Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

24hrs Power: REAL Reviews From Aba Residents (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 24hrs Power: REAL Reviews From Aba Residents (pics) (3263 Views)

What 188MW Geometric Power Plant Means For Aba Residents / Aba Residents Trek On Osisioma Flyover To Prove To Gov Ikpeazu / How Aba Residents Hailed President Buhari When He Visited (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24hrs Power: REAL Reviews From Aba Residents (pics) by flokii: 5:54pm On Apr 25
10 people tweeting from one estate in Abia.. Ibadan city which is the largest city in West Africa is bigger than the whole of Abia, Imo and Enugu States put together so what are we saying?.
Re: 24hrs Power: REAL Reviews From Aba Residents (pics) by Demayour: 5:54pm On Apr 25
chnnmfl:
From vibrant economic city, to adequate security. From 24hrs electricity to clean and neat streets.

Aba is no longer a Nigerian City.

Everything Aba is looking like Europe now. grin

Aba is really moving forward, and that in a very fast manner too but if you've not been to Europe, you should check out pictures from there. Europe is a world on its own and the centre of modern civilization. It won't be that easy to compare any Nigerian city with any city in the best planned continent in the world (despite their wahala).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 24hrs Power: REAL Reviews From Aba Residents (pics) by Nice2023(m): 5:56pm On Apr 25
Ikembeku:
Yarimo , chopnaira, helinues.

I think the time is here to finally remove the singlet and run naked on the road screaming otti ,obi, agulu, ibo
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

People wey don run mad since 1960.
Re: 24hrs Power: REAL Reviews From Aba Residents (pics) by MrEverest(m): 5:57pm On Apr 25
chnnmfl:
You are very funny.
Aba is no longer a Nigerian City.

Everything Aba is looking like Europe now grin grin

Watch out for Aba skyline in the next few years. People were busy building 4 and 5 storey buildings everywhere without electricity, and tenants had to climb all those stairs, imagine what is going to happen now that there is 24/7 light for lift to function efficiently.

I repeat, wait for Aba in the next few years!!!

4 Likes

Re: 24hrs Power: REAL Reviews From Aba Residents (pics) by chnnmfl(m): 5:58pm On Apr 25
9jatriot:
Nice one, are they using band A rate or previous rate to bill them?
Lol ...most houses in Aba hasn't installed prepaid meter yet. I know some people enjoying 24hrs in Aba who pays btw N2500-N3000 per month.

They are enjoy cheap electric.
Re: 24hrs Power: REAL Reviews From Aba Residents (pics) by MrEverest(m): 6:02pm On Apr 25
Demayour:

Aba is really moving forward, and that in a very fast manner too but if you've not been to Europe, you should check out pictures from there. Europe is a world on its own and the centre of modern civilization. It won't be that easy to compare any Nigerian city with any city in the best planned continent in the world (despite their wahala).

Poland, Czech, Slovakia and other Eastern European countries are still Europe, Aba skyline doesn’t look far behind some of the cities in those places. If Alex Ottih continues to be intentional and focus more on environment, Aba will be up there in no distant future. Most Igbo cities don’t really need much facelift to look presentable, unlike Yoruba towns that will require to be demolished and rebuilt afresh for them to appear decentπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

1 Like

Re: 24hrs Power: REAL Reviews From Aba Residents (pics) by Ikembeku: 6:02pm On Apr 25
flokii:
10 people tweeting from one estate in Abia.. Ibadan city which is the largest city in West Africa is bigger than the whole of Abia, Imo and Enugu States put together so what are we saying?.

Yeah big for nothing ma nigga

1 Like

Re: 24hrs Power: REAL Reviews From Aba Residents (pics) by bentenny(m): 6:03pm On Apr 25
yarimo:
Kudos to late president YAR'ADUA and Prof NNAJI
Close mouth dere!
Shey wen GEJ almost complete the abuja - Kaduna rail project at 90% before e comot Buhari rush go complete am....who una praise?
Shey una dey sing say GEJ start am but Buhari complete...same way yaradua start and Otti complete amπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Re: 24hrs Power: REAL Reviews From Aba Residents (pics) by MrEverest(m): 6:07pm On Apr 25
flokii:

Congo is also 20 times bigger than Israel in population and landmass, but Tel Aviv alone is richer than that country.

You guys have been parroting that Ibadan is the largest city in Africa since God knows when, yet when cities are mentioned in Africa, no one ever remembers your Ibadan.

FYI, having an unproductive landmass and population is nothing but a waste of space. Imo state alone still has a larger GDP than your glorified village called Oyo.

2 Likes

Re: 24hrs Power: REAL Reviews From Aba Residents (pics) by Elusive001: 6:09pm On Apr 25
Ikembeku:
Yarimo , chopnaira, helinues.

I think the time is here to finally remove the singlet and run naked on the road screaming otti ,obi, agulu, ibo
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

On what basis will mad persons be mad again?
Re: 24hrs Power: REAL Reviews From Aba Residents (pics) by Ikembeku: 6:11pm On Apr 25
MrEverest:

Congo is also 20 times bigger than Israel in population and landmass, but Tel Aviv alone is richer than that country.

You guys have been parroting that Ibadan is the largest city in Africa since God knows when, yet when cities are mentioned in Africa, no one ever remembers your Ibadan.

FYI, having an unproductive landmass and population is nothing but a waste of space. Imo state alone still has a larger GDP than your glorified village called Oyo.

Ewo

No let emir of illorin see this thing you type o o.

Else him go mobilize new people to take over Ibadan
Re: 24hrs Power: REAL Reviews From Aba Residents (pics) by Elusive001: 6:11pm On Apr 25
anonymous1759:

Leadership is all about the individual not party, obi is stuck with old things he’s allergic to new things 😁 Una no suppose Dey talk again . Make Una go beg ReNo to stop pressing OBIDIENTs neck .

Lastly every state should try and have their own independent power plant , it’s paying off in Aba.

Bur the same una supported Buhari and now Tinubu. So these men are current?
Re: 24hrs Power: REAL Reviews From Aba Residents (pics) by Jokerman(m): 6:15pm On Apr 25
nabiz:
i can wait to relocate to Aba. Can I get a plot of 4million in Aba. Ready to build

4 m?? You think Aba is like your village in Okitipupa?
Re: 24hrs Power: REAL Reviews From Aba Residents (pics) by MrEverest(m): 6:16pm On Apr 25
nabiz:
i can wait to relocate to Aba. Can I get a plot of 4million in Aba. Ready to build

You can, I can connect you to agents in Aba.

I will need to sell some of my properties in Owerri and buy in Aba. I see that city exploding economically soon.

1 Like

Re: 24hrs Power: REAL Reviews From Aba Residents (pics) by Jokerman(m): 6:17pm On Apr 25
flokii:

So what's stopping Ibadan from doing something like Aba has done??
Re: 24hrs Power: REAL Reviews From Aba Residents (pics) by leokid866: 6:21pm On Apr 25
shortgun:
This would have been replicated all over the country with Peter Obi as president
yes with the knowledge he gained from his 3 day trip to Egypt.....🀣🀣🀣
Re: 24hrs Power: REAL Reviews From Aba Residents (pics) by yarimo(m): 6:28pm On Apr 25
bentenny:

Close mouth dere!
Shey wen GEJ almost complete the abuja - Kaduna rail project at 90% before e comot Buhari rush go complete am....who una praise?
Shey una dey sing say GEJ start am but Buhari complete...same way yaradua start and Otti complete amπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
even Alex otti himself refused to claim it was his project
Re: 24hrs Power: REAL Reviews From Aba Residents (pics) by olisaEze(m): 6:29pm On Apr 25
yarimo:
Kudos to late president YAR'ADUA and Prof NNAJI

Pls in the same vein extend the kudos for Lagos - Calabar coastal highway to GEJ then. grin
Re: 24hrs Power: REAL Reviews From Aba Residents (pics) by Ikembeku: 6:31pm On Apr 25
yarimo:

So that is the reason you faced pillow and refused to eat ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: 24hrs Power: REAL Reviews From Aba Residents (pics) by theredaddy: 6:40pm On Apr 25
shortgun:

I'll pick a manager who will fix the old machinery in my factory over a manager who will waste funds on new machinery while the old ones that can be put to use are allowed to waste and rot away.
I hope your tiny brain will be able to assimilate that

what if the old machinery are obsolete ? ... if you know the impact of new inventions to manufacturing scale you won't be that myopic

New machinery will mostly do what a old machinery can not do ... how is that a waste of fund

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 24hrs Power: REAL Reviews From Aba Residents (pics) by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:44pm On Apr 25
The question should be how much is your bill?

I saw someone wrote thank you Alex otti grin grin
Re: 24hrs Power: REAL Reviews From Aba Residents (pics) by favor914: 6:51pm On Apr 25
Ikembeku:

Ama waybill some ice blocks for you to sit upon after taking Agbo ma nigga 😲
Waybill ice block through ABC Motors?
Re: 24hrs Power: REAL Reviews From Aba Residents (pics) by favor914: 6:53pm On Apr 25
shortgun:
This would have been replicated all over the country with Peter Obi as president
Charity they say begins @ home, where is the one in Anambra State?
Re: 24hrs Power: REAL Reviews From Aba Residents (pics) by favor914: 6:55pm On Apr 25
olisaEze:

Pls in the same vein extend the kudos for Lagos - Calabar coastal highway to GEJ then. grin
You can if you want to, is anyone stoping you?
Re: 24hrs Power: REAL Reviews From Aba Residents (pics) by Ikembeku: 6:57pm On Apr 25
favor914:
Waybill ice block through ABC Motors?

No the one you use in insulting the tribe with constant electricity now.

Ekeledilichukwu ma nigga
Re: 24hrs Power: REAL Reviews From Aba Residents (pics) by favor914: 7:06pm On Apr 25
Ikembeku:

Ekeledilichukwu ma nigga
Exactly why I said bushman, because you start to dey receive electricity last week, you think say na new innovation?
Re: 24hrs Power: REAL Reviews From Aba Residents (pics) by favor914: 7:08pm On Apr 25
Ikembeku:

Ekeledilichukwu ma nigga
This Calabar man in Aba it is Ekene Dili Chukwu.
Re: 24hrs Power: REAL Reviews From Aba Residents (pics) by Demayour: 7:19pm On Apr 25
MrEverest:

Poland, Czech, Slovakia and other Eastern European countries are still Europe, Aba skyline doesn’t look far behind some of the cities in those places. If Alex Ottih continues to be intentional and focus more on environment, Aba will be up there in no distant future. Most Igbo cities don’t really need much facelift to look presentable, unlike Yoruba towns that will require to be demolished and rebuilt afresh for them to appear decentπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

No one is talking about "Yoruba towns" here. I know you're seeing Aba from your egotistical perspective and it doesn't matter, every cities and towns have their good sides and bad sides. By the way, skyline doesn't equate development.
Re: 24hrs Power: REAL Reviews From Aba Residents (pics) by bentenny(m): 7:31pm On Apr 25
yarimo:
So why have you been attacking him?
Re: 24hrs Power: REAL Reviews From Aba Residents (pics) by Reflect7: 7:57pm On Apr 25
Ensa777:
This is just the beginning,the 2nd turbine just started running which means more power spreading to other areas and those recording 10% will record 100 too.
Imagine when the 3rd one starts too.

It's so surreal.My moms area has never had light in years but it's having upto 85% percent now.

God bless Dr Barth,
God bless every govt and financial institution that made it possible.
God specifically bless Gov. Chioma Otti.

Iseeeeeeeeee.

The future is so exciting for Aba.

I’m not from there but I feel excited for them.

The industrialisation that will commence there will be very similar to China, South Korea etc.

Even in the next 10 years, that place will be transformed.

1 Like

Re: 24hrs Power: REAL Reviews From Aba Residents (pics) by eepeepook: 7:59pm On Apr 25
No be Naija we dey? Those profiting off darkness will do their work to ensure Abia returns to status quo.
Re: 24hrs Power: REAL Reviews From Aba Residents (pics) by Reflect7: 8:02pm On Apr 25
MrEverest:

Watch out for Aba skyline in the next few years. People were busy building 4 and 5 storey buildings everywhere without electricity, and tenants had to climb all those stairs, imagine what is going to happen now that there is 24/7 light for lift to function efficiently.

I repeat, wait for Aba in the next few years!!!

Oh definitely we expect to see highrises and skyscrapers in Aba very soon.

The authorities must also ensure they build sidewalks and covered drains on ALL the streets, not just major roads.

That is what it means to be a world class city.

Very exciting future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Presidential Manifesto To The Nigerian People. / General Institutional Stupidity Of Most Nigerians - The Bakassi/obudu Case / Nation’s Surgeons Achieve Medical Feat In Bone Stiffness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.