Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

The Reconstruction Of Mile 110-Ring Road In Oyo (Pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Reconstruction Of Mile 110-Ring Road In Oyo (Pictures) (24388 Views)

Reconstruction Of 19km Atan-Lusada-Agbara Road In Ogun State (Pictures) / The Bad State Of Mile 2-Tincan Road That Lagos State Govt Will Be Repairing / Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reconstruction Of Mile 110-Ring Road In Oyo (Pictures) by akposking(m): 6:33pm On Apr 25
The brown roof in Ibadan alone can be use to power the whole of Nigeria including Ghana and Benin republic.

To say that this statement is coming from a friend whom is a yuloba is surprising. grin

1 Like

Re: The Reconstruction Of Mile 110-Ring Road In Oyo (Pictures) by wellmax(m): 6:33pm On Apr 25
LagosFirstSon:
I will show Lagosians the true meaning of development when I become the governor of Lagos state in the nearest future
Start from your household. Let us check something

3 Likes

Re: The Reconstruction Of Mile 110-Ring Road In Oyo (Pictures) by INDOMIE9090(f): 6:36pm On Apr 25
akposking:
The brown roof in Ibadan alone can be use to power the whole of Nigeria including Ghana and Benin republic.

To say that this statement is coming from a friend whom is a yuloba is surprising. grin
is that all?

2 Likes

Re: The Reconstruction Of Mile 110-Ring Road In Oyo (Pictures) by MrEverest(m): 6:36pm On Apr 25
flokii:
The great city of Ibadan.. where civilization in Nigeria started from.

When Kano was already a trading hub, hebadan was still an evil forest inhabited by wild animals. You people should stop all these lies for God’s sake.

Ebin pa wa people and lies are like 5 and 6😂😂

1 Like

Re: The Reconstruction Of Mile 110-Ring Road In Oyo (Pictures) by femicyrus(m): 6:38pm On Apr 25
press9jatv:
Wow this is massive construction here. Governor seyi Makinde is working.
You don come again to hype your employer?
Apart from the challenge road reconstructed, all other pictures are already existing road without any input.
Someone said he wants to reconstruct and the op is showing old roads. Na him construct old roads too?
You can deceive others on the internet but not residents of Oyo state
Re: The Reconstruction Of Mile 110-Ring Road In Oyo (Pictures) by DeepThroater: 6:38pm On Apr 25
LagosFirstSon:
I will show Lagosians the true meaning of development when I become the governor of Lagos state in the nearest future

Why not take your development to your Anambra state ?

3 Likes

Re: The Reconstruction Of Mile 110-Ring Road In Oyo (Pictures) by DeepThroater: 6:38pm On Apr 25
LagosFirstSon:

I am Lagos Indigine and nothing wrong in open known my plans for Lagos people in Ibadan thread because we are one Yoruba

Shameless thing.

3 Likes

Re: The Reconstruction Of Mile 110-Ring Road In Oyo (Pictures) by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 6:39pm On Apr 25
LagosFirstSon:

I am Lagos Indigine and nothing wrong in open known my plans for Lagos people in Ibadan thread because we are one Yoruba

This CLOWN is an IPOB terrorist cannibal monkey from Abia, masquerading as an indigene of Lagos. He has been masquerading for a long time. He boasted prior to the national election to jump inside the Lagos Lagoon if Tinubu wins the election, but the coward chickened out and is still here on NL posting rubbish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reconstruction Of Mile 110-Ring Road In Oyo (Pictures) by wellmax(m): 6:39pm On Apr 25
HEBEI:
Every time; "obi obi obi obi obi obi obi obi obi obi obi obi obi obi obi obi obi obi obi obi obi obi obi obi obi obi obi obi obi obi...."

How much are you being paid to display your stupidity online

If Peter Obi matters no kill una soon, nothing go ever kill una again shocked shocked shocked

The same amount your stupid self was paid to believe the guy who takes advice from a mad man is a saviour

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reconstruction Of Mile 110-Ring Road In Oyo (Pictures) by femicyrus(m): 6:40pm On Apr 25
YourMrBoo:
Looking shabby

Why's it lacking road markings?
Don't be deceived, na old existing roads being packaged as new because of
LGA election coming up this weekend.
Re: The Reconstruction Of Mile 110-Ring Road In Oyo (Pictures) by flokii: 6:40pm On Apr 25
MrEverest:

When Kano was already a trading hub, hebadan was still an evil forest inhabited by wild animals. You people should stop all these lies for God’s sake.

First TV Station in Nigeria.. Ibadan

First University in Nigeria... Ibadan

First University teaching hospital.. Ibadan

First skyscraper in Africa (cocoa house).. Ibadan.

Ati be be lo..

Which Kano was more developed?.. E be like say you dey smoke igbo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reconstruction Of Mile 110-Ring Road In Oyo (Pictures) by DeepThroater: 6:40pm On Apr 25
onuman:

Tell that to the man your big ogas imposed upon Imo state as governor. He governs only state capital.

Obi sef was a supreme court appointed governor .

3 Likes

Re: The Reconstruction Of Mile 110-Ring Road In Oyo (Pictures) by benitwater(m): 6:41pm On Apr 25
LagosFirstSon:
for more jokes TEXT 'LagosFirstSon' to '419'🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: The Reconstruction Of Mile 110-Ring Road In Oyo (Pictures) by Timothy89(m): 6:41pm On Apr 25
LagosFirstSon:

This dunce with his pipe dream, you will become a gov over people you hate ?

1 Like

Re: The Reconstruction Of Mile 110-Ring Road In Oyo (Pictures) by INDOMIE9090(f): 6:42pm On Apr 25
MrEverest:

can you pls mention your state or city,I just hope you won’t mention abakalikie

1 Like

Re: The Reconstruction Of Mile 110-Ring Road In Oyo (Pictures) by INDOMIE9090(f): 6:43pm On Apr 25
flokii:

First TV Station in Nigeria.. Ibadan

First University in Nigeria... Ibadan

First University teaching hospital.. Ibadan

First skyscraper in Africa (cocoa house).. Ibadan.

Ati be be lo..

Which Kano was more developed?.. E be like say you dey smoke igbo.
you have time replying a DUnce whose ancestors were still walking butt n@led after independence

3 Likes

Re: The Reconstruction Of Mile 110-Ring Road In Oyo (Pictures) by femicyrus(m): 6:43pm On Apr 25
seanwilliam:
Makinde is working,
Seyi loseyi
Working by showing you roads constructed during military era as his own?
Re: The Reconstruction Of Mile 110-Ring Road In Oyo (Pictures) by HEBEI: 6:43pm On Apr 25
wellmax:

The same amount your stupid self was paid to believe the guy who takes advice from a man is a saviour
a fool will never have sense shocked. I never expect you to make sense cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reconstruction Of Mile 110-Ring Road In Oyo (Pictures) by Abagworo(m): 6:46pm On Apr 25
Can anything beautiful ever come out of Ibadan besides Agodi and UI? Ibadan in particular and Nigerian towns in general deserve something decent and in alignment.
Re: The Reconstruction Of Mile 110-Ring Road In Oyo (Pictures) by Fweshspice(m): 6:46pm On Apr 25
I detest roads without markings.
Re: The Reconstruction Of Mile 110-Ring Road In Oyo (Pictures) by femicyrus(m): 6:46pm On Apr 25
Mods should change the topic to pictures of Ibadan roads.

Nothing concerns the present governor with what is been shown here.
All na propaganda for the coming LGA election.
No new road looks like that in Ibadan
Re: The Reconstruction Of Mile 110-Ring Road In Oyo (Pictures) by porthouse7(f): 6:46pm On Apr 25
LagosFirstSon:

we dash you to the igbos then, ur write up is anti Yoruba

1 Like

Re: The Reconstruction Of Mile 110-Ring Road In Oyo (Pictures) by cunny88(m): 6:48pm On Apr 25
The city has evolved o, no concentration of brown roofs anymore
Re: The Reconstruction Of Mile 110-Ring Road In Oyo (Pictures) by seanwilliam(m): 6:49pm On Apr 25
femicyrus:

Working by showing you roads constructed during military era as his own?
Na your own problem be that
Re: The Reconstruction Of Mile 110-Ring Road In Oyo (Pictures) by Believeintruth: 6:50pm On Apr 25
INDOMIE9090:
you have time replying a DUnce whose ancestors were still walking butt n@led after independence

those ancestors in butt had overtaken you in enrollment numbers in education from 1937 till the civil war. try and have sense naaaaa
Re: The Reconstruction Of Mile 110-Ring Road In Oyo (Pictures) by INDOMIE9090(f): 6:51pm On Apr 25
Believeintruth:

those ancestors in butt had overtaken you in enrollment numbers in education from 1937 till the civil war. try and have sense naaaaa
stop listening to Radio Biafra,what simon is dishing out to you f00ls are lies,if not for Awo’s free education,your region would have been plagued with Almajiri system.
The few learned you have in you region then all schooled in OAU or UI

3 Likes

Re: The Reconstruction Of Mile 110-Ring Road In Oyo (Pictures) by Putinofrussia: 6:52pm On Apr 25
MrEverest:

Use your head for once,sir.
Kano was truly a popular market.
He was talking about civilization as in modern houses,schools,skyscrapers,tv,radio,newspaper,first Olympic statdium and swimming pool,first widely tarred roads etc.

2 Likes

Re: The Reconstruction Of Mile 110-Ring Road In Oyo (Pictures) by press9jatv: 6:56pm On Apr 25
femicyrus:

You don come again to hype your employer?
Apart from the challenge road reconstructed, all other pictures are already existing road without any input.
Someone said he wants to reconstruct and the op is showing old roads. Na him construct old roads too?
You can deceive others on the internet but not residents of Oyo state
stop the hatred against seyi Makinde. Seyi tried in road infrastructures no be small joor

1 Like

Re: The Reconstruction Of Mile 110-Ring Road In Oyo (Pictures) by hotseat: 6:59pm On Apr 25
This must be an ongoing reconstruction project, no doubt!

However, if what is shown is a completed project, then one can say it's a shoddy job!

Oyo State can do better!

@hotseat
Re: The Reconstruction Of Mile 110-Ring Road In Oyo (Pictures) by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:00pm On Apr 25
hotseat:
This must be an ongoing reconstruction project, no doubt!

However, if what is shown is a completed project, then one can say it's a shoddy job!

Oyo State can do better!

@hotseat
ongoing,not completed yet
Re: The Reconstruction Of Mile 110-Ring Road In Oyo (Pictures) by Gboom: 7:01pm On Apr 25
santaclaws:
For now, only Lagos can post standard road projects, especially in the Southwest.

•Oyo is obviously trying but they don't generate as much funds as Lagos...
•Ogun on the other hand, is underperforming depsite the proximity to Lagos and the industrial presence in the state.
•Osun state, Davido's uncle is dancing skelewu up and down, he has neither the vision nor brains for leadership.
•Ekiti, needs innovative approach to IGR, for now, nothing to show.
•Ondo state, nothing much to show...

PS: I am from the SW, nobody should quote me & write jargons. Oodua tokan tokan ni mi! This is the fact!
You are not far from the truth. If not all these present that bastardize Awo's structure through Odua Investments where most enterprise were set up in consonance with where the resources originated. All these SW states that are lagging behind will not be so

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibom Air Studies International Route Options With Ibom Air Bombardier CRJ900 / Residents Scoop Fuel From Tanker In Onitsha After Accident (Video, Pics) / Beautiful Pictures From Around Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.