Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,084 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

How Did Your Day Go? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How Did Your Day Go? (22732 Views)

What Did Your Ex Most Remember About You? / How Did You Feel When You Saw Your Birthmate / Just Share:how Did U Fall In Love With Your Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did Your Day Go? by Flashaldrin(m): 7:44pm On Nov 19, 2011
I decided to create a thread where we can come after the day to relax and share the events of our day and have fun.
Every talk and every one is welcome.
whether newbie or oldie.
grammarian or bomber-man kiss
attention seekers and attention givers
y'all welcome!
long stories are highly appreciated.
you can lie to spice it up but make sure you indicate after wink

ok, lemme start, my day wasnt that great. . .
I took my gf out to. . . . .[lie]
I woke up by 7, by 8 i went to take my haircut. It took me 4 hrs and when i came back i was pretty exhausted and too tired to log in, so i joined my sis to watch 'secret life of an american teenager'. Quite interesting.
then i spent my evenings watching English premier  league matches and. . . . here i am.
yea i know it was quite boring but I'm on hols and popsi no dey too drop money again. . . thus flexing reduced.

so there! lets have yours, no matter how good or bad, boring or interesting. . .
for those that spent theirs on nairaland. . .  kpele o undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Zainaby: 7:53pm On Nov 19, 2011
I had a pretty good day. Did my hair, walked around the neigborhood and made sure i rested. Its still quite early, i would'nt mind going out clubing.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Flashaldrin(m): 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2011
^^^ thats a real nice quite way to spend a day. mine has been pretty boring so far, do you mind if i join you for the clubbing?? undecided undecided
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2011
Oh na hia u wan navigate me come b4 so she, Bado go run package

Emmh my day was relaxing suprised a frnd on nl wiv a phone call to his suprise he tot my agberoism go appear for voice ,boi did I freak him out hahahahaha.I later went  to play badminton knocked out a few amateurs ( don wonder y dey call me Badosky),after that I came home to do some chores and later logged on to improve my interpersonal skills.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by mcnepow(m): 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2011
Today was boring but I still enjoyed it due to the fact that its work-free. Woke up late at about 6.45am, had my breakfast and towards the afternoon I went to a cybercafe close by to use NL fullsite and also fix my lappy's charger (that mysteriously stopped working yesterday morning) - Thank God it didn't cost much. Relaxed at the moment, trying to flex here a little before going to read some books before retiring for the day.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Flashaldrin(m): 9:25pm On Nov 19, 2011
mcnepow:

Today was boring but I still enjoyed it due to the fact that its work-free. Woke up late at about 6.45am, had my breakfast and towards the afternoon I went to a cybercafe close by to use NL fullsite and also fix my lappy's charger (that mysteriously stopped working yesterday morning) - Thank God it didn't cost much. Relaxed at the moment, trying to flex here a little before going to read some books before retiring for the day.

okk, nice day sir. so na phone you dey use now undecided undecided
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by freecocoa(f): 9:39pm On Nov 19, 2011
My day was so boring that I felt like beating myself up for allowing that,well guess I'm already kinda used to it since I'm more of an indoor person,I did some chores(inbetween NLing)(I can't wait to leave that house)I slept a lot in the afternoon,finished up a novel I was reading,took a stroll,got some ice-cream and one jonsing dude was just following me saying something like"Bebe just ya name,just tell me ya name"in my mind I was just thinking,if I slap this guy now wetin go happen?anyway I got back home and resumed duty here on NL.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by pendo89(f): 8:54am On Nov 20, 2011
freecocoa:

one jonsing dude was just following me saying something like"Bebe just ya name,just tell me ya name"in my mind I was just thinking,[b]if I slap this guy now wetin go happen?[/b]anyway I got back home and resumed duty here on NL.

grin grin grin you are one very funny gal.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Flashaldrin(m): 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2011
I can see the thread has been cleaned up. meaning we should stick to topic.
well today, so far so good.
i eventually got around to sleep by 2.am so even when i was all prepared for church by 8 i still had to sleep again fully dressed for extra two hrs. I hate sleeping in church.
going to church late take style make sense cos as you dey reach na im dem dey dismiss as far you successfully evade all queries.
thankfully the pastor come funny small making the service quite enjoyable.
As i just reach house i nefa efen pull clothe na im i log in sharply grin grin tongue
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Dyt(f): 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2011
Hmmm
my day, lets c ow it goes
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Flashaldrin(m): 12:40pm On Nov 20, 2011
Try and do something bad or dramatic naa, so that we go hear better tory for night wink wink
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by freecocoa(f): 4:04pm On Nov 20, 2011
My day so far has been annoying,I didn't go to church(don't ask me why)a friend woke me up around past 6,I didn't logout yesterday so I continued from where I stopped,after a while,I did some chores took my bathe,was cooking when I decided to check what's happening on NL,that was where I made a mistake,I clicked on one thread with a pix attached,what I beheld was a disgusting pix and since then I've not been able to eat,I've just been drinking water which I even feel like puking,I brought food to eat but its just the pix I keep seeing,I can't seem to get it outta my head(I'm really pissed) out of annoyance I slept for some hours,woke up and just resumed here,NL has been making me forget a bit about hunger,I just hope I'll bring myself to eat before the end of the day(yeah its that serious),I'll let you know when I eat,for now let me keep NLing.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by mcnepow(m): 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2011
Flashaldrin:

okk, nice day sir. so na phone you dey use now undecided undecided
I be 3star when it comes to NLmobile. 80% of ma NLding is done by phone. Would soon change sha.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by mcnepow(m): 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2011
So tired, I can only type just a short sentence - My afternoon was filled with ironing and washing at intervals. Reason been that I have to pause ma laundry to iron ma clothes anytime PHCN shows me loves - they made the day hard for me.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Dyt(f): 6:25pm On Nov 20, 2011
Damn its anoda sun nyt
gosh i hate it wen d day comes 2 an end
work starts 2morrow
well 2day s lyk everyoda day,did nottin much infact still thinkin of wat 2 wear 2 d office 2morrow n d rest of d wk
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:19pm On Nov 20, 2011
Cocoalario I catch u no go churchhh winchhhh tongue tongue, by d way which yeye friend wake u up or d bros dat slept next 2 u tapped u for commando.

@op
Today was hilarious for me mehnnnn, make I run gist give u o. I woke up quite early I don't really sleep much yes my blood na Zobo grabbed myself a cup of tea and headed to the living room to watch a bit of tv. I prepared for church and headed out to meet morning service, mehn u wan c d dis eye candy wey sing Praise and worship kai he got me in d spirit I jus dey troway evrytin my mama give me begin throw hand in d air like say overdose blessings fall upon me.The service ended and as I was making my way home I hrd a voice say "excuse me dancer", I turned around lo and behold na my eye candy o how embrassing i smiled and said Idowu is d name and he said call me Juwon or Jay kai hin name sef hmmmmm.I complimented is name and told him he can call me Badosky if he wants( yes cheeky I was), he started laughing saying I b hot stepper say he just dey look dey picture if na club I dey wetin go happen, I joked around wiv him and told him na hin voice make me begin samba ( yes am smooth). We chatted for a while na hin bros tink he don jam o , next I will hia is "we have a youth programme wednesday I will b ministering through my vocals ur presence wud make me hit supranos".kai my system dabaru o see lyrics I smiled and told him I try fit him in my diary also told him u can't say no to a date wiv God(yes I had 2 fire my own lyric na lol cheesy), na so my sunday b o ever since I jus dey blush dey high like person wey drink schnapps but anoda gist about dis craze nlander dey but I cannot talk dat 1 here don't wanna get in trouble. cool
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Flashaldrin(m): 7:31pm On Nov 20, 2011
mcnepow:

So tired, I can only type just a short sentence - My afternoon was filled with ironing and washing at intervals. Reason been that I have to pause ma laundry to iron ma clothes anytime PHCN shows me loves - they made the day hard for me.
eeyah, oga na so your day dey always hard??
freecocoa:

My day so far has been annoying,I didn't go to church(don't ask me why)a friend woke me up around past 6,I didn't logout yesterday so I continued from where I stopped,after a while,I did some chores took my bathe,was cooking when I decided to check what's happening on NL,that was where I made a mistake,I clicked on one thread with a pix attached,what I beheld was a disgusting pix and since then I've not been able to eat,I've just been drinking water which I even feel like puking,I brought food to eat but its just the pix I keep seeing,I can't seem to get it outta my head(I'm really pissed) out of annoyance I slept for some hours,woke up and just resumed here,NL has been making me forget a bit about hunger,I just hope I'll bring myself to eat before the end of the day(yeah its that serious),I'll let you know when I eat,for now let me keep NLing.
now thats serious, so you mean you never chop since morning, like is that possible??
Dyt:

Damn its anoda sun nyt
gosh i hate it wen d day comes 2 an end
work starts 2morrow
well 2day s lyk everyoda day,did nottin much infact still thinkin of wat 2 wear 2 d office 2morrow n d rest of d wk
no church atleast??
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Flashaldrin(m): 7:38pm On Nov 20, 2011
@id, i no dey call you badowsky for nothing naa
so you follow for those babes wey they confuse pastor for church abi?? sad angry
yarn us the other tory naa wetin embarassed embarassed na family we be for here wink wink
and no forget to keep us updated about your date with the bobo God. wink wink
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Dyt(f): 7:39pm On Nov 20, 2011
I praise HIM anywhere n everywhere doesnt v b church or mosque
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Flashaldrin(m): 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2011
well for me, I already told you about the first part so,
I nl'ed a little, got bored, then completed 'secret life of an amerrican teenager' (very good series and one of the girls remind me of natasha wink wink)
then watched my team trash chelsea. pretty good day

Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Flashaldrin(m): 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2011
Dyt:

I praise HIM anywhere n everywhere doesnt v b church or mosque
okk, i get your point and you dont have to reply but i think church service involves much more than just praise. Just saying. cool
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Dyt(f): 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2011
Mayb i nid u tell me more abt it den
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2011
@flasher

I can't make d date kai I miss suprano sad,I hope he does praise and worship next sunday sha dis time I go use wining control am hahhhhha.He must b d devil to see d demon in me ) smiley
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by freecocoa(f): 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2011
Flashlight finally I ate not too long ago,seriously I haven't eaten as at the time of my first post,it was really eeeww.

Badosky mad woman,which bobo?me wey be virgin,our church dey on strike,some people say God never answer their prayers so no church till him shake body,you see your life?you go dey shake nyash for church may God forgive you,amen.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Flashaldrin(m): 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2011
freecocoa:

Flashlight finally I ate not too long ago,seriously I haven't eaten as at the time of my first post,it was really eeeww.

Badosky mad woman,which bobo?me wey be virgin,our church dey on strike,some people say God never answer their prayers so no church till him shake body,you see your life?you go dey shake nyash for church may God forgive you,amen.
grin grin grin grin grin
hmm, i no follow talk o
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:48pm On Nov 20, 2011
freecocoa:

Cocoalario u sure say no b una shrine strike due to slow business on black magic, but wait o to shake accordingly to Songs of Praise na crime hmmm some people sabi beef o. U don't wanna see me wen we do family thanksgiving b dat I go jupa , juse ,juru and judi KSB na my mentor u don see how she dey respond wiv alanta for video "Baba loke turn me around" na so bado dey do grin grin grin cool
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by freecocoa(f): 10:16pm On Nov 20, 2011
Bado no mind me o jare,you need to see where me sef dey give dem galala inside church,na God get everything wey dey your body so shake am as you like for him.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Sijo01(f): 11:29pm On Nov 20, 2011
Had a vry stressful day.
bath my puppy b4 going 2church.
afta church, went out on rally
bck home, rush my meal, chores, chores, chores. . .
jst chillaxing 4d 1st time since morning nt after taking a dose of Panadol.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Dyt(f): 7:59am On Nov 21, 2011
sighs
its anoda mon mornin
i woke up quite earlier *6am* cos i wanted 2 get early mornin bus, yh i made it, reachin d office i noticed i 4got 2 put on earing n oda accessories, *tis wat happens wen he doesnt talk 2 me*.
got 2 d office earlier dan i tot n lookin all moody, i pray it turns out beta
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Flashaldrin(m): 9:54am On Nov 21, 2011
^^^ the nairaland bobo??

me, i'm just waking up cheesy cheesy
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Dyt(f): 9:56am On Nov 21, 2011
ow many bf i tell u say i get?
lazy bone wen all ur mates r hawkin u still dey bed
pour cold water on him
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:56am On Nov 21, 2011
My day is going to be as normal as any oda Monday dats if my team don't get me angry wiv dier sluggish way of handling data.I got up roughly around 7 due 2 Popsi phone call dat man ennnnh, he didn't say good morning or anytin str8 to gossip o "My wife I hrd u guys were poping champagne weekend were did u go" I replied Dad am going bck to bed am sleepy con see popsi provoke "if u drop dat phone I stone u don't u miss me".My dad is a character he's nicknamed "Chineke Boi", I guess u can see where I get my effective swaggs from.Anyways got 2 go now I nid to go handle some business I b bck wiv more gist Happy Monday guys muahhhx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Join Singles For Marriage Whatsapp Group / Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) / Club Insomnia:9:30pm-5:00am...adults Only..#Onomeglo..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.