anambra 1st son is lamenting.

Go a bit further backwards, use pictures of 1970, after the war. You must enjoy your propaganda, we can't stop you from that. grin
Re: Obidafts Claim That Schools Are Not Needed In Anambra by vanbonattel: 7:45am On Apr 24
AntiMarxist:

Tinubu will end your lazy man import business model that destroyed our local manufacturing base.

I know that's your target grin

The fight against the Igbo man is a national project by this party, and so far, you have been failing back to back.

1 Like

Re: Obidafts Claim That Schools Are Not Needed In Anambra by AntiMarxist: 7:45am On Apr 24
vanbonattel:

Go a bit further backwards, use pictures of 1970, after the war. You must enjoy your propaganda, we can't stop you from that. grin

Why are you complaining ?

I thought you guys said you don't need Government investing in public schools ?

1 Like

Re: Obidafts Claim That Schools Are Not Needed In Anambra by vanbonattel: 7:46am On Apr 24
AntiMarxist:

Why are you complaining ?

I thought you guys said you don't need Government investing in public schools ?

Those pictures are fake. Just so you know.
Re: Obidafts Claim That Schools Are Not Needed In Anambra by AntiMarxist: 7:47am On Apr 24
vanbonattel:

I know that's your target grin

The fight against the Igbo man is a national project by this party, and so far, you have been failing back to back.

Your import racket is one of the major reason our economy went down the drain.

If it's me I will impose a 150% import duty on your chinko crap while denying you access to CBN FX.

1 Like

Re: Obidafts Claim That Schools Are Not Needed In Anambra by drlateef: 7:47am On Apr 24
AntiMarxist:

It is a completely daft response by obidafts to be honest. I laugh tire when I read their nonsense and stupid response.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidafts Claim That Schools Are Not Needed In Anambra by AntiMarxist: 7:47am On Apr 24
vanbonattel:

Those pictures are fake. Just so you know.

Lolz.

Fake like your obi fake messiah

1 Like

Re: Obidafts Claim That Schools Are Not Needed In Anambra by vanbonattel: 7:51am On Apr 24
AntiMarxist:

Your import racket is one of the major reason our economy went down the drain.

If it's me I will impose a 150% import duty on your chinko crap while denying you access to CBN FX.

It has already been done before, one hater even blocked the borders to stop land imports, and me and you are still buying things high, they are using your brain, turning you to hate another tribe while robbing your generation like they ribbed your fathers own generation grin

1 Like

Re: Obidafts Claim That Schools Are Not Needed In Anambra by vanbonattel: 7:52am On Apr 24
drlateef:

It is a completely daft response by obidafts to be honest. I laugh tire when I read their nonsense and stupid response.

Anambra is not your average state where there are no schools, Anambra people value schools more than food.
Re: Obidafts Claim That Schools Are Not Needed In Anambra by AntiMarxist: 7:54am On Apr 24
vanbonattel:

It has already been done, and me and you are still buying things high, they are using your brain, turning you to hate another tribe while robbing your generation like they ribbed your fathers own generation grin

Just imagine how your Biafra dot nation will fare instead with no free federal allocations from FAAC. No easy access to FX . No bigger Nigerian market to exploit .

1 Like

Re: Obidafts Claim That Schools Are Not Needed In Anambra by DMerciful(m): 7:57am On Apr 24
You know that if dollar continue to rise, Tinubu first term is not even assured
AntiMarxist:

Re: Obidafts Claim That Schools Are Not Needed In Anambra by chopnaira: 8:01am On Apr 24
DMerciful:
Then we will have Atiku 😁

Lobatan.

2 Likes

Re: Obidafts Claim That Schools Are Not Needed In Anambra by AntiMarxist: 8:04am On Apr 24
DMerciful:

Whatever .

But it can never be Obi the fraud from Augulu
Re: Obidafts Claim That Schools Are Not Needed In Anambra by vanbonattel: 8:10am On Apr 24
AntiMarxist:

Just imagine how your Biafra dot nation will fare instead with no free federal allocations from FAAC. No easy access to FX . No bigger Nigerian market to exploit .

Don't cry for me Argentina grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omokri Bombs Obi Again, Digs Up Old Tweet Of Threat To Non-indigene / We No Dey Build Shi-shi! / President,s Good Deed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.