Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

International Payments: Nigeria Debit Card Banned - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / International Payments: Nigeria Debit Card Banned (133 Views)

Google Cloud Not Accepting My Debit Card. What Do I Do? / How To Use Pay Stack To Accept International Payments. / How Can I Buy Bitcoin Using Turkey Debit Card Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

International Payments: Nigeria Debit Card Banned by Sukkyy2010: 2:38pm On Apr 24
Hello house,

Please I need your advice to resolve a pressing needs, I want to make payment online for a Course enrollment. Due to the CBN regulatory policy, that banned all international payments through Debit card, I've been unable to make payment for the particular Course and the deadline for the payment is so close.

Please is there any alternative payment platform I can use to make this payment, somebody please help...
Re: International Payments: Nigeria Debit Card Banned by losprince(m): 3:54pm On Apr 24
Visit your bank and request for a dollar virtual card or use any of the available dollar virtual card services available online. Try cardify or Alat by wema bank.
Re: International Payments: Nigeria Debit Card Banned by sexymonkey(m): 4:00pm On Apr 24
Sukkyy2010:
Hello house,

Please I need your advice to resolve a pressing needs, I want to make payment online for a Course enrollment. Due to the CBN regulatory policy, that banned all international payments through Debit card, I've been unable to make payment for the particular Course and the deadline for the payment is so close.

Please is there any alternative payment platform I can use to make this payment, somebody please help...
use geepay
Re: International Payments: Nigeria Debit Card Banned by Sukkyy2010: 4:00pm On Apr 24
losprince:
Visit your bank and request for a dollar virtual card or use any of the available dollar virtual card services available online. Try cardify or Alat by wema bank.

Cardify is a Scam, I have my $16 Stuck in there, I've been unable to use the Virtual Card that they generated for me and also they don't give option for users to withdraw their money from the card.

On Google pay their card is displaying "Unavailable".

Thanks, I appreciate your input and your willingness to helping
Re: International Payments: Nigeria Debit Card Banned by losprince(m): 5:34pm On Apr 24
Sukkyy2010:

Cardify is a Scam, I have my $16 Stuck in there, I've been unable to use the Virtual Card that they generated for me and also they don't give option for users to withdraw their money from the card.

On Google pay their card is displaying "Unavailable".

Thanks, I appreciate your input and your willingness to helping
I once created a card on the platform, funded it, changed my mind and withdrew my money back. I only lost the charges. As for the card not working I can't speak to that as I didn't actually use it.

(1) (Reply)

We Buy On Ebay And Amazon / Get A Professional Business Or Personal Websites (affordable Offer) / Software Development Streamlining For Non-programmers: Low-code Vs. No-code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.