Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

List Of Schools Sanwo-olu's Administration Built And Commissioned (Video) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of Schools Sanwo-olu's Administration Built And Commissioned (Video) (17104 Views)

Why Lagos Can’t Reopen Schools Now – Sanwo-olu / Uweifo Primary School, Ewuru, Agbor Commissioned (Photos) / List Of Schools That Their Post-UTME Form Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Schools Sanwo-olu's Administration Built And Commissioned (Video) by rigid123: 6:39pm On Apr 25
These nonsense are the reasons why Reno omonkita has been making all this irritating noise[quote author=Lanrelagboi post=129627829][/quote]
Re: List Of Schools Sanwo-olu's Administration Built And Commissioned (Video) by Beautifulday: 6:54pm On Apr 25
Misterone:
Make una stop this lie! Is there any sense for a child to walk 4 to 5 kilometres a day to go to school? That's why over 50% of people in the East prefer to do boy boy work.

I guess you don't know what is a community. The places people travel to go to primary school in lagos is shocking. Don't get me started with that one. E go shock you that primary students travel hundreds of kilometers to go to school in lagos.

I mean all most all the villages in the East have a primary school and a secondary school.

Do you even know what a village is? A village is a settlement.
Re: List Of Schools Sanwo-olu's Administration Built And Commissioned (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 7:16pm On Apr 25
So, becos of Peter-Obi, this one wants to trend?

Ok naa..

Schools Challenge.

Let's do this for all the Governors in all the 36-States,, starting from 1999 till date.
Re: List Of Schools Sanwo-olu's Administration Built And Commissioned (Video) by Misterone: 9:41pm On Apr 25
Beautifulday:

I guess you don't know what is a community. The places people travel to go to primary school in lagos is shocking. Don't get me started with that one. E go shock you that primary students travel hundreds of kilometers to go to school in lagos.

I mean all most all the villages in the East have a primary school and a secondary school.

Do you even know what a village is? A village is a settlement.
Stop this lies! I live in the SE. Go to Boromeo roundabout on school days and see school children trekking back home from school or those begging for lifts back home

1 Like

Re: List Of Schools Sanwo-olu's Administration Built And Commissioned (Video) by Beautifulday: 9:44pm On Apr 25
Misterone:
Stop this lies! I live in the SE

Which mumu south East do you live? What is the name of your village? E no get primary and secondary school?
Re: List Of Schools Sanwo-olu's Administration Built And Commissioned (Video) by Misterone: 9:50pm On Apr 25
Beautifulday:

Which mumu south East do you live? What is the name of your village? E no get primary and secondary school?
Is there any government secondary school at Nkwele in Oyi LGA Anambra state?
The issue with you guys is that you don't know the difference between a government owned school and missionary or private school. It's the responsibility of government to site schools not base on community but based on population density of an area. Go to Delta state, you can have 3 different government secondary schools in one locality.
It is stupidity to say renovating missionary schools is a responsibility of government. It's a scam in disguise. Obi na scam.

1 Like

Re: List Of Schools Sanwo-olu's Administration Built And Commissioned (Video) by Beautifulday: 9:55pm On Apr 25
Misterone:
Is there any government secondary school at Nkwele in Oyi LGA Anambra state?

If there is no government secondary school in that village know there is a secondary school in the next village which will not be more than a stone throw. Also that must be very much. But they must have primary school no matter how small they are.
Re: List Of Schools Sanwo-olu's Administration Built And Commissioned (Video) by Misterone: 10:03pm On Apr 25
Beautifulday:

If there is no government secondary school in that village know there is a secondary school in the next village which will not be more than a stone throw. Also that must be very much. But they must have primary school no matter how small they are.
you don dey change mouth grin. You guys should stop this lies. If you don't have something, say you don't! So that when the time for help comes, people that want to help will remember you.
And mind you, Nkwele has a GRA. It is not a village
Re: List Of Schools Sanwo-olu's Administration Built And Commissioned (Video) by Beautifulday: 10:05pm On Apr 25
Misterone:
you don dey change mouth grin. You guys should stop this lies. If you don't have something, say you don't! So that when the time for help comes, people that want to help will remember you.

Lack of understanding is your problem. Go and read all my submissions on this. I said and I repeat, almost all villages in the East have a primary school and a secondary school.

If you don't understand English go and learn.

My village for instance has a primary. The next village which is separated from my village by a federal road has a primary school but we share a secondary school.

Do you even know what a village is?
Re: List Of Schools Sanwo-olu's Administration Built And Commissioned (Video) by Misterone: 10:17pm On Apr 25
Beautifulday:

Lack of understanding is your problem. Go and read all my submissions on this. I said and I repeat, almost all villages in the East have a primary school and a secondary school.

If you don't understand English go and learn.

My village for instance has a primary. The next village which is separated from my village by a federal road has a primary school but we share a secondary school.

Do you even know what a village is?
It's you that lack understanding of the English language. The word "and" means addition. You should have used the word "or" if you had no intention of lying and misleading others. Like I said earlier, you guys should stop these lies.
Re: List Of Schools Sanwo-olu's Administration Built And Commissioned (Video) by Beautifulday: 10:20pm On Apr 25
Misterone:
It's you that lack understanding of the English language. The word "and" means addition. You should have used to word "or" if ypu have no intention of lying and misleading others. Like I said earlier, you guys should stop these lies.

So the almost in the sentence is useless to you abi?
Re: List Of Schools Sanwo-olu's Administration Built And Commissioned (Video) by Misterone: 10:38pm On Apr 25
Beautifulday:

So the almost in the sentence is useless to you abi?
Almost in that statement means any village that doesn't have a secondary school does not have a primary school. This is because the word and combines the primary and secondary school together as a condition of presence of one or the other. Like I said earlier if you had no intention of lying, you would have used "or"
Re: List Of Schools Sanwo-olu's Administration Built And Commissioned (Video) by Beautifulday: 11:03pm On Apr 25
Misterone:
Almost in that statement means any village that doesn't have a secondary school does not have a primary school. This is because the word and combines the primary and secondary school together as a condition of presence of one or the other. Like I said earlier if you had no intention of lying, you would have used "or"

Let's go facts wise.

In 2009 Abia state had 1605 primary schools.

In 2022 Lagos state had 1075 primary schools.

Lagos has more population than Abia.

I am not here to measure dick with you. But the reason people from the East travel a lot is because they have basic education more than any other section of the country.

Basic education afford them the privilege of communicating with others at least in Pigin. The same cannot be said of most part of the country.

I said in lagos some landlords can't even communicate with Pigin. That is the result of not having enough primary and secondary school to educate the people then.

Re: List Of Schools Sanwo-olu's Administration Built And Commissioned (Video) by Justiceleague1: 11:11pm On Apr 25
Re: List Of Schools Sanwo-olu's Administration Built And Commissioned (Video) by plumcomm: 8:08am On Apr 26
Elusive001:

You must be the inhabitation of everything failure to fail in recognising a successful person.
answer simple question you no fit,who is the failure?.if we check am self,even the useless person wey Dey defend bigotry no school for south east.
Re: List Of Schools Sanwo-olu's Administration Built And Commissioned (Video) by Agapeunit(m): 10:52am On Apr 26
Bubu4Sea:
Education is top notch in Anambra state.

Anambra always beats Lagos in national rankings.

In fact if it's calculated based on state of origin, Lagos will drop so bad down the rankings.

Which is not surprising, agberoism does not require Education.
Loooolx! Just tell us what is ur pain in all this? If the schools are in bad shape it is ur type dt will abuse him,now he did this u are still complaining n even calling for competition. Guy grow up u aint a baby! Let ds yoruba people breathe! It is alway from d east ds type of statement do come from,u cant see this frm rivers,cross river,delta,edo n d north! Always d east ds is tribalism! Stop it
Re: List Of Schools Sanwo-olu's Administration Built And Commissioned (Video) by Misterone: 10:59am On Apr 26
Beautifulday:

Let's go facts wise.

I am not here to measure dick with you. But the reason people from the East travel a lot is because they have basic education more than any other section of the country.

Basic education afford them the privilege of communicating with others at least in Pigin. The same cannot be said of most part of the country.

I said in lagos some landlords can't even communicate with Pigin. That is the result of not having enough primary and secondary school to educate the people then.
Oga stop this hype! In Lagos, a primary school compound can be as big as 10 primary schools combined in the SE. In the SE, you'll have 6 classroom blocks as a primary school, while in lagos , a primary school complex can be as big as a tertiary school in the SE.
Dem dey look for yam, cocoyam say him be yam too!

1 Like

Re: List Of Schools Sanwo-olu's Administration Built And Commissioned (Video) by Agapeunit(m): 11:11am On Apr 26
Beautifulday:

Let's go facts wise.

just u wan yab yoruba people loolx
ordinary alimosho have more than 500 pry schools n be specific. So can u speak pidgin more than edo people? U think pidgin is about basic education? Alot of people speak it n never had any basic education,it is all about interest! N stop yabbing lagos landlords who cant speak it.
Re: List Of Schools Sanwo-olu's Administration Built And Commissioned (Video) by Beautifulday: 12:31pm On Apr 26
Agapeunit:
just u wan yab yoruba people loolx
ordinary alimosho have more than 500 pry schools n be specific. So can u speak pidgin more than edo people? U think pidgin is about basic education? Alot of people speak it n never had any basic education,it is all about interest! N stop yabbing lagos landlords who cant speak it.

Pigin is Edo primary language. Why do you think they travel so far too like the Igbos?

I said some landlord in lagos no be Osun no sabi Pigin. If they had Basic education them for sabi speak at least Pigin.
Re: List Of Schools Sanwo-olu's Administration Built And Commissioned (Video) by Beautifulday: 12:36pm On Apr 26
Misterone:
Oga stop this hype! In Lagos, a primary school compound can be as big as 10 primary schools combined in the SE. In the SE, you'll have 6 classroom blocks as a primary school, while in lagos , a primary school complex can be as big as a tertiary school in the SE.
Dem dey look for yam, cocoyam say him be yam too!

Oga make I laugh you well before I lecture you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Most government primary and secondary schools in lagos doesn't have standard football pitch.

You can hardly see any primary school in the East without a standard football pitch not to talk of a secondary school. Who go attend the school?

Most of the schools in lagos are two to three blocks together. I understand the need to utilize space but don't say schools in the East no get compound make people no laugh you.

Almost all primary and secondary school in the East have garden to practice agriculture back then. In fact people are encroaching into school properties in the East now.

No dey wyne yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crises Brews In University Of Calabar As Students' Union Government Ends In Chao / Unaab 2012/2013 / #EndSARS: Ondo, Oyo, Ekiti Shut Down Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.