Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

U.S. Says APC Supporters Attacked, Prevented Igbo, Non-party Members From Voting - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. Says APC Supporters Attacked, Prevented Igbo, Non-party Members From Voting (25162 Views)

Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster / Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix / Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Says APC Supporters Attacked, Prevented Igbo, Non-party Members From Voting by iyke2frankeze: 8:00am On Apr 26
LegendHero:

Yes, the majority never voted him. But we still have few SE’ner that voted him.
Your are confusing yourself
Re: U.S. Says APC Supporters Attacked, Prevented Igbo, Non-party Members From Voting by tunjijones(m): 8:57am On Apr 26
Nefort:

What exactly is your proof they were Igbos? Because they used Igbo names? Anyone can sign up on social media and post anything using any name.

Bros, rest. Everybody knows that Igbos are loud and proud people.
Re: U.S. Says APC Supporters Attacked, Prevented Igbo, Non-party Members From Voting by Cindypresh(f): 10:48am On Apr 26
mohims:

You are not being honest to yourself at all. I hate this Obidient movement and I'll NEVER like the movement because you guys are a bunch of idi*ts. You always want to impose Mr Pandora aka Gbajue on people. Anyone who is not supporting him automatically becomes your enemy. You guys are sick

You hate the obedient movement?

I know what you are...See you below

Re: U.S. Says APC Supporters Attacked, Prevented Igbo, Non-party Members From Voting by Shikena(m): 10:51am On Apr 26
Okoro, how does that change your home from Umuleri to Lagos? The owners of the crude oil are not the ones that want to die on top Lagos matter. The owners of crude oil are proud of their roots. They are not desperate people. Attache by force, rest and be proud of your lhomeland grin

onuman:

For nearly 60 years,
your people have taken your share of proceeds from crude oil from another region. You now tell us we are different people with different homelands in One Nigeria. And others will not participate in democratic elections in your region. Are you well upstairs? Why not secede with your people from Nigeria? Crude oil proceeds from another region will not allow you secede?
Re: U.S. Says APC Supporters Attacked, Prevented Igbo, Non-party Members From Voting by Hankim: 10:59am On Apr 26
Shikena:
Okoro, how does that change your home from Umuleri to Lagos? The owners of the crude oil are not the ones that want to die on top Lagos matter. The owners of crude oil are proud of their roots. They are not desperate people. Attache by force, rest and be proud of your lhomeland grin

I'm sure you are of the Ebi pa wa grin
Re: U.S. Says APC Supporters Attacked, Prevented Igbo, Non-party Members From Voting by Shikena(m): 11:02am On Apr 26
I don't think your opinion is my problem. I am not in control of how you choose to reason grin

Hankim:

I'm sure you are of the Ebi pa wa grin

1 Like

Re: U.S. Says APC Supporters Attacked, Prevented Igbo, Non-party Members From Voting by sokera: 11:36am On Apr 26
chopnaira:

How them did Governor Adeleke who is Half Ibo (his mother is from Abia state) and speaks Fluent Ibo become a governor in Yorubaland. You people and propaganda. grin

Gbadebo was rejected mostly because he is a tribalist that used tribal slur words on the people he wanted to govern, and was also anti-Yoruba and supports IPOB. He is better off contesting for election in Anambra but you people won't vote for him anyway because he has a Yoruba father. We all day how you denied Betty Akeredolu to contest in Imo because he was married to a Yoruba man even though she is Ibo. 😂
I understand you can read English but you don’t understand, I clearly said if you are nurturing to be a politician in Yoruba land in the future… the word future simply means from now henceforth . If you follow the Ondo primary election you will see what I mean
Re: U.S. Says APC Supporters Attacked, Prevented Igbo, Non-party Members From Voting by onuman: 11:53am On Apr 26
Shikena:

Unity bigger. You are gradually contributing to end the one Nigeria you desire for feeding from crude oil proceeds.
Re: U.S. Says APC Supporters Attacked, Prevented Igbo, Non-party Members From Voting by mohims(m): 12:28pm On Apr 26
Cindypresh:

You hate the obedient movement?

I know what you are...See you below
Well, that's your guess. The fact still remains that most Obidients are mentally sick. Mr Pandora should stop wasting his time visiting the north in a bid to buy them. The North will NEVER support him. Take it from me today, Mr Gbajue will NEVER rule this country. It's a curse he placed on himself when he vowed never to leave APGA. Is that the same fraud that you guys are repackaging to us? A man who cannot stick to his vows? You must all think we are idi"ts like ya all. See for yourself. Obi na scam
https://www.nairaland.com/7325332/betrayal-peter-obi-cursed-himself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Says APC Supporters Attacked, Prevented Igbo, Non-party Members From Voting by Shikena(m): 1:39pm On Apr 26
Yes unity is bigger, don't be a Niger-Delta attache by force. Life is not all about crude oyel lol. Embrace your roots as a real African, go back home and contribute to the growth of Igboland. Lagos is not your homeland, the truth is often bitter but still the truth grin

onuman:

Unity bigger. You are gradually contributing to end the one Nigeria you desire for feeding from crude oil proceeds.
Re: U.S. Says APC Supporters Attacked, Prevented Igbo, Non-party Members From Voting by 123yes(m): 1:39pm On Apr 26
Chukwuka319:

Yes! Leave me in my fantasy Island.
That same evil will visit you and your household.
I never wish evil befallen my fellow human being. You that is happy at other people's suffering will always collect evil and will never go far in life.

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Says APC Supporters Attacked, Prevented Igbo, Non-party Members From Voting by yewit37486: 3:37pm On Apr 26
sokera:
If you nurturing the ambition to be in Yoruba politics in future your first mistake will be marrying non-Yoruba woman especially igbo women… don’t say we didn’t tell you

Divisive people like you are not reckoned with in the first place anyway, you can only sit in one corner and be making noise.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Says APC Supporters Attacked, Prevented Igbo, Non-party Members From Voting by sokera: 4:18pm On Apr 26
yewit37486:

Divisive people like you are not reckoned with in the first place anyway, you can only sit in one corner and be making noise.
that is because you don’t know me… can’t you see Yoruba youths are now awake of these nonsense ? So just know this and enjoy your life…
Re: U.S. Says APC Supporters Attacked, Prevented Igbo, Non-party Members From Voting by yewit37486: 4:24pm On Apr 26
sokera:
that is because you don’t know me… can’t you see Yoruba youths are now awake of these nonsense ? So just know this and enjoy your life…

I don't wish to know people like you, so no thank you. You can't enjoy a life built on hatred for fellow human beings God equally created.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Says APC Supporters Attacked, Prevented Igbo, Non-party Members From Voting by sokera: 4:46pm On Apr 26
yewit37486:

I don't wish to know people like you, so no thank you. You can't enjoy a life built on hatred for fellow human beings God equally created.
I understand your pain, it’s either you are half blood Yoruba or you are planning to give birth to half blood children… but your kids will stand the same thing that happen to the bastard that contest against Sanwo olu in Lagos
Re: U.S. Says APC Supporters Attacked, Prevented Igbo, Non-party Members From Voting by yewit37486: 4:48pm On Apr 26
sokera:
I understand your pain, it’s either you are half blood Yoruba or you are planning to give birth to half blood children… but your kids will stand the same thing that happen to the bastard that contest against Sanwo olu in Lagos

See what frustration has resulted to for you. What a pity. Unfortunately, you've only just started. So continue swallowing the bitter pill of hatred every morning, it's your life.
Re: U.S. Says APC Supporters Attacked, Prevented Igbo, Non-party Members From Voting by aswani(m): 6:43pm On Apr 26
sokera:

So there are people that think they are superior to half blood, na wa ó, this Nairaland is getting scarier by the minute.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Says APC Supporters Attacked, Prevented Igbo, Non-party Members From Voting by Danisaint112(m): 6:51pm On Apr 27
tunjijones:
Are we still on this matter? I believe the Igbos have learnt their lesson from the past election.

They should be more discreet and not loud. If they had been quite, not making noise up and down on social media, threatening the obas already that they will remove them if chinedu wins. Yoruba will not even know what they planned, they wld have just gone to the polling center and vote for their choice candidate.

But as usual Igbos are loud and boastful. They made their enemy to know their plans already hence Yoruba people were prepared for attack.

Tunji keep justifying the evil you and your kingsmen carried out against Igbos last year. The world knows the truth.

Tribalism was simply what made the world see your pretentious asses. You guys confirmed to us that even the North could be more condoning during election than you guys.

Thanks to what you all did, we are wiser now and now investing massively in our land. I'm hoping and praying Ronu bandits repeat the rubbish you did next election some of our ignorant people learn how to come back to their land.
Re: U.S. Says APC Supporters Attacked, Prevented Igbo, Non-party Members From Voting by tunjijones(m): 8:21pm On Apr 27
Danisaint112:

Tunji keep justifying the evil you and your kingsmen carried out against Igbos last year. The world knows the truth.

Tribalism was simply what made the world see your pretentious asses. You guys confirmed to us that even the North could be more condoning during election than you guys.

Thanks to what you all did, we are wiser now and now investing massively in our land. I'm hoping and praying Ronu bandits repeat the rubbish you did next election some of our ignorant people learn how to come back to their land.

Okay. You are just being too emotional. Igbos wld have done worse if they were in Yoruba shoe.

Pls what you can't take, don't try to give.

Can you ever allow someone that doesn't love, doesn't believe in igbo, doesn't even speak igbo language, doesn't think in igbo, doesn't believe in igbo culture to come and rule Anambra state? Pls be factual.

And for tribalism, every tribe in Nigeria has tribalism in them. Stop trying to paint Igbos as saint as if the clamore to vote for Peter obi wasn't out of tribalism.
Re: U.S. Says APC Supporters Attacked, Prevented Igbo, Non-party Members From Voting by Splashme: 8:22pm On Apr 27
Sad
Re: U.S. Says APC Supporters Attacked, Prevented Igbo, Non-party Members From Voting by Sctests: 8:28pm On Apr 27
Quelme:
Nigeria is a sovereign country. Whatever US say is inconsequential.

But you wan Japa go UK. If US give you ASCP license with H-1b job visa today, you go rush am with both hands and legs. Mugu.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Says APC Supporters Attacked, Prevented Igbo, Non-party Members From Voting by Danisaint112(m): 8:58pm On Apr 27
tunjijones:

Okay. You are just being too emotional. Igbos wld have done worse if they were in Yoruba shoe.

Pls what you can't take, don't try to give.

Can you ever allow someone that doesn't love, doesn't believe in igbo, doesn't even speak igbo language, doesn't think in igbo, doesn't believe in igbo culture to come and rule Anambra state? Pls be factual

And for tribalism, every tribe in Nigeria has tribalism in them. Stop trying to paint Igbos as saint as if the clamore to vote for Peter obi wasn't out of tribalism.

And where did Gbadebo point out all this and what act of his also reflected all this?

Dude is a even the real Lagosian not like Sanwo Olu and your Old boy Tinubu with the "drag it and run away with it" mentality.

You're just making up this shit just to massage the injustice meted out to igbos.

Your only reason of not voting the guy was because he married an Igbo woman and stood against the injustice (killings and violence) meted against Biafran protesters (which is the right thing to do as a sane human being). That is all. This is just it and I don't expect your pretentious ass to accept it. We aren't kids.

I have never seen where a person is disqualified
from being the true son of the soul due to inability to properly speak his or her language.

Admit it, your brothers were imprecise in the display of their tribalism and it has hurt you lots reputation real bad.

You talk about tribalism yet Igbos wasn't recorded breaking anyone head, or even beating random people because they think they are Yorubas or attack them with weapons for voting another neither did the North do.

We don see una finish. Sophisticators indeed (only on paper)

If only you guys knew how many investors you because of that single evil act you wouldn't be making this shitty statements.

I know a few millionaires and investors that returned to the East after that incident and even many that changed plans to invest because of the violence orchestrated by Ronu miscreants.

I personally have marked Lagos state and the west a red flag/line, would preach to my people at any given opportunity about the dangers of investing in such place as much as i can and would make sure neither I, my generation or any of my relatives have an investment there.

Truly, Ojukwu was right was right. We were just too blind to see.

A good name is indeed worth more than silver and Gold.
As long as humanity exists this stories will be told till the end of times to generations to come. Please create more history my people needs to learn.
Re: U.S. Says APC Supporters Attacked, Prevented Igbo, Non-party Members From Voting by tunjijones(m): 9:22pm On Apr 27
Danisaint112:

And where did Gbadebo point out all this and what act of his also reflected all this?

Dude is a even the real Lagosian not like Sanwo Olu and your Old boy Tinubu with the "drag it and run away with it" mentality.

You're just making up this shit just to massage the injustice meted out to igbos.

Your only reason of not voting the guy was because he married an Igbo woman and stood against the injustice (killings and violence) meted against Biafran protesters (which is the right thing to do as a sane human being). That is all. This is just it and I don't expect your pretentious ass to accept it. We aren't kids.

I have never seen where a person is disqualified
from being the true son of the soul due to inability to properly speak his or her language.

Admit it, your brothers were imprecise in the display of their tribalism and it has hurt you lots reputation real bad.

You talk about tribalism yet Igbos wasn't recorded breaking anyone head, or even beating random people because they think they are Yorubas or attack them with weapons for voting another neither did the North do.

We don see una finish. Sophisticators indeed (only on paper)

If only you guys knew how many investors you because of that single evil act you wouldn't be making this shitty statements.

I know a few millionaires and investors that returned to the East after that incident and even many that changed plans to invest because of the violence orchestrated by Ronu miscreants.

I personally have marked Lagos state and the west a red flag/line, would preach to my people at any given opportunity about the dangers of investing in such place as much as i can and would make sure neither I, my generation or any of my relatives have an investment there.

Truly, Ojukwu was right was right. We were just too blind to see.

A good name is indeed worth more than silver and Gold.
As long as humanity exists this stories will be told till the end of times to generations to come. Please create more history my people needs to learn.

Bro cool down. This is so much emotions in one writing. Am not saying what happened in Lagos was good. I am not proud of it. But Igbos are not good people either. Firstly know this that Igbos and yorubas are not same people, we don't really have anything in common. We were just lumped up together in the same country by colonial masters. We are not supposed to be together.

You Igbos have other sinister reasons why you want chinedu to win. You don't want him to win cos you love Lagos and you want her progress. You had your own motive too. And you were so loud and boastful about it, you made Yoruba know why you all clamored for chinedu to rule Lagos.

For igbo investors that are not investing in Lagos. Isn't it a good thing? Take your investments and development to the south east. Let onitcha or aba too be like Lagos.

And as for you never investing in Lagos. Do you want to hear the truth? Nobody in SW care about you. Your investment is not going to make or destroy Lagos. Take your investment to Nnewi.
Re: U.S. Says APC Supporters Attacked, Prevented Igbo, Non-party Members From Voting by Danisaint112(m): 9:50pm On Apr 27
tunjijones:

Bro cool down. This is so much emotions in one writing. Am not saying what happened in Lagos was good. I am not proud of it. But Igbos are not good people either. Firstly know this that Igbos and yorubas are not same people, we don't really have anything in common. We were just lumped up together in the same country by colonial masters. We are not supposed to be together.

You Igbos have other sinister reasons why you want chinedu to win. You don't want him to win cos you love Lagos and you want her progress. You had your own motive too. And you were so loud and boastful about it, you made Yoruba know why you all clamored for chinedu to rule Lagos.

For igbo investors that are not investing in Lagos. Isn't it a good thing? Take your investments and development to the south east. Let onitcha or aba too be like Lagos.

And as for you never investing in Lagos. Do you want to hear the truth? Nobody in SW care about you. Your investment is not going to make or destroy Lagos. Take your investment to Nnewi.

If I should ask what do you think is the motive of Igbos for wanting "Chinedu" (as you and your Ronu brothers call him) to win?
You possible answer would be: "So you have control of him and rule Lagos through his wife" which is a dumb as a rubbish statement.

We are still saying same thing; "Tribalism!"

And regarding the bolded, I was expecting that to come sooner or later. The thing is you guys don't read or follow up with history. Go and read about the "Asian Financial Crisis of 1997-1998" an ilevent that took place in a space of one year.

You will understand better the loss of investors in 10 years time. You just need to do one thing for my people; keep Ronuing away your future like vagabonds.

You will understand better in due time.

You know we aren't same people but beg for unity or threaten thunder and brimstone at any slight call of disintegration. Yet inwardly you hate this people so much for being more bold than you.
Re: U.S. Says APC Supporters Attacked, Prevented Igbo, Non-party Members From Voting by Danisaint112(m): 10:06pm On Apr 27
tunjijones:

And please stop lieing. You are very much in support of what your Ronu brothers did. Your comment says it all.
We know your likes, pretend outside but inwardly you are one the pretentious being that shout "THANKS TO THE PEOPLE THAT RONUED OO!"
Pretenders.
Re: U.S. Says APC Supporters Attacked, Prevented Igbo, Non-party Members From Voting by tunjijones(m): 11:11pm On Apr 27
Danisaint112:

If I should ask what do you think is the motive of Igbos for wanting "Chinedu" (as you and your Ronu brothers call him) to win?
You possible answer would be: "So you have control of him and rule Lagos through his wife" which is a dumb as a rubbish statement.

We are still saying same thing; "Tribalism!"

And regarding the bolded, I was expecting that to come sooner or later. The thing is you guys don't read or follow up with history. Go and read about the "Asian Financial Crisis of 1997-1998" an ilevent that took place in a space of one year.

You will understand better the loss of investors in 10 years time. You just need to do one thing for my people; keep Ronuing away your future like vagabonds.

You will understand better in due time.

You know we aren't same people but beg for unity or threaten thunder and brimstone at any slight call of disintegration. Yet inwardly you hate this people so much for being more bold than you.

But it's actually Igbos that begs for unity.

When the north gave you quit notice, no be una go beg?

It was an igbo man that ended regional govt. Ojukwu arrested and sentenced Isaac Boro to death for trying to brake his tribe away from Nigeria.

The almighty ojukwu still came back to Nigeria after the way to contest for senate and for presidency. It's the Igbos that don't stay in their region, scattered all over Nigeria. Pls look at at critically, who is the unity begger.
Re: U.S. Says APC Supporters Attacked, Prevented Igbo, Non-party Members From Voting by Danisaint112(m): 6:54am On Apr 28
tunjijones:

But it's actually Igbos that begs for unity.

When the north gave you quit notice, no be una go beg?

It was an igbo man that ended regional govt. Ojukwu arrested and sentenced Isaac Boro to death for trying to brake his tribe away from Nigeria.

The almighty ojukwu still came back to Nigeria after the way to contest for senate and for presidency. It's the Igbos that don't stay in their region, scattered all over Nigeria. Pls look at at critically, who is the unity begger.

Quit notice given under a combined Nigeria. We were expecting them to give or open a window for referendum and we would have accepted it with our full chest.

We only settled things amicably because we know a call for quit notice is a call violence and an opportunity for hateful beings like your Ronu miscreants to perpetuate evil on innocent Igbos.

It has always been a trend birthed out sheer jealousy and envy (use every opportunity to reduce their population and destroy their source of livelihood).

The is no difference from what the North did back them and your Rascal Ronu movement.

Lastly, if great the great DIM and my Igbo elders were unity beggars like you claim, the wouldn't have declared Biafra at first and they would have been following Gown sheeplessly and licking Northeners ass like your elders do today with the North.

He Ojukwu knew he was never going to win the election. Dude at his old age haven seen Biafra creation on siege did what he did to give people the impression he's off with Biafra for the sake of his future generations (just for peace to rain).

But if you think for once he (Ojukwu) gave up on Biafra or suddenly became emergency lover of Nigeria like you and your RONU brothers, ogbeni think again.

Ojukwu knew the spirit never dies and that someone would take up the course someday. Nnamdi Kanu did. You caged him but an even more dangerous person is channeling the course today.

Kill Ekpa tomorrow and an even more evil person will take up the course until Biafra is finally restored because of the continued Injustice.

You do what you do, you boast of it and expect us to be happy, cause you probably think we are fools (for a tribe considered one of the wisest). Dey play. Na time.

Tunji the jonesing man "Kindly give us Biafra. Tell Tinubu to end Nigeria Now!" So we stop killing the progress of Nigeria and painting her image bad as you guys claim.

How did you feel when I made that statement and how do you think an average Igbo man would feel at the announcement for a referendum for the Sovereign state of Biafra?

If I guess right, you feel angry at the mention of Biafra and also feel angry knowing an average Igbo man wants the end of Nigeria (likewise your brothers and your type in the North and middle belt)

Now with that very emotional right there between us and you should tell you who the true unity beggar is.
I drop my pen. 📝
Re: U.S. Says APC Supporters Attacked, Prevented Igbo, Non-party Members From Voting by tunjijones(m): 8:40am On Apr 28
Danisaint112:

Quit notice given under a combined Nigeria. We were expecting them to give or open a window for referendum and we would have accepted it with our full chest.

We only settled things amicably because we know a call for quit notice is a call violence and an opportunity for hateful beings like your Ronu miscreants to perpetuate evil on innocent Igbos.

It has always been a trend birthed out sheer jealousy and envy (use every opportunity to reduce their population and destroy their source of livelihood).

The is no difference from what the North did back them and your Rascal Ronu movement.

Lastly, if great the great DIM and my Igbo elders were unity beggars like you claim, the wouldn't have declared Biafra at first and they would have been following Gown sheeplessly and licking Northeners ass like your elders do today with the North.

He Ojukwu knew he was never going to win the election. Dude at his old age haven seen Biafra creation on siege did what he did to give people the impression he's off with Biafra for the sake of his future generations (just for peace to rain).

But if you think for once he (Ojukwu) gave up on Biafra or suddenly became emergency lover of Nigeria like you and your RONU brothers, ogbeni think again.

Ojukwu knew the spirit never dies and that someone would take up the course someday. Nnamdi Kanu did. You caged him but an even more dangerous person is channeling the course today.

Kill Ekpa tomorrow and an even more evil person will take up the course until Biafra is finally restored because of the continued Injustice.

You do what you do, you boast of it and expect us to be happy, cause you probably think we are fools (for a tribe considered one of the wisest). Dey play. Na time.

Tunji the jonesing man "Kindly give us Biafra. Tell Tinubu to end Nigeria Now!" So we stop killing the progress of Nigeria and painting her image bad as you guys claim.

How did you feel when I made that statement and how do you think an average Igbo man would feel at the announcement for a referendum for the Sovereign state of Biafra?

If I guess right, you feel angry at the mention of Biafra and also feel angry knowing an average Igbo man wants the end of Nigeria (likewise your brothers and your type in the North and middle belt)

Now with that very emotional right there between us and you should tell you who the true unity beggar is.
I drop my pen. 📝

Lol, I only pick one phase out of all the epistle you wrote. You are asking me to give you Biafra. Sometimes, I see u pple as stupid or uneducated.

How on earth will I be the one to give you Biafra? Do you think if I have the powers, I wld not have allowed you people go? Do you think I like to be in same country with you?

You left your politicians to come here and be foolishly asking me to give you Biafra...

1 Like

Re: U.S. Says APC Supporters Attacked, Prevented Igbo, Non-party Members From Voting by Danisaint112(m): 4:31pm On Apr 28
tunjijones:

Lol, I only pick one phase out of all the epistle you wrote. You are asking me to give you Biafra. Sometimes, I see u pple as stupid or uneducated.

How on earth will I be the one to give you Biafra? Do you think if I have the powers, I wld not have allowed you people go? Do you think I like to be in same country with you?

You left your politicians to come here and be foolishly asking me to give you Biafra...

You lack comprehension skills if not you will know that you Yorubas can help propel the exist of Igbos from Nigeria by campaign massively for it. Especially now your patron is in power. The statement I made was very clear. You couldn't just understand.
Re: U.S. Says APC Supporters Attacked, Prevented Igbo, Non-party Members From Voting by aswani(m): 4:46pm On Apr 28
Danisaint112:

You lack comprehension skills if not you will know that you Yorubas can help propel the exist of Igbos from Nigeria by campaign massively for it. Especially now your patron is in power. The statement I made was very clear. You couldn't just understand.

Shame suppose catch una.

Ndi Yoruba wey una dey abuse dey shout "ebin pa wa" dey shout Yoruba muslim upandan na dem go helep you àbi.

All di millionaires wey you get wey no dey suffer from high food prices nkọ? Ontop all di schools wey dem refurbish wey dey produce best results, ńa pipo wey get brown roof go help una comot Naija.

Shame suppose truly catch una.
Re: U.S. Says APC Supporters Attacked, Prevented Igbo, Non-party Members From Voting by tunjijones(m): 5:08pm On Apr 28
Danisaint112:

I shd campaign for Biafra, you well so?

1 Like

Re: U.S. Says APC Supporters Attacked, Prevented Igbo, Non-party Members From Voting by Danisaint112(m): 6:09pm On Apr 28
tunjijones:

I shd campaign for Biafra, you well so?

There goes your answer. You have finally answered yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

APC Rally: Gov. Okorocha Shines In Abia (see pictures and videos) / Protesters Scream At Nigerian Policemen: "Shame On You For Raping Women"(video) / Olumuyiwa Owolabi: Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulted Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.