Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

...I Remember When We Conspired Against Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ...I Remember When We Conspired Against Nigeria (171 Views)

My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges / Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

...I Remember When We Conspired Against Nigeria by AustineE1: 12:02pm On Apr 24
I left the UK and returned to Nigeria to start my career in March 2013. Most of the Nigerian international students I went to uni with had already returned since 2012.

Nearly all of us who came back started planning to escape from Nigeria in 2016. There was only one thing that changed in Nigeria between 2013 and 2016. We know what or who it was.

But yeah, "GEJ was a terrible president." If you keep repeating it to yourself 9 years later, despite being mocked by all the data in existence, that will somehow make it true 👍🏿

Me, I don't care who has any investment in maintaining this gigantic untruth because none of you feeds me, and I will speak freely - "GEJ must go" was a foreign intelligence operation run out of Washington DC by the US State Department, whose doctrine interpreted Nigeria's economic growth and growing partnership with China as a strategic threat to American economic and military interests on the continent.

The Obama administration repeatedly interfered very directly and blatantly in that election cycle. Barack Obama recorded and posted a video urging Nigerians to "vote for the next chapter." Michelle Obama involved herself in #BringBackOurGirls, which was itself merely the 'Big Idea' within the larger marketing campaign that was "Jonathan must go." John Kerry travelled to Nigeria and met with the opposition.

The local players on the ground who took part in the marketing and political campaign to oust Goodluck Jonathan and replace him with the Illiterate were merely useful idiots - yes, that includes you reading this with your guilty conscience. If the shoe fits, I am definitely referring to you. You were nothing but a pawn in a geopolitical tussle between 2 of the Countries That Actually Matter.

Because you lack wisdom, insight and especially humility, you really thought you were doing something historic by removing an incumbent president - a trick you have not been able to repeat ever since, because the US State Department - which actually runs Nigeria - had no problem with 8 years of The Illiterate, and definitely has no problem with another 8 years of the Drug Dealer whom it actively protects.

You idiots thought that you were empowered, politically awakened people, when you were just chess pieces on a board being pushed around by forces you were too stupid and egotistical to recognise. Now your GDP has effectively HALVED in just 9 years, and a whole generation of high-quality human capital has been lost to the US and its allies.

And they didn't bring back your girls!

Stupid bleeps.

..David Hundeyin..

1 Like

Re: ...I Remember When We Conspired Against Nigeria by BigkokoRep: 12:14pm On Apr 24
Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I guess the pictures says it all for those emergency lovers of Nigeria from that side that loves envy, bad belly and backbiting!

Sowore fon loud am.... Asiwaju didn't say Awan loka ohhhh. So Tinubu govt would favor me geng, how market? Hope the hardship isn't bitting too much?

1 Like

Re: ...I Remember When We Conspired Against Nigeria by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:15pm On Apr 24
grin

Re: ...I Remember When We Conspired Against Nigeria by AustineE1: 12:16pm On Apr 24
Those screaming patriotism today were very much involved in the evil propaganda that brought down the best president Nigeria had in our recent history.His crime was that he is a christian from a minority tribe and the percieved owners of Nigeria,the Hausa-Fulani North and there willing co conspirators,the south west muslims, felt that this South-south Ijaw boy must be dealth with.They sat in their evil covens and conspired with some world powers whom are threatened by the economic success of Nigeria at that time and wished that Nigeria remains in perpertual servitude and hence,imposed incompetent,ill prepared and daft septugenarians to run down our once thriving economy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...I Remember When We Conspired Against Nigeria by BigkokoRep: 12:41pm On Apr 24
Let's not forget....old men like hellios, and other full fledge werey using voodoo logic, carefully Crafted in covens such as "Think Osibanjo, vote Buhari".... "I am a Buharist"...

See their lives today, one na old jobless 🤡, while other's shouting Ebi pa wa up & down while Asiwaju dey ball and enjoy he coco around the globe!

But honestly speaking, I don't expect y'all to have sense like a normal 12 year old boyi boyi serving a master in Aba, Nnewi or Onitsha.
If na lie, tell me how old men go vote Buhari back to back, then still vote or support Asiwaju?
Re: ...I Remember When We Conspired Against Nigeria by HNICEARTH: 1:01pm On Apr 24
We know dem. Emergency lovers of nigeria AKA Paytriots!

Re: ...I Remember When We Conspired Against Nigeria by OfoIgbo: 1:02pm On Apr 24
Thank God my people, who are reputed for their superb intelligence, didn't fall for that trick in 2015.

History will always record that Igbos did not take part in undermining the progress of Nigeria in 2015. Igbos saw through the evil web being woven in covens by the west to keep Nigeria and Nigerian perpetually down.

Today a drug dealer leads, because the same fools will vote in someone just because he is from my region, instead of going for a more competent person.
Re: ...I Remember When We Conspired Against Nigeria by ResidentSnitch(f): 1:10pm On Apr 24
Very apt. The idiocy of some Nigerians is legendary and should be studied by experts.
Out of heavy shame, now they're trying to clasp at straws to insinuate that the druggie is working.
Shame.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wike Remains A Valuable Asset To Tinubu - Ndarani / FG Releases 17 Billion For Completion Of Abuja-kano-kaduna Expressway / How Forensic Audit Report Indicated Okezie Ikpeazu, Ferotex Construction Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.