Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,191 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) (40937 Views)

2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) / Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) / Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) by delishpot: 8:56pm On Apr 24
Nigerian men don rape all the you g girls finish. Tomorrow these idiots will say girls are spoilt and promiscuous yet they are the ones building a trail of broken females. One idiot was even saying that girls who claim to have lost their virginity in childhood due to rape are lying. We all know that in Nigeria it's difficult for female kids and even some sons to grow up without sexual abuse from one family member, friend or house helps.
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) by Moniya4Real(m): 9:23pm On Apr 24
🤣🤣🤣 .. Now, i can see your brain and your writing hands aren’t in harmony. Read all your responses again and call on a more brilliant person to interpret then for you. Obvious you failed’ Use of English’ in jamb woefully. Keep crying dingb…t… e pain am😅

Chukwuka319:

Mr madder dog, compound complex fool,There you go again.
You see how stupid and senseless you are!.
Which couple did you see me impose my "myopic Sexual rules" on?
🤣🤣 Complete idiot, you try to make sense but end up advertising your stupidity the more.
Please when you are through with foaming at the mouth like a frustrated rabid animal,go and sleep.
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) by Chukwuka319(m): 10:12pm On Apr 24
Moniya4Real:
🤣🤣🤣 .. Now, i can see your brain and your writing hands aren’t in harmony. Read all your responses again and call on a more brilliant person to interpret then for you. Obvious you failed’ Use of English’ in jamb woefully. Keep crying dingb…t… e pain am😅

Thank God you know that your brain and hands aren't in harmony.
Read all your stupid Rabid Animal Syndrome responses and call in a more brilliant person to interpret them for you.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Stupid demented Dullard can't even spell " them". Instead he wrote then.
Obviously you failed Use of English in both WAEC and JAMB woefully.
Keep WAILING like a frustrated banshee.
E pain am
Compound Complex Aggravated Sentimental Fool.
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) by Moniya4Real(m): 11:59pm On Apr 24
So, your brain is so dull that t failed to send the plausible message to your glaucoma- infested eyes that’s a typo…. error. if you have watched CNN, BBC ,Chanels tv well enough, you’d have known it’s not a new thing. Even an infant knows this. Chicken brain…. as$hole. keep coming… i am here for your retarded brain till eternity. you this mor0n and a f^cling st^pid Men$truating morafucker!!!

Chukwuka319:

Thank God you know that your brain and hands aren't in harmony.
Read all your stupid Rabid Animal Syndrome responses and call in a more brilliant person to interpret them for you.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Stupid demented Dullard can't even spell " them". Instead he wrote then.
Obviously you failed Use of English in both WAEC and JAMB woefully.
Keep WAILING like a frustrated banshee.
E pain am
Compound Complex Aggravated Sentimental Fool.
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) by Coolgent(m): 5:18am On Apr 25
Nobody will implicate his tribe or religion since he is one of them!
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) by Chukwuka319(m): 6:37am On Apr 25
Moniya4Real:

So, your brain is so dull that t failed to send the plausible message to your glaucoma- infested eyes that’s a typo…. error. if you have watched CNN, BBC ,Chanels tv well enough, you’d have known it’s not a new thing. Even an infant knows this. Chicken brain…. as$hole. keep coming… i am here for your retarded brain till eternity. you this mor0n and a f^cling st^pid Men$truating morafucker!!!

Aaahhh!
Just like the names belong to you and your entire generation.
Am equally ready for you.
Frustrated animal.
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) by Moniya4Real(m): 7:08am On Apr 25
E pain am…😅

Chukwuka319:

Aaahhh!
Just like the names belong to you and your entire generation.
Am equally ready for you.
Frustrated animal.
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) by Chukwuka319(m): 8:11am On Apr 25
Moniya4Real:
E pain am…😅

Ewwww!
The mad dog hasn't gotten over the fact that it is a complete nuisance to nature,a retarded idiot, useless waste pipe, more useless than a tissue paper used to clean the ass after toilet.
Eeyah!. Take heart.
Do you need a GP tank to collect your tears?
Retarded runt of Mother Nature.
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) by essentialone(m): 11:25am On Apr 25
Omoluabi16:
The ladies who dress indecently have all the curves, the front, back and all. What does an 8 year old have? Bad dressing has nothing to do with this crime of rrape.

Read the Art of Seduction.

You will learn the source of seduction or arousal, is not always the Victim of rape, but a seduced man, seeks for release at any approachable or affordable endpoint.
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) by Omoluabi16(m): 12:59pm On Apr 25
essentialone:

Read the Art of Seduction.

You will learn the source of seduction or arousal, is not always the Victim of rape, but a seduced man, seeks for release at any approachable or affordable endpoint.
My brother, for every 'Art' of seduction, there is a will of self control..They say mind over matter. Brain, and mind over an aroused deek.
I'm worried the victim/consequence of this seduction could have been younger. 5? 11months old?
Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) by essentialone(m): 3:51pm On Apr 25
Omoluabi16:
My brother, for every 'Art' of seduction, there is a will of self control..They say mind over matter. Brain, and mind over an aroused deek.
I'm worried the victim/consequence of this seduction could have been younger. 5? 11months old?

Until the cause of Seduction is tamed, the consequences of Seduction will continue no matter the punishment meted out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS / Kidnappers’ Boss Started Bleeding When He Saw Me –abducted Schoolgirl (pic) / White Female Daycare Workers Abusing A Black Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.