Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Who Does ADAS And 360 Camera Calibration For New Honda And Acura Cars? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Who Does ADAS And 360 Camera Calibration For New Honda And Acura Cars? (132 Views)

Honda And Acura Genuine Autoparts / »»» Brand New Honda HRV 022 @ N11.9M Negotiable ««« / Acura Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Does ADAS And 360 Camera Calibration For New Honda And Acura Cars? by sojioguns(m): 3:54pm On Apr 25
Guys! I have a 2018 Acura MDX Advance with 360 camera and recently the front camera was replaced due to a collision. Now all the cameras including the reverse camera are not working because they have to be calibrated using Scantool. Unfortunately one also needs an active Honda/Acura service subscription. Does anyone know a workshop in Lagos that has all these tools?
I can be reached on 08033257442

Re: Who Does ADAS And 360 Camera Calibration For New Honda And Acura Cars? by mexxy1(m): 4:23pm On Apr 25
If your search is on Nairaland:

For Lagos, try @Radautoworks and @Gazzuzz

Abuja @Kingreign

Also, @Piyke (usually has tools and good DIY abilities, and has good knowledge of Honda's)

These persons can point you where to find if they're unable to do it or lack the tools.

1 Like

Re: Who Does ADAS And 360 Camera Calibration For New Honda And Acura Cars? by sojioguns(m): 5:37pm On Apr 25
mexxy1:

Abuja @Kingreign

Also, @Piyke (usually has tools and good DIY abilities, and has good knowledge of Honda's)

These persons can point you where to find if they're unable to do it or lack the tools.

Thanks for your help. Will definitely reach out to them.
Re: Who Does ADAS And 360 Camera Calibration For New Honda And Acura Cars? by Piyke: 12:44pm On Apr 30
mexxy1:

Abuja @Kingreign

Thanks @mexxy1. ADAS calibrations require some advanced stuff that can only fit in a garage. My DIY level is yet to reach dia angry grin.
While a scan tool may support ADAS caliberation, you still need those crucifix-style alignment machines to complete the calibration. I think Radautoworks has ADAS... Aye?
Re: Who Does ADAS And 360 Camera Calibration For New Honda And Acura Cars? by radautoworks: 1:33pm On Apr 30
Piyke:

Thanks @mexxy1. ADAS caliberations require some advanced stuff that can only fit in a garage. My DIY level is yet to reach dia angry grin.
While a scan tool may support ADAS caliberation, you still need those crucifix-style alignment machines to complete the caliberation. I think Radautoworks has ADAS... Aye?
yeah, but we're waiting on a new motherboard undecided
Re: Who Does ADAS And 360 Camera Calibration For New Honda And Acura Cars? by Piyke: 11:09pm On May 01
radautoworks:
yeah, but we're waiting on a new motherboard undecided

I see. Let us know when it's fixed.

1 Like

Re: Who Does ADAS And 360 Camera Calibration For New Honda And Acura Cars? by Piyke: 11:17pm On May 01
sojioguns:
Guys! I have a 2018 Acura MDX Advance with 360 camera and recently the front camera was replaced due to a collision. Now all the cameras including the reverse camera are not working because they have to be calibrated using Scantool. Unfortunately one also needs an active Honda/Acura service subscription. Does anyone know a workshop in Lagos that has all these tools?
I can be reached on 08033257442

Hey, I did see your PM, but Nairaland reply on private messages is buggy and I always get a failed delivery notice. Cc' @seun
Hopefully you've seen my reply to Mexxy. Thought to reach out so it doesn't look like I was ignoring you. Cheers and all the best. If you get it sorted, let us know where.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Land Cruiser Prado Registered 2014 Model / Lexus RX350 012 / Genuine Toyota Spare Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.