Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Man Escapes Death By Rope As Truck Submerged In Flood - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Escapes Death By Rope As Truck Submerged In Flood (29305 Views)

Asaba: Vehicles Submerged In Mud Water As Flood Ravages Nnebisi Road (Pictures) / Slay Queens Swim In Flood In Imo State (Photos) / Army Vehicle Trapped In Flood At Ariaria Market, Aba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Escapes Death By Rope As Truck Submerged In Flood by bestman09(m): 11:50am On Apr 25
angry
Re: Man Escapes Death By Rope As Truck Submerged In Flood by Toluwanise247(m): 11:58am On Apr 25
Real miracle
Re: Man Escapes Death By Rope As Truck Submerged In Flood by Cantonese: 11:59am On Apr 25
CountinBlessins:
What kind of report is this ?
Must we watch your video ?

Exactly. Must you watch the video? Close your eyes or simply pass. When you find yourself in that position, do not beg for help.

Muntula.
Re: Man Escapes Death By Rope As Truck Submerged In Flood by Paracetamol01: 12:21pm On Apr 25
Thank God for their life.if it was a woman now she would have just wanted the men over there to come and carry to a safety place without any attempts on their own
Re: Man Escapes Death By Rope As Truck Submerged In Flood by Beuberry(f): 12:39pm On Apr 25
immortalcrown:

What exactly do you have against the video?
Did the other man in singlet survive?
Re: Man Escapes Death By Rope As Truck Submerged In Flood by Exceed15: 12:40pm On Apr 25
May Nigerians escape like this from TINUBU LATION.
Re: Man Escapes Death By Rope As Truck Submerged In Flood by marlow1962(m): 12:41pm On Apr 25
immortalcrown:
The video is necessary. It teaches survival methods.

The observers did not just snap and video the incident like lower animals. They acted as the humans they are by providing the rope and helping to draw the man out of the flood.

Not video related, but look at how extremely dirty Nigeria is, oh God. The amount of infections in Nigeria eh, God have mercy.
Re: Man Escapes Death By Rope As Truck Submerged In Flood by immortalcrown(m): 12:44pm On Apr 25
Beuberry:

Did the other man in singlet survive?
How does this question justify the condemnation of the video?
Re: Man Escapes Death By Rope As Truck Submerged In Flood by Psoul(m): 2:00pm On Apr 25
Quelme:
From the video I watched, it seems safer staying right inside the trailer than trying to make it out via that dingling rope.

Am I the only one seeing it from this angle?

Yes, you're the only one seeing that option.
How can u suggest such a terrible option. Do you know the force of flood.
Do u think that the truck is safe there?
It's just a matter of minutes, the pressure under will erode the surface that truck was standing on and it will become so light for the flood then you'll see how that truck will be tumbled and moved by the flood.

I wonder what will happen to anyone thinking it's safer staying in the truck.

2 Likes

Re: Man Escapes Death By Rope As Truck Submerged In Flood by maasoap(m): 2:07pm On Apr 25
Westerhoffe:
Not yet his time.
GOD saved him.

People saved him/them
Re: Man Escapes Death By Rope As Truck Submerged In Flood by francotunsco: 2:25pm On Apr 25
Quelme:
From the video I watched, it seems safer staying right inside the trailer than trying to make it out via that dingling rope.

Am I the only one seeing it from this angle?

Please, find a bible and read 2 kings chapter 7 vs 1 to 19th

Come back and mention me please.
Re: Man Escapes Death By Rope As Truck Submerged In Flood by Beuberry(f): 2:59pm On Apr 25
immortalcrown:
How does this question justify the condemnation of the video?
Did he survive?
I m giving you the job of finding the full video. Thanks and no thanks.

Re: Man Escapes Death By Rope As Truck Submerged In Flood by immortalcrown(m): 3:02pm On Apr 25
Beuberry:

Did he survive?
I m giving you the job of finding the full video. Thanks and no thanks.
First, mention what you have against the video.
Re: Man Escapes Death By Rope As Truck Submerged In Flood by ADSP116(m): 3:38pm On Apr 25
No be Agulu be this?😂
Re: Man Escapes Death By Rope As Truck Submerged In Flood by Pacyrus(m): 4:16pm On Apr 25
Nor mind am grin
immortalcrown:
The video is necessary. It teaches survival methods.

The observers did not just snap and video the incident like lower animals. They acted as the humans they are by providing the rope and helping to draw the man out of the flood.

Re: Man Escapes Death By Rope As Truck Submerged In Flood by seunmsg(m): 5:07pm On Apr 25
That was a narrow escape.

1 Like

Re: Man Escapes Death By Rope As Truck Submerged In Flood by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:23pm On Apr 25
I don't think the second guy made it grin
Re: Man Escapes Death By Rope As Truck Submerged In Flood by Davehasmadeit(m): 8:01pm On Apr 25
Man can do anything to rescue man. Even the most dangerous person on earth cants stand to see an innocent man die
Re: Man Escapes Death By Rope As Truck Submerged In Flood by Gentlesoul2021(m): 3:13am On Apr 26
Konquest:

Holy smokes!

One wrong slip while using that strong rope and a person would have gotten swept away in the fast-moving flood waters. Without a strong mental attitude and physical fitness, anyone of these dudes could have been swept away by the dirty flood waters.

After watching that short video, I'm glad the men all made it to safer grounds tbh.

I didn't see the other man in white singlet made it out. He couldn't use the rope and went back into the truck abi una watch am from somewhere else

(1) (2) (Reply)

Levi Ajuonuma (NNPC Spokeman) Killed In Dana Air Crash / Baby Girl Born On Dublin-bound Train Gets 25 Years Free Rail Travel / How To Spot A Nigerian Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.