Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Had Peter Obi Won The Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Had Peter Obi Won The Election (1167 Views)

Breaking; INEC Results Show Obi Won Bayelsa State. / Results From INEC Irev Shows OBI Won Obi-akpor, Rivers Sate / How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Had Peter Obi Won The Election by 9japride(m): 5:48pm On Apr 25
helinues:

Yeah, derive joy in calling spade what it is.

No more pampering
[color=#000099][/color]

Continue. But the previous and present administration no concern you. To you, they are perfect. I pity the common man who gang up with politicians and foreigners to continue attacking Peter Obi and Obidient people.
The Obidient care about the wellbeing of the public, but the agbado people sole aim is to peper others.
Re: Had Peter Obi Won The Election by God1blessBiafra: 5:50pm On Apr 25
helinues:
Had Peter Obi won the election and becomes the Nigeria president, would his supporters have tolerated the oppositions ( Apc or Pdp) to be wishing Obi to fail as the president not to talk about the country.

I am yet to understand how reasonable of Peter Obi's supporters have been wishing evil to the country just because their principal loss , someone who came third oo.

Would Obidients have tolerated evil wishes from the oppositions about Obi's government.

Obidients should stop dishing foods they are not interested in having some taste.

Obi loss, move on and wish the country the best instead of calling any progressive moves by the government propagandas
Remain us what you people wished GEJ government?

Next thing you will say GEJ have moved on,that we should move on grin grin

I wonder how it's hard for apc miscreants to move on too grin grin

1 Like

Re: Had Peter Obi Won The Election by God1blessBiafra: 5:55pm On Apr 25
ipobcannibals:
Peter obi = ipob terrorists
Ipob terrorists = Peter obi

Had Peter obi won, the rest of Nigeria would have been like the sad east, where elders will be insulted, beaten and every Monday will be a national sit-at home like they do in bia.fraud rand.
Today all those things don't happen, thanks to Tinubu.

All that happens is children harvesting their parents skull. grin grin
Re: Had Peter Obi Won The Election by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:57pm On Apr 25
helinues:

Hahahaha, the noise left for Peter Obi na the continuation of his online popularity.

Go to Kuto market , Kano Market, Even Edo market and asked them the latest about Peter Obi, they have no single clue.

Online popularity would always end in the same online

Pls wipe Edo out from dis foolish statement!
Re: Had Peter Obi Won The Election by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:00pm On Apr 25
helinues:

A year out of the the 4 years given to proof himself, if he fails, he would be replaced by those who hired him.
u no longer want 8 yrs for him ba?

why na?

Re: Had Peter Obi Won The Election by ChimaAdeoye: 6:27pm On Apr 25
Lol... at "Had Peter Obi won" grin grin grin grin

Peter Obi won the 2023 elections hands down. The imposter in Aso Rock knows he is enjoying Peter Obi's mandate.

The reason I DON'T WANT Peter Obi in Nigerian politics is that he is too soft and civil as a Nigerian politician. I don't see any politician that would be brazenly robbed the way he was and they will not call for massive civil disobedience.

It is so sad that he still believes they will get tired of stealing electoral mandates instead of calling for civil disobedience.
Re: Had Peter Obi Won The Election by Nigerianization(m): 6:34pm On Apr 25
helinues:

One year in the making, una expect overnight miracle..

The policies which are to rectify the rots in the system, una dey call them propagandas without even allowing them to mature and see the outcome.

So as the Obidients have been missing out from government social programs like the N50k that even random people were selected with testimony on this forum.

Hatred no dey take person forward in life. I learned that long time ago

How is it one year in the making? Are you discounting Buhari 's eight wasteful years? If yes, has tinubu apologized for foisting the failure on Nigerians using lies and propaganda? If no, then nine years is enough to fix this country. More than enough.
Re: Had Peter Obi Won The Election by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:39pm On Apr 25
NothingDoMe:
Lol. You're being unnecessarily superstitious. No one can "wish" a country into failure.

Your policies have failed severally, and you can't blame "wishful" thinking for them.

We told you Tinubu is overhyped, especially now that he's senile due to age. You can't blame anyone for your poor choices.

So the failed policies keep giving you erection to wish the country bad
Re: Had Peter Obi Won The Election by EponObi: 6:42pm On Apr 25
helinues:

Do you know there is a moniker named eponobi

If you know the meaning, eponobi na so we go continue to dey drag am as long as his supporters they wish Nigeria evils and attack others unnecessarily

grin

Dedeity, na so we dey gidigba on top eponobi 😋

Walahai, him blockos go cut before 2027 🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Had Peter Obi Won The Election by truthhurtsnaira: 7:49pm On Apr 25
helinues:
Had Peter Obi won the election and becomes the Nigeria president, would his supporters have tolerated the oppositions ( Apc or Pdp) to be wishing Obi to fail as the president not to talk about the country.

I am yet to understand how reasonable of Peter Obi's supporters have been wishing evil to the country just because their principal loss , someone who came third oo.

Would Obidients have tolerated evil wishes from the oppositions about Obi's government.

Obidients should stop dishing foods they are not interested in having some taste.

Obi loss, move on and wish the country the best instead of calling any progressive moves by the government propagandas

They are not wishing anyone evil. If you see evil and speak you are speaking and not wishing. You folks dont want anyone to talk and roll ver like dogs.

I dont blame you though. You cant even tell us even with google search what Tinubu policy is on anything….foreign affairs, securtiy, the economy, clean renewable energy, education, nothing….

And when anything brought out is analyzed as rubbish you folks get defensive and emotional….

Is that how Blacks people will progress without dance and music and shayo?
Re: Had Peter Obi Won The Election by Lerio(m): 8:54pm On Apr 25
Apc supporters are really dump. They are masturbating with Obidients because they don't want to blame Buhari just like they blamed Jonathan during Buharis tenure.
Re: Had Peter Obi Won The Election by Justiceleague1: 9:28pm On Apr 25
helinues you "human being", e lo wa ise se:

Count me out of those who wished GEJ evil, I no dey amongst.

I still remember when I first became active on this forum, there were coordinated attacks from the then Apc supporters which I still remember some of the monikers today.

Opposition no dey exist for our side, the progress of the country is the priority

Btw, is it because some people wished GEJ evil, that's why you guys are doing the same?
Re: Had Peter Obi Won The Election by StarRida: 9:33pm On Apr 25
helinues:

A year out of the the 4 years given to proof himself, if he fails, he would be replaced by those who hired him.
in that one year the company will not pay Thier staffs ......nawa for youuuu oooh
Re: Had Peter Obi Won The Election by helinues: 7:30am On Apr 26
StarRida:
in that one year the company will not pay Thier staffs ......nawa for youuuu oooh

To start with, nothing like staffs, staff is staff

Meaning you don't have full knowledge about how companies operate
Re: Had Peter Obi Won The Election by paramakina202: 1:42pm On Apr 26
God1blessBiafra:
The only reasonable comment I have seen you made grin grin

You are not serious grin
My anti ipob comments won't make sense to you anyway maka na ibu onye asara isi grin
Re: Had Peter Obi Won The Election by God1blessBiafra: 1:51pm On Apr 26
paramakina202:

You are not serious grin
My anti ipob comments won't make sense to you anyway maka na ibu onye asara isi grin
Onye mgbu and one Nigeria miscreants only make sense once in blue moon grin grin

1 Like

Re: Had Peter Obi Won The Election by paramakina202: 2:04pm On Apr 26
God1blessBiafra:
Onye mgbu and one Nigeria miscreants only make sense once in blue moon grin grin

Sense is far from onye eriri eri.
Nothing makes sense to you unless I join you to worship ekperima Afara Ibeku and start lying to my self and be shouting... Biafra is coming soon grin. Otu abu ne Ezi... Asi asi... Tufiakwa grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Is Your Best Political Office Aspirant's Poster / Please Check Our Poverty Rate Before Making Our Votes In 2007. / A Vote For Donald Duke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.