Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,363 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

ABSU Student Union Govt President Dies In Road Accident - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ABSU Student Union Govt President Dies In Road Accident (10416 Views)

Uniport Faculty Of Management Science President Dies In Protest. / Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended / Solomon Ogunniyi, OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABSU Student Union Govt President Dies In Road Accident by Angelphine(f): 9:46pm On Nov 20, 2011
its 2 painfl, may his soul rest in peac n pray dat God shud gv d family d hrt 2bear d loss
Re: ABSU Student Union Govt President Dies In Road Accident by nsiadi: 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2011
@markolini, seems u did not follow d representations made by various interest groups in d saga
, abia/imo govt/police, sugs , Umuada Igbo, house of reps

Please research b4 posting, dont just rush to attack
It doesnt matter whether u blv in spirit powers or not

The bible made mention of the witch @ Endor
u c, there is nothing to hide or be ashamed of in that
Re: ABSU Student Union Govt President Dies In Road Accident by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 20, 2011
ABIA state where wondas no wan end, may his soul rest in peace, n may God grant his family d grace to bear d loss, its a pity "a finalist" embarassed
Re: ABSU Student Union Govt President Dies In Road Accident by Outstrip(f): 11:05pm On Nov 20, 2011
May his soul rest in peace
Re: ABSU Student Union Govt President Dies In Road Accident by preselect(m): 6:09am On Nov 21, 2011
Person die of bike accident, another died of bus accident, instead of young Nigerians to hold govt accountable for failing to provide reasonable means of transportation, including good roads and buses and also provide prompt emergency services
And equip our hospitals to meet emergency medicine standards, all of which Nigeria can afford if our money is well spent, people are here calling on some karma spirit from voodooland and blaming a sex scandal for a road accident.

And tomorow people wonder why we are not moving forward with naija
Re: ABSU Student Union Govt President Dies In Road Accident by ignis: 10:34am On Nov 21, 2011
rip
Re: ABSU Student Union Govt President Dies In Road Accident by mimima(f): 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2011
r.i.p
Re: ABSU Student Union Govt President Dies In Road Accident by Cavad4real: 12:50am On Nov 22, 2011
oh my gosh,chidi uruakpa,was my class mate back in those days,montessori international sch.Adieu my former class mate,,,sobing
Re: ABSU Student Union Govt President Dies In Road Accident by liksy(f): 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2011
Why wont they die misteriously when they keep covering evil. Him and the VC of his school denied that the girl that was raped was not from their school. Instead of bring the people that commited the crime to book, he is busy covering up for them. They are yet to record more death, especially the rapist angry angry angry angry
Re: ABSU Student Union Govt President Dies In Road Accident by gabriel4u(m): 5:44pm On Nov 22, 2011
liksy:

Why wont they die misteriously when they keep covering evil. Him and the VC of his school denied that the girl that was violated was not from their school. Instead of bring the people that commited the crime to book, he is busy covering up for them. They are yet to record more death, especially the despoiler angry angry angry angry
Why are you so heartless? i wander if you have the fear of God? Wish he's your broda, i wonder wat u would say?
It so sad to hear this unbearable death announcement, it really touches me here, even for the fact that i didn't recognized him, may God grant im internal rest in His bosom and give his parent the heart to endure the lost/pain of this gr8 child, R.I.P
Re: ABSU Student Union Govt President Dies In Road Accident by liksy(f): 12:45pm On Nov 25, 2011
gabriel4u:

Why are you so heartless? i wander if you have the fear of God? Wish he's your broda, i wonder wat u would say?
It so sad to hear this unbearable death announcement, it really touches me here, even for the fact that i didn't recognized him, may God grant im internal rest in His bosom and give his parent the heart to endure the lost/pain of this gr8 child, R.I.P

All I no is that if u cover EVIL, EVIL WILL COME TO U. See u talking, what if u were the girl that was gang R .A .P. E. D, and your SUG President and the VC of your school denies that such a thing did not happen, including the Governor of your state. how will u feel. Think b4 u open ur wide mouth,
Re: ABSU Student Union Govt President Dies In Road Accident by liksy(f): 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2011
gabriel4u:

Better be careful ,or ur name will be included in the list. Cos this guy SUG is the first on the list.
Re: ABSU Student Union Govt President Dies In Road Accident by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 05, 2012
liksy:

Better be careful ,or ur name will be included in the list. Cos this guy SUG is the first on the list.

What is wrong with people on NL? You are guys are judging him when you do not even have any evidence whatsoever to back up your claims. What if he had nothing to do with it? When will my people have brains?

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG May Transfer Uni-abuja Students To Other Varsities / JAMB Eight Keypad And Their Functionality / ASUU: Our Decision On Strike Will Be On Or Before Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.