Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

MRS Reduces Diesel Price To ₦‎1,050 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MRS Reduces Diesel Price To ₦‎1,050 (14508 Views)

Dangote Crashes Diesel Price To ₦‎1,000 Per Litre / Diesel Price Drops As Dangote Sells ₦‎1,225/Litre, Supplies Petrol May / Diesel Price May Hit N1,500/litre, 75% Filling Stations Closed – Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MRS Reduces Diesel Price To ₦‎1,050 by Afamed: 7:24am On Apr 25
AqualinaXYZ:

Which Mumu goodnews

Una say na N1000 four days ago

Yesterday una say na N940

Today e don enter N1,050 and you call that goodnews

Dey deceive una sef with Ian useless president

Don't die, a wailing soul

3 Likes

Re: MRS Reduces Diesel Price To ₦‎1,050 by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 7:25am On Apr 25
Ama gbe wale'...

1 Like

Re: MRS Reduces Diesel Price To ₦‎1,050 by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:29am On Apr 25
Jlow2:
How can I celebrate mediocrity? BAT met dollar at 700 took it to 1900 and brought it back to 1100 and you ask me to celebrate, untill it is below 700 that’s when I will celebrate him, he met diesel at 750 and took it to 1700 brought it back to 1050 , why should I celebrate him? He should take it below 750 if I must celebrate him, that is Nigeria for you, apc has used hunger to control alot of population and their brains , but there are still alot of people that apc hunger can not affect to the level of they can’t give a fair judgement

Exactly my brother, and to cap it up BAT was the one that handed BUHARI the DULLARD to us as the best man to take Nigeria out of the wickedness of PDP, little did we know that BAT was only securing his own selfish ambitions through that means......

So with that Wickedness from BAT to SANE NIGERIANS, we are mandating him to take the price of Dollar from what it is now back to what it was in 2014 and reduce it further , that is when myself will trek from Anambra State to Abuja to congratulate him and forgive him all his sins.....
[url][/url]
Re: MRS Reduces Diesel Price To ₦‎1,050 by Afamed: 7:30am On Apr 25
tballeyy:
that 940 is from Dangote refinery

Don't waste your energy. Most these Obident are Ogbunike primary school dropout.

When you meet them one on one, you will know it's totally waste of time engaging them.

They are purely half-baked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MRS Reduces Diesel Price To ₦‎1,050 by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:32am On Apr 25
fuckJones:
stop masturbating and explain to me

Lols....am yet to lick microphone as our master taught us too....

Did he teach us to masturbate as well?
Re: MRS Reduces Diesel Price To ₦‎1,050 by Paraman: 7:33am On Apr 25
DMerciful:
How does not using dollars benefit the citizens?
Not using dollars to import diesel and other refined petroleum mean we will have more dollars to shore up our foreign reserve which will lead to the naira gaining more value and price of goods and service falling.

When we were importing diesel, price was 1700 at filling stations but now price has falling to 1050 because our diesel is now made in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MRS Reduces Diesel Price To ₦‎1,050 by gotnel: 7:34am On Apr 25
AqualinaXYZ:

Which Mumu goodnews

You need to understand the process.
You buy from the refinery at 940,if you are buying up to 5 millions ltrs.
You buy at the refinery at 970 , if you are buying 1 millions ltrs and above.
Now at the retail outlets, you buy the commodity at 1050 per one ltr, anywhere in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: MRS Reduces Diesel Price To ₦‎1,050 by Zeebuy: 7:34am On Apr 25
helinues:

Please, please and please.

We engage only those who celebrate good news not those who get bitter and frustrated for reading same good news

Know your mates to dey engage with

Thank you

But he's actually right, you guys said it reduced to 980 yesterday and now you're celebrating 1050. Make this make sense
Re: MRS Reduces Diesel Price To ₦‎1,050 by heysquare(m): 7:35am On Apr 25
AqualinaXYZ:

Which Mumu goodnews

You people should know the difference between depot price and station price.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MRS Reduces Diesel Price To ₦‎1,050 by Paraman: 7:36am On Apr 25
Zeebuy:

But he's actually right, you guys said it reduced to 980 yesterday and now you're celebrating 1050. Make this make sense
Even Dangote didn't claim he reduce price of diesel to #980, where did you get your information from?
Re: MRS Reduces Diesel Price To ₦‎1,050 by ufotunang: 7:38am On Apr 25
Can you now see the importance of refineries, especially if our refineries are working effectively...it will reduce price of fuel ,disel and other petroleum products which will reduce the price of foodstuffs and goods and services which will reduce hunger hardship in Nigeria and bring down inflation..so a working refinery is very important in a country

1 Like

Re: MRS Reduces Diesel Price To ₦‎1,050 by DMerciful(m): 7:39am On Apr 25
Yet the exchange rate during when diesel was N150 was less than N200.

GEJ was subsizing petroleum, defending the naira yet both diesel and exchange rate were low and foreign reserve was $30 billion with $2 billion in excess crude account. Currently,
even with diesel at over 1000 and exchange rate over 1000, foreign reserve is still $32 billion so Nigeria gained nothing from the distress Tinubu is dishing out

Help me understand what Nigerians are benefitting because the naira is 5 times weaker now that when diesel was been subsidized
Paraman:
Not using dollars to import diesel and other refined petroleum mean we will have more dollars to shore up our foreign reserve which will lead to the naira becoming more stronger and foreign investors will have more confidence in investing in Nigeria.

It's going to lead to the naira gaining more value and price of goods and services will be falling.

When we were importing diesel, price was 1700 at filling stations but now price has falling to 1050 because we're refining our crude in Nigeria.
Re: MRS Reduces Diesel Price To ₦‎1,050 by gabbasin: 7:45am On Apr 25
AqualinaXYZ:

Which Mumu goodnews

Una say na N1000 four days ago You need to understand that the 1,000 naira price is the ex refinery rate, meaning the price they buy from the refinery and they need to add their own margin at the pump.

Re: MRS Reduces Diesel Price To ₦‎1,050 by Paraman: 7:47am On Apr 25
DMerciful:
Yet the exchange rate during when diesel was N150 was less than N200.

GEJ was subsizing petroleum, defending the naira yet both diesel and exchange rate were low and foreign reserve was $30 billion with $2 billion in excess crude account. Currently,
even with diesel at over 1000 and exchange rate over 1000, foreign reserve is still $32 billion so Nigeria gained nothing from the distress Tinubu is dishing out

Help me understand what Nigerians are benefitting because the naira is 5 times weaker now that when diesel was been subsidized
Well, I have answered the question you asked me.

1 Like

Re: MRS Reduces Diesel Price To ₦‎1,050 by Zeebuy: 7:49am On Apr 25
Paraman:
Even Dangote didn't claim he reduce price of diesel to #980, where did you get your information from?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/04/dangote-refinery-slashes-diesel-aviation-fuel-prices-further-to-n940-n980-respectively/amp/

This was on FP yesterday. It was even 940 so why are y'all now celebrating 1050? Abi una own na to hail every nonsense because if I remember clearly, you guys hailed that news and used it to insult everybody else, and now y'all are doing same thing to this news

https://www.nairaland.com/8070619/again-dangote-crashes-diesel-aviation
Re: MRS Reduces Diesel Price To ₦‎1,050 by Paraman: 7:51am On Apr 25
Zeebuy:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/04/dangote-refinery-slashes-diesel-aviation-fuel-prices-further-to-n940-n980-respectively/amp/

This was on FP yesterday. It was even 940 so why are y'all now celebrating 1050? Abi una own na to hail every nonsense because if I remember clearly, you guys hailed that news and used it to insult everybody else, and now y'all are doing same thing to this news
But you claimed some people said diesel is 980?

If you buy diesel for 940 as a retailer at the Dangote refinery, so you expect the retailers not to add any gain on it? The way some of you reason eh grin

Go and buy from Dangote refinery at 940 and start selling at #500 nah

1 Like

Re: MRS Reduces Diesel Price To ₦‎1,050 by Paraman: 7:53am On Apr 25
Zeebuy:

You're a clown, an incredibly foolish one at that
So I am now the clown

But you that made this ignorant comment below is not a clown grin
Zeebuy:

See the shallow comment of who's calling me a clown grin
Re: MRS Reduces Diesel Price To ₦‎1,050 by DMerciful(m): 7:53am On Apr 25
You said we're benefitting by not using dollar for importation of diesel yet its not reflecting in the bottomline.

You were responding intellectually until you met a brick wall so wanna runaway? You know you have not answered the question but I understand your need to run, this one don pass your power grin
Paraman:
Well, I have answered the question you asked me.

Re: MRS Reduces Diesel Price To ₦‎1,050 by Paraman: 7:54am On Apr 25
DMerciful:
You said we're benefitting by not using dollar for importation of diesel yet its not reflecting in the bottomline.

When did Dangote start selling diesel that you want it to start reflecting immediately? He has not even sell for up to a month. Chill bro... No b magic be this

1 Like

Re: MRS Reduces Diesel Price To ₦‎1,050 by DMerciful(m): 7:56am On Apr 25
Ok, lets wait six months whether exchange rate will come to N200 grin
Paraman:
When did Dangote start selling diesel that you want it to start reflecting immediately?
Re: MRS Reduces Diesel Price To ₦‎1,050 by Paraman: 7:57am On Apr 25
DMerciful:
Ok, lets wait six months whether exchange rate will come to N200 grin
Lets wait till 6 years for it to exchange at #25 Obasanjo met it grin
Re: MRS Reduces Diesel Price To ₦‎1,050 by kindlyheart: 7:58am On Apr 25
jmoore:

First time in history? You were born few months after Tinubu was sworn in.

It is sarcasm bro.
Re: MRS Reduces Diesel Price To ₦‎1,050 by michaellovaldo(m): 7:59am On Apr 25
Good for the economy and the common man
Re: MRS Reduces Diesel Price To ₦‎1,050 by Tonytonex(m): 7:59am On Apr 25
Usmanovic95:
Can't we have a uniform price?
it can't work again because of the new PIA
Re: MRS Reduces Diesel Price To ₦‎1,050 by Paraman: 8:04am On Apr 25
Tonytonex:
report directly, not quote.

Press the report button not the quote
Tchewww
Re: MRS Reduces Diesel Price To ₦‎1,050 by Epistasis(m): 8:05am On Apr 25
helinues:

Please, please and please.

We engage only those who celebrate good news not those who get bitter and frustrated for reading same good news

Know your mates to dey engage with

Thank you

Yeah bruh, that's the deal. Team good news only.
Re: MRS Reduces Diesel Price To ₦‎1,050 by Tonytonex(m): 8:05am On Apr 25
Paraman:
Tchewww
what does that means?
Re: MRS Reduces Diesel Price To ₦‎1,050 by Paraman: 8:06am On Apr 25
Tonytonex:
what does that means?
k
Re: MRS Reduces Diesel Price To ₦‎1,050 by Tonytonex(m): 8:08am On Apr 25
Paraman:
k
I see.
I now know why

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SERAP Calls For The Prosecution Of Patience Jonathan Over $15m / Ebonyi APC Supporters Clash With PDP Youths (Photos) / Buhari Under Fire Over Nation’s Oil Sector’s Woes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.