Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor (45376 Views)

Parents Groan As Institutions Hike Fees By Over 100 Percent / Process Your Admission To 100+ Schools in the US, Uk, & Canada >>for Free << / UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by PressMyButton: 11:06am On Apr 24
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So the Anambra state University campus he built from scratch is a mosque and not a school
Built a block of classrooms on a satellite campus, you clowns. Anambra state university that had been in existence before he was born.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by NwaliE01: 11:06am On Apr 24
Mostly in Africa that someone would just look for reasons to hate you. Because you're from a certain tribe or religion.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by youngreezy(m): 11:07am On Apr 24
Nonny95:

You go cry blood today
guy you wicked ooo!!! Em go really cry blood, useless people I no know wether tinubu use juju for this set of buffons,how person go dey hungry still dey defend who make am hungry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by koladebrainiac(m): 11:07am On Apr 24
Gossipninja:
nlfpmod
Mynd44
Fergie001
Seun

I think this will put to rest the noise making.

I took my time to visit my archive for this thread.
Reno did not say renovated or rehabilitated he said construct ,built from scratch and completed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:07am On Apr 24
PressMyButton:

Built a satellite campus, you clowns. Anambra state university that had been in existence before he was born.
So is the satellite campus not built from scratch?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Freethinker87: 11:07am On Apr 24
You can't wake a man pretending to be asleep. If you like carry agbadorians go the schools, drag their hand take touch the building block, dem go still ask you where the school Peter Obi build.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by lapintoz: 11:07am On Apr 24
Chai....see audio achievements 😁😁😁😁

This one na photoshop or photosynthesis....

Native intelligence or Artifical Intelligence 😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by jmoore(m): 11:07am On Apr 24
Reno Omonkey is a fool, so are the demons from the hell of babablu clapping for him for his lies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by cjfavour(m): 11:07am On Apr 24
Does it mean this guy can’t read or what? So u didn’t see where he posted about anambra state university igbariam and school of medicine awka? PO built these schools from the scratch, what again do u and that reno that couldn’t do his job as gej media man want? To run another person down as he kept mute and they ran his Oga down? Nonsense table shaker that can’t do his job. He should keep on masturbating with obi’s name thinking tinubu will call him to come and chop.
aguluobi:
What a foolish response to the question Reno asked. If Reno wanted to know schools Peter Peter Obi renovated or added campuses he would have asked that.

The man was explicit in his question, give me a school Peter Obi built from scratch n commissioned. Till this hour no one answered that question.

For fools n praise singer of Peter Obi the Lagos State University was established n built by Jakande at Ojo but after him additional campuses have been added and we now have LASU campus in Ikeja and Epe just like the Igbaram Peter Obi added to Anambra Uni.

Jakande did not build the Ikeja n Epe campuses yet no subsequent governor of Lagos dare take the glory of the University away from Jakande that is what Obidient are doing with Anambra university campus Igbaram.

I understand obidient wish the University was built by Peter Obi but that is never the case so you all have to dig deeper for a school Peter Obi built from scratch or simply admit he never built any n only added campuses to the ones he met on ground n renovated old schools without building any new school.

Which governor in the history of Nigeria do not renovate blocks of school building etc. Till date no Lagos state governor dare claim he added campus to LASU in Epe or Ikeja for fear he might be stoned to death this is what Obidient are celebrating n posting shameless photos about.

8 Likes

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Gboom: 11:08am On Apr 24
The question Reno asked has not been answered by these obi supporters.
Mention the name of the school pitobi built from the scratch and not the existing ones he rebuilt or added

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by FashionCookie(f): 11:08am On Apr 24
Sangoamadioha1:
Carry all these show Reno nah, abi you no want $10,000 🤣🤣🤣
Hahahahaha...seriously

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Ofunaofu: 11:09am On Apr 24
Gossipninja:
nlfpmod
Mynd44
Fergie001
Seun

I think this will put to rest the noise making.

I took my time to visit my archive for this thread.

God will continue to bless you for taking time to get this done

It shall be well with you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by kiddkash(m): 11:09am On Apr 24
Gossipninja:
More pictures of the schools built from scratch and those renovated.

As they say, pictures don't lie.
These are pics of my Alma mater St. Charles

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by yewit37486: 11:09am On Apr 24
Lifestone:
Why do comprehension so elusive to most of the Peter Obi's supporters?
Reno asked a very simple question, yet it's been so difficult for people to comprehend. What new school did PO initiated and completed.
What OP is doing is trying to convince us rather go straight and answer the question.
All the images I'm seeing are about didn't indicated that Obi initiated the Anambra University or initiated the Missions school he renovated.
The key words are that the school must t be initiated and completed by him.
Seems None

We truly need more schools, regardless of who builds them!
Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by optm(m): 11:09am On Apr 24
PressMyButton:
Which governor doesn't renovate public schools?, painting an old building is an easy cash out, even Yayah Bello renovated a few buildings. Did Obi build a single school?, a million dollar question nobody has been able to answer.
so if he had built schools and left existing ones in their delapidated state, it would have counted as better performance in governance to you right?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by DestinyNigga: 11:09am On Apr 24
Most of the text books we are using then in Anambra is free. If not him, I don't think I can afford to buy text books. Peter Obi really try for us then. He's the reason we have Computer science class in my school. Village boy like me wey never touch laptop before, did so under Peter Obi administration. May God continue to bless him and his family. Double respect 🙌 Before you criticize Obi, know that people like us benefited from his administration. Especially, the poor among us.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Cantonese: 11:10am On Apr 24
OP, thank you so very much.
You clarified it all!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:10am On Apr 24
aguluobi:
What a foolish response to the question Reno asked. If Reno wanted to know schools Peter Peter Obi renovated or added campuses he would have asked that.

The man was explicit in his question, give me a school Peter Obi built from scratch n commissioned. Till this hour no one answered that question.

For fools n praise singer of Peter Obi the Lagos State University was established n built by Jakande at Ojo but after him additional campuses have been added and we now have LASU campus in Ikeja and Epe just like the Igbaram Peter Obi added to Anambra Uni.

Jakande did not build the Ikeja n Epe campuses yet no subsequent governor of Lagos dare take the glory of the University away from Jakande that is what Obidient are doing with Anambra university campus Igbaram.

I understand obidient wish the University was built by Peter Obi but that is never the case so you all have to dig deeper for a school Peter Obi built from scratch or simply admit he never built any n only added campuses to the ones he met on ground n renovated old schools without building any new school.

Which governor in the history of Nigeria do not renovate blocks of school building etc. Till date no Lagos state governor dare claim he added campus to LASU in Epe or Ikeja for fear he might be stoned to death this is what Obidient are celebrating n posting shameless photos about.

I put it to you that over 90% of the photos you post above as not a single thing to do with Peter Obi.

Nairalanders just take a simple investigative look at all the photos this paid propagandist posted, notice how he slotted 2 or 3 photos of Peter Obi among the multitude of photos to brain wash you like Peter Obi single handedly built all that. Those from Anambra I enjoy you to confirm if just 50% of what this guy posted above was accomplished by Peter Obi or not.

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Ewedegubbler: 11:10am On Apr 24
Reno left the room to go find money to buy better shoes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Nonny95: 11:10am On Apr 24
Gboom:
Mention the name of the school pitobi built from the scratch and not the existing ones he rebuilt or added

You have reading problem. Sorry

4 Likes

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by StPete: 11:10am On Apr 24
aguluobi:

I put it to you that over 90% of the photos you post above as not a single thing to do with Peter Obi especially those busses.

Nairalanders just take a simple investigative look at all the photos this paid propagandist posted, notice how he slotted 2 or 3 photos of Peter Obi among the multitude of photos to brain wash you like Peter Obi single handedly built all that. Those from Anambra I enjoy you to confirm if just 50% of what this guy posted above was accomplished by Peter Obi or not.

You just write very foolishly Reno...

First off, which Governor in Lagos built Epe or LASUTH from scratch?? The Epe campus was owned by the Military and later converted to LASU Epe Campus. How does that equate to laying a foundation on an empty site and building from start to finish like Obi did? Its like saying your father built a house and owns a separate empty land, then you construct a building on that empty land from start to finish with your own money and yet, because the land belongs to your father, it automatically means he also built the new house? You're irredeemably foolish. Thank God for Nairaland where you cannot block people anyhow like you do on twitter. We go dey debunk your useless lies and still give you knock on that your poverty stricken head

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Confirm4real(m): 11:10am On Apr 24
Man of the people...

Only crooks voted for Emilokan tongue

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by unclejb2(m): 11:10am On Apr 24
Nonny95:

He should use the money and buy better shoe first.

Nobody needs his money
savage

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Azzik: 11:10am On Apr 24
Beautifulday:
Reno was expenting to see primary and secondary schools which he knew was impossible to find. But building more than one tertiary institution from scratch is on another level.

Kudos to PO
Omo the man finish work... God bless Peter obi...I doubt if any governor both past and present can match this feat in education as Peter obi... imagine if he was president Nigeria educational sector would have experience a significant growth and upgrade.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by kenex4ever(m): 11:11am On Apr 24
aguluobi:

You and Reno are deranged.

There is no governor in PO's set and beyond that has done more in education than PO.

How will he a reasonable governor see schools that need rehabilitation, abandon them and go and build a new one

A governor that wants to use the resources of a state well will do what is needed and not the opposite.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Emir01: 11:11am On Apr 24
Name one school, you don't need this needless compilations of lies. Just one school, not renovation.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by cjfavour(m): 11:11am On Apr 24
What’s the need for the brand new one when the old ones needs to be rehabilitated? U want him to abandon those old ones and build new ones? If the new one gets old, it should be abandoned too and another new one should be built? Why do u ppl think like this?
koladebrainiac:
Reno did not say renovated or rehabilitated he said construct ,built from scratch and completed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 11:12am On Apr 24
aguluobi:

I put it to you that over 90% of the photos you post above as not a single thing to do with Peter Obi.

This is the same reason why governors and presidents abandon projects initiated by their predecessors to start their own.

Look at the state of those schools he renovated; would any sensible governor have started laying foundations for new schools instead of maintaining those dilapidated ones?

The money for those buses and soundproof generators should be enough to raise structures from scratch for a self-serving governor.

Please stop encouraging stupidity.
No be everything be politics.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Nonny95: 11:12am On Apr 24
plumcomm:
that’s how you tell your parents to shut up at home?,uncultured rat.
Everybody knows about the brewery but not everyone knows about the school,see how you stupid you are.

Mûmu shut up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Ofunaofu: 11:13am On Apr 24
Gboom:

You mean, after reading all that the OP posted, you are still asking questions about the school Obi built from scratch?

Honestly, it's now obvious that you are irredeemable.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schools Peter Obi Built & Over 100 Schools He Renovated & Upgraded As Governor by Dennisochampa: 11:13am On Apr 24
Bros go meet reno with all the proof wen u get...

No be for nairaland he post am grin grin

Go prove am and win 10k USD....

Reno no dey read all these ones grin grin

Don't sell obi here... Sell him out there and win money....

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

UNILORIN Student Sits On The Main Road, Attempting Suicide Over Ponzi Scheme / Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS / Covenant University Punished Students For Keeping Their Hair (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.