Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Chinese Companies In Nigeria And Their Malpractices - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinese Companies In Nigeria And Their Malpractices (179 Views)

College Expel Students Over Misconduct And Malpractices / Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana / Top 10 Cult Groups In Nigeria And Their Colours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Companies In Nigeria And Their Malpractices by evanvick: 6:28pm On Apr 24
I have been employed at a Chinese company (name withheld) for several years, where I've witnessed the pervasive corruption of Chinese supervisors, particularly in Nigeria. These supervisors wield excessive power, treating workers as subordinates, subjecting them to strenuous labor and offering inadequate wages. Speaking up against such injustices often results in termination. Recently, a new supervisor has exacerbated the situation by targeting me unfairly, withholding wages without justification. Despite reporting the issue to management, no action has been taken. I seek advice from fellow Nairalanders on how to hold this supervisor accountable and potentially prevent similar mistreatment in the future.
Re: Chinese Companies In Nigeria And Their Malpractices by Judd007: 7:38pm On Apr 24
Na to burst his head, for corner
Re: Chinese Companies In Nigeria And Their Malpractices by Floky215: 10:07am On Apr 25
evanvick:

I have been employed at a Chinese company (name withheld) for several years, where I've witnessed the pervasive corruption of Chinese supervisors, particularly in Nigeria. These supervisors wield excessive power, treating workers as subordinates, subjecting them to strenuous labor and offering inadequate wages. Speaking up against such injustices often results in termination. Recently, a new supervisor has exacerbated the situation by targeting me unfairly, withholding wages without justification. Despite reporting the issue to management, no action has been taken. I seek advice from fellow Nairalanders on how to hold this supervisor accountable and potentially prevent similar mistreatment in the future.

Look for boys make dem trace and beat very well am codedly. .!!

A driver once did that to his Indian boss...!! On a trip he stopped at a lonely location with the pretense that the vehicle have issues...the Indian oga came down to also help check amd the drive swop in on him with the new koboko he took for the assignment...!!

He flogged the man blue black and upon arrival, case was reported and the driver simply said the man called him black monkey...!!! That was the end of the case...the Indian man had to leave Nigeria due to fear..before they kill him...!!

(1) (Reply)

. / ... / Go Back To Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.