Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

The True Story Of How Gov Obi Laundered N250m - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The True Story Of How Gov Obi Laundered N250m (768 Views)

Chris Najomo Purchases N250M SUV, 3 Months After Appointment As NCAA Acting DG / EFCC Arrests Abayomi Kamaldeen Alaka 'Awise' Over N250m Fraud / EFCC Traces Atiku’s Laundered Money To Obasanjo Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The True Story Of How Gov Obi Laundered N250m by Noerection: 6:34am On Apr 25
mrvitalis:

Charge him to court if he committed an offence is it not that simple

APC can pay people to attack obi but you think they won't charge him for an offense he committed?
we thank God Obi didn’t win

mrvitalis:
I have only one watch for the past 17 years

Now u judge

Men like this should never be allowed to hold power
Re: The True Story Of How Gov Obi Laundered N250m by gidgiddy: 6:41am On Apr 25
StOla:

Very foolish tales.

The contractor who foolishly cashed a cheque in Anambra knew he was heading to Lagos where the same bank had many branches and even the head quarters.

Then same foolish contractor asked a whole Governor to carry the cash in the Governor's convoy to Lagos, and the Governor agreed?

Is Obi sane at all?

Are there no government institutions to interact with the said contractor and manage the contract payment and execution?

Was he running the state like a personal business that has no structure?

Little wonder he could easily domicile state funds in his own bank, and invest state funds in his own brewery.

People like the above character are skit-makers and comedians. 250 million that the EFCC, the PDP led Anambra State assembly, and the then IG of Police, Mike Okiro, all investigated.

Three separate bodies investigated Obi and the N250 million , found no wrong doing, returned the money to Obi, and closed the case

12 years later, skit-makers are still dragging up a long concluded and closed case
Re: The True Story Of How Gov Obi Laundered N250m by bentenny(m): 6:58am On Apr 25
OP you speak as if Obi is still a governor covered by immunity!

The question you should be asking is why has successive EFCC chairmen appointed by apc presidents including the recently appointed Olanipekun Olukoyede by Tinubu not investigated Obi but instead turned their attention to his successor Obiano?

EFCC had invited him several times based on this your beer parlour gist you kept regurgitating,but unlike ur 'white chicken' yeye bello who ran to his village to hide to avoid arrest,Peter Obi majestically walked into the EFCC office with documents containing his own evidence!

For every invitation,he kept leaving the EFCC office as if he was on an inspection tour!

A clear conscience fears no guilt!

Sit this one out OP
It's dead on arrival😄😄
Re: The True Story Of How Gov Obi Laundered N250m by Noerection: 7:35am On Apr 25
bentenny:
OP you speak as if Obi is still a governor covered by immunity!

The question you should be asking is why has successive EFCC chairmen appointed by apc presidents including the recently appointed Olanipekun Olukoyede by Tinubu not investigated Obi but instead turned their attention to his successor Obiano?

EFCC had invited him several times based on this your beer parlour gist you kept regurgitating,but unlike ur 'white chicken' yeye bello who ran to his village to hide to avoid arrest,Peter Obi majestically walked into the EFCC office with documents containing his own evidence!

For every invitation,he kept leaving the EFCC office as if he was on an inspection tour!

A clear conscience fears no guilt!

Sit this one out OP
It's dead on arrival😄😄
Another terrorist group will spring up if Obi is picked up

1 Like

Re: The True Story Of How Gov Obi Laundered N250m by Noerection: 7:37am On Apr 25
gidgiddy:

People like the above character are skit-makers and comedians. 250 million that the EFCC, the PDP led Anambra State assembly, and the then IG of Police, Mike Okiro, all investigated.

Three separate bodies investigated Obi and the N250 million , found no wrong doing, returned the money to Obi, and closed the case

12 years later, skit-makers are still dragging up a long concluded and closed case
If Jonanthan wasn’t clueless someone like Peter Agulu thief should be sentenced to at least 20 years imprisonment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The True Story Of How Gov Obi Laundered N250m by kayusely70(m): 7:53am On Apr 25
AntiMarxist:
Peter Obi and His N250Million Osborne Towers Apartments
Posted on October 18, 2018 by The Elites
By Benson Nweke

The Osborne Towers in Lagos where evil men pay Two hundred and Fifty Million of our stolen money annually is the issue of discussion today. Chief Peter Obi and a few others are the occupants of this evil apartment known as Osborne Towers.

Sure, at 20 Million Naira a month, Chief Peter Obi has three apartments in the towers!

Now here is the real information, each of the apartments has four bedrooms and two sitting rooms.

Why will Chief Peter Obi have three apartments at the Towers meaning he has twelve bedrooms and six sitting rooms? It is authoritative that the last rent of apartments 7A and 7B was paid by Peter Obi! The story of Osborne Towers will continue to explain the thrifty behind the saintly Peter Obi who wants us to believe that he carry his bag at the airport, books economy on air trips and eats once a day so as not to spend so much money but pays rent of 60 Million a month on three apartments in Osborne Towers. He even want us to believe that he eat just one piece of kpomo in his soup for lunch! Biggest lies from the biggest lier of the century.

I am beginning to believe that Chief Peter Obi is not straight. If not, how can one be paying 250 Million a year for rent in a four bedroom apartment and still go about preaching saving culture. This to me is hypocrisy and idiocy joined together. Do Peter Obi thought that we all are fools? What the hell is wrong with Ngerian leaders. I am surprised that Peter Obi is not what he preaches. He is a stark opposite of who he wants us to believe he is. The gathering of the evil men at Osborne Towers has finally exposed Peter Obi and confirmed what people has been saying all along that he is the a human with the most complex characters. From what I have read about Peter Obi as a former Governor who lead the other Governors to court and obtained that judgement that forced Dr. Goodluck Jonathan to share our National savings, I am forced to believe that Chief Peter Obi is the most flexible mind ever to come out of the South East.

Allow me to borrow this line from Mr. Aghaduno that thoroughly describes Chief Peter Obi inter alia “The trouble with Peter Obi is that he thinks that he is cleverer than everyone else. He maintains a bland and colorless surface that conceals a grandiose interior. He talks with the voice of a woman in labor but carries a heart of stone. He maintains a well-cultivated religious outlook but his soul is the engine room of demons. The former governor of Anambra State reminds me of a luscious apple with a large maggot neatly embedded in its middle”. He is a contradictory person who will tell you a story in the morning and come out in the afternoon to tell the exact opposite of the story he told in the morning.

How can the world ever trust Peter Obi again? How do we believe him again each time he mounts a podium to display his craft of petty lies? Peter Obi should just disappear before he becomes an object of caricature. A friend once told me I want to do ‘Peter Obi’. I was bewildered but he laughed and told me that doing Peter Obi is just pretending to be who you are not.

Please the new generation should not do ‘Peter Obi’ as it is not in the character of the Igbos to pretend. Only God knows where Peter Obi picks his unusual unlike Igbo character.

Benson Nweke writes from Nnewi, Anambra state.

Posted in Foreign, Opinion, Politics, Slider, Society
The man has spoken the whole truth; nothing more to add!
Re: The True Story Of How Gov Obi Laundered N250m by bentenny(m): 8:36am On Apr 25
Noerection:
Another terrorist group will spring up if Obi is picked up
Nothing like that!
Are you saying Okorocha that is from the SE doesn't have supporters that can bring fire and brimstone to the country if he was arrested?
Was he not taken by force to EFCC?
I keep wondering how something that happened for more than 10 years cannot be investigated by 4 different EFCC chairmen?
Present evidence of how Obi looted 250million to EFCC or be quiet!
Re: The True Story Of How Gov Obi Laundered N250m by Noerection: 8:56am On Apr 25
bentenny:

Nothing like that!
Are you saying Okorocha that is from the SE doesn't have supporters that can bring fire and brimstone to the country if he was arrested?
Was he not taken by force to EFCC?
I keep wondering how something that happened for more than 10 years cannot be investigated by 4 different EFCC chairmen?
Present evidence of how Obi looted 250million to EFCC or be quiet!
Okoroawusa doesn’t have Ibo’s support
You will treat his case like Ikweremadu because he refused to be Obidi0t

1 Like

Re: The True Story Of How Gov Obi Laundered N250m by bentenny(m): 9:11am On Apr 25
Noerection:
Okoroawusa doesn’t have Ibo’s support
You will treat his case like Ikweremadu because he refused to be Obidi0t
Stale excuse!
Between Okorocha and obi who has more ibo support or experience?
Who has stayed more in the corridors of power?
Or is it because Okorocha is not marketable due to allegations of his mismanagement of funds when he was governor?
Seems you are not aware that ekweremadu was imprisoned by the UK and not Nigeria!
Besides, ekweremadu never contested for d position of president so I don't even see the point of u bringing that up
Re: The True Story Of How Gov Obi Laundered N250m by Elxandre(m): 12:10am On May 05
This man is still giving you people nightmares long after election. Rent free indeed! 😂
Re: The True Story Of How Gov Obi Laundered N250m by Noerection: 11:56am On May 05
Elxandre:
This man is still giving you people nightmares long after election. Rent free indeed! 😂
na lie
Peter obi is a thief

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC List Of Ex-governors: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi and Obidients / So You Think You Are Secured Abi? / Mugabe, Is He Honestly A Vicious Dictator?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.