Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Who Is Reno Omokri To You ?? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Reno Omokri To You ?? (658 Views)

Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber / Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty / Reno Omokri To Tinubu: "You Will Become Jagajaga Instead Of Jagaban" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Reno Omokri To You ?? by Shomek(m): 7:12pm On Apr 25
Mbanda:
He is a double standard idiot to me. The fool is neither here nor there and I hate animals that behaves that way.
Really
Re: Who Is Reno Omokri To You ?? by aswani(m): 8:19pm On Apr 25
He is an intelligent fellow that stands up to bullying Obidients and doesn't fear the truth.

I am impressed that he can go after President Tinubu when required and praise him if need be..

Lastly, his continous battering of Obidients is impressive. It's like that Goldberg winning streak in WCW, he wins ever time he drops a post atop the coconut head of Obidients.

UNIBEN true true no dey carry last.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Reno Omokri To You ?? by nnewsnjobs: 9:06pm On Apr 25
Neither here nor there.

Political ass licker.

Anyway Belle face.

What do I stand to gain politician.

Former book writer.
Re: Who Is Reno Omokri To You ?? by nnewsnjobs: 9:09pm On Apr 25
yarimo:
Reno OMOKRI is among the few great and honest elder statemen in Nigeria

Dis you mentioned elder stateman for Reno Omokri?
Re: Who Is Reno Omokri To You ?? by Validated: 9:31pm On Apr 25
Shomek:
prove it

Prove that Justice Jean Omokri married Princess Helen Bemigho. If not, then what do you call a child from such relationship? Do you call that a legitimate.
Re: Who Is Reno Omokri To You ?? by Shomek(m): 8:20am On Apr 26
Validated:

Prove that Justice Jean Omokri married Princess Helen Bemigho. If not, then what do you call a child from such relationship? Do you call that a legitimate.
Okay am speechless
Re: Who Is Reno Omokri To You ?? by HNICEARTH: 8:36am On Apr 26
A wannabe Ronu Paytriot who decieved and back stabbed SPV.
Re: Who Is Reno Omokri To You ?? by Shomek(m): 4:09pm On Apr 26
Re: Who Is Reno Omokri To You ?? by mightyhazel: 5:19pm On Apr 26
A nonentity...
Re: Who Is Reno Omokri To You ?? by Auxtan(m): 5:21pm On Apr 26
A pay for rant agent.
Re: Who Is Reno Omokri To You ?? by mightyhazel: 5:24pm On Apr 26
Shomek:
And stop throwing up this stupid thread to our faces..the fact us that nobody really cares about you.. u are just hustling ur food just like every other person ,I don't think anybody has issues with that..
Re: Who Is Reno Omokri To You ?? by Shomek(m): 11:07pm On Apr 26
mightyhazel:
And stop throwing up this stupid thread to our faces..the fact us that nobody really cares about you.. u are just hustling ur food just like every other person ,I don't think anybody has issues with that..
Who care about you also idiot
Re: Who Is Reno Omokri To You ?? by mightyhazel: 6:58am On Apr 27
Shomek:
Who care about you also idiot
grin

Re: Who Is Reno Omokri To You ?? by Oghene86: 8:43am On Apr 27
Shomek:
Who is reno omokri to you ??

your mentor or your enemy

A mad man on the run

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnpc, Marketers Dupe Nation Of N38 Billion / Firm Decries ‘area Boys’ Harassment / “State Of The Nigerian Nation” – Soyinka, Ribadu, Falana To Make Joint London A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.