Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Help On How To Open And Run An It Company - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help On How To Open And Run An It Company (1527 Views)

How To Install And Run Multiple Whatsapp Accounts On Android / Common Error In Laravel #1:solved File_put_contents Failed To Open Stream / How Do I Start An It Company In Abuja Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On How To Open And Run An It Company by Nextworldnx(m): 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2011
Hi guys,i have been wanting to open and run an IT firm for a long time now,but dont know how to go about it. I am into networking, but want to open a fully functional IT company, which includes; Software development, Programming, Autocad design, Graphic design, System Engineering and co. My problem is,i dont do any of these directly,so i dont know how much is 1. Cost of setting up, and 2. Estimate of output (profitability). I am thereby asking you wonderful and talented guys in the house to help me out. I have always believed in practicalising what you have learnt,that is why i want to start-up this firm,i cant do much myself, but i believe that there are Guys out there who can do it,they only need the enabling environment, for them to excel(who says we cant have our own steve jobs here). It is these set of Guys that i intend to work with. Plese house, help me out. Your response is highly valued. THANKS
Re: Help On How To Open And Run An It Company by Nextworldnx(m): 8:43pm On Nov 19, 2011
Please, guys in the house, i am still waiting. your advise is really needed,
thanks
Re: Help On How To Open And Run An It Company by NET1(m): 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2011
Nextworldnx:

Hi guys,i have been wanting to open and run an IT firm for a long time now,but dont know how to go about it. I am into networking, but want to open a fully functional IT company, which includes; Software development, Programming, Autocad design, Graphic design, System Engineering and co. My problem is,i dont do any of these directly,so i dont know how much is 1. Cost of setting up, and 2. Estimate of output (profitability). I am thereby asking you wonderful and talented guys in the house to help me out. I have always believed in practicalising what you have learnt,that is why i want to start-up this firm,i cant do much myself, but i believe that there are Guys out there who can do it,they only need the enabling environment, for them to excel(who says we cant have our own steve jobs here). It is these set of Guys that i intend to work with. Plese house, help me out. Your response is highly valued. THANKS

Just one salient question: Are you saying that you are proficient in all these areas of IT you just listed? If you're not, just focus on the area of your competence.

.NET
Re: Help On How To Open And Run An It Company by Kobojunkie: 12:25am On Nov 22, 2011
Nextworldnx:

Hi guys,i have been wanting to open and run an IT firm for a long time now,but dont know how to go about it.

I am into networking, but want to open a fully functional IT company, which includes; Software development, Programming, Autocad design, Graphic design, System Engineering and co.

My problem is,i dont do any of these directly,so i dont know how much is 1. Cost of setting up, and 2. Estimate of output (profitability). I am thereby asking you wonderful and talented guys in the house to help me out. I have always believed in practicalising what you have learnt,that is why i want to start-up this firm,i cant do much myself, but i believe that there are Guys out there who can do it,they only need the enabling environment, for them to excel(who says we cant have our own steve jobs here). It is these set of Guys that i intend to work with. Plese house, help me out. Your response is highly valued. THANKS

Well, usually, when people want to start a business like yours, they hire EXPERTS who are very good in the areas, they are not, and pay them to do the work.
Re: Help On How To Open And Run An It Company by talk2hb1(m): 4:39pm On Nov 22, 2011
You need a Business Plan, with your plan you will be able to map out what you need and how much they are going to cost.
.NET:

Just one salient question: Are you saying that you are proficient in all these areas of IT you just listed? If you're not, just focus on the area of your competence.

.NET
yes you can, I know Auto CAD 2D/3D, programming, Cake Baking, Bead Making. there is no limit to what you can do.

(1) (Reply)

International Software Testing Qualifications Board(istqb) Certified Tester Exam / Is Der Any Software Development App Like Dream Waver? / Top 3 Python Blogs In Nigeria You Should Visit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.