Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

$1,200 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / $1,200 (399 Views)

How To Make $1,200 Monthly On Amazon Selling Children's Book / How To Make $1,200+ Monthly From Comedy Skits / One-on-one Training On How To Make $1,200 Monthly With Drop-shipping Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

$1,200 by jidowu84: 2:20pm On Apr 24
I greet everyone in the house today. I kinda need your help in this room. I have been given an employment opportunity in Burkina faso with $1200 per month pay. I kindly need a loan of #1m to pay back 1.5m naira in 3 months. In order to Cater for my traveling. The deadline is 15th May to resume. Of which I am ought to land Oagadogoa on or before 13th do the interview on the 14th. This isn't a joke at all. Pls Let me know your requirements pls. Much love from here.
Kindly DM me or quote me here. if you can help me out to discuss your terms and or, you have a good contact you can refer me to for help. I believe good people are still on earth. God bless you all.
Cc @AllbusinessSection mod
Re: $1,200 by jidowu84: 5:10pm On Apr 24
Pls guys come and invest in me o. This is time I need you guys most as a fam
Re: $1,200 by jidowu84: 8:54pm On Apr 24
Seniors in the house .
Re: $1,200 by jidowu84: 3:32pm On Apr 25
this opportunity must slip off
Re: $1,200 by jidowu84: 7:59pm On Apr 25
capital needed #1m
Repayment Type> Installment.
1st Month> #300k due to training.
2nd Month> #600k
3rd Month> #600k

concrete agreement and photo shoot before leaving, my DM is longing to meet with just a kind hearten person to make this trip a success story. kindly dm me now , lets talk reality.
Re: $1,200 by jidowu84: 3:27pm On Apr 26
GOD pls intervene
Re: $1,200 by anthony533(m): 5:39pm On Apr 26
Please disembark...it might be a networking job...don't waste your money going there...its fake..

Don't go,else you gon learn the hard way

2 Likes

Re: $1,200 by Zofan(m): 5:50pm On Apr 26
jidowu84:
I greet everyone in the house today. I kinda need your help in this room. I have been given an employment opportunity in Burkina faso with $1200 per month pay. I kindly need a loan of #1m to pay back 1.5m naira in 3 months. In order to Cater for my traveling. The deadline is 15th May to resume. Of which I am ought to land Oagadogoa on or before 13th do the interview on the 14th. This isn't a joke at all. Pls Let me know your requirements pls. Much love from here.
Kindly DM me or quote me here. if you can help me out to discuss your terms and or, you have a good contact you can refer me to for help. I believe good people are still on earth. God bless you all.
Cc @AllbusinessSection mod

If you are serious, you will drop your WhatsApp number for easy reach. You don't expect people to be discussing such issue with you here on a public forum. Or is there a reason you are hiding your number especially when you need such help?
I rest my case. When you are serious, you will do the needful.
Re: $1,200 by engrgordon(m): 11:37pm On Apr 26
This is a pure scam. You can dm me to ask someone in bokina faso to investigate this job.

1 Like

Re: $1,200 by jidowu84: 9:18pm On Apr 27
Zofan:

If you are serious, you will drop your WhatsApp number for easy reach. You don't expect people to be discussing such issue with you here on a public forum. Or is there a reason you are hiding your number especially when you need such help?
I rest my case. When you are serious, you will do the needful.
I have DM you bro. I will be updating this Page till I finish repayment of the last dime. Just to prove to the world that we all aren't bad the way we are portrayed. Nothing to hide bro but you know your guys na. Anyways I know God wins. While Love leads! Cheers brother
Re: $1,200 by jidowu84: 9:26pm On Apr 27
engrgordon:
This is a pure scam. You can dm me to ask someone in bokina faso to investigate this job.
Me too, I be naija na bros. I no small inside life o.
It's a colleague that moved recently that gave me the same link that moved him and he's in training currently. Just two openings of which one has been taken and one for me. But expired on the 15th of next month. It's never a scam bro I can dm you to be able to forward some confidential information to you in private.
Re: $1,200 by jidowu84: 10:24am On Apr 28
@Eng i dm you sir
Re: $1,200 by jidowu84: 8:12pm On Apr 28
WINNERS NEVER QUIT
Re: $1,200 by jidowu84: 11:37pm On Apr 28
lets know your terms on this offer
Re: $1,200 by jidowu84: 9:10am On Apr 29
jidowu84:
lets know your terms on this offer
happy monday to you all. ojo aje!
Re: $1,200 by jidowu84: 4:53pm On Apr 29
jidowu84:

happy monday to you all. ojo aje!
no help yet brothers
Re: $1,200 by jidowu84: 10:18am On Apr 30
tuesday victory day
Re: $1,200 by jidowu84: 6:39pm On Apr 30
the best investment now is in fellow human.

(1) (Reply)

The Landmark Beach Story From Empty Coastline To $250 Million Resort Town / Online Editors Wanted / Domain Name Reseller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.