Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Reno Corrects Peter Obi On Strike Of Educational Workers In Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Corrects Peter Obi On Strike Of Educational Workers In Anambra (823 Views)

Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. / Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi On A Vice Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Corrects Peter Obi On Strike Of Educational Workers In Anambra by muhammaduyusufu: 10:20pm On Apr 25
anonymous1759:
cheesy
Reno how could you be so heartless ( in Kanye west voice grin grin grin ReNo the neck presser of OBIDIENTs. I owe you some chilled bottles .

Anything to give keep OBIDIENTs in their rat hole is my happiness. Election is over Obi’s PR team are not defending his deceits anymore.
Lol..
Re: Reno Corrects Peter Obi On Strike Of Educational Workers In Anambra by aswani(m): 11:48pm On Apr 25
chopnaira:

Because Nairaland belongs to you abi. Anyone is free to mention anyone, if you don't like it, you can close your account. I am sure you won't be missed.

Imagine the effrontery of that poster you responded to. You are posting on a public forum but don't expect others to have an opinion.

How can someone lack such basic understanding of public forums, is it illiteracy or complete idiocy, I can't decide?
Re: Reno Corrects Peter Obi On Strike Of Educational Workers In Anambra by RisenObinna: 12:10am On Apr 26
You can go ahead an lick the ass of Reno for all I care. I blame Obi for giving him the underserved attention and response. Who is Reno?
A Hungry and wretched fool begging for crumbs. And, obi has attained the height that the begger and his generations to come can't attain. Reno is a nuisance like the miscreants and supporters of failures.

Any where belle face..

2 Likes

Re: Reno Corrects Peter Obi On Strike Of Educational Workers In Anambra by Emyogalanya: 12:15am On Apr 26
Richtaiwo:

Pitobi unintelligent followers were threatening the life Reno's lil daughter.
he did not ask what his followers did to Reno. Check the question again
Re: Reno Corrects Peter Obi On Strike Of Educational Workers In Anambra by Bobloco: 4:15am On Apr 26
chopnaira:

Because Nairaland belongs to you abi. Anyone is free to mention anyone, if you don't like it, you can close your account. I am sure you won't be missed.

STFU!
Re: Reno Corrects Peter Obi On Strike Of Educational Workers In Anambra by osuofia2(m): 8:27am On Apr 26
Goodvibes007:

Two things.

1: Obidients destroyed Atiku's chances of becoming President. Buhari's Bleep up should have made the contest a walk in the park for Atiku.

2: Obidients threatened Reno and his daughter.

Number 2 hurt him most, and he vowed he would help destroy Peter Obi's chances.
Thank you. Obidients spoiled the chance of sending APC packing forever
Re: Reno Corrects Peter Obi On Strike Of Educational Workers In Anambra by HNICEARTH: 8:33am On Apr 26
His Excellency Peter Obi is the legitimate president of the country, that's why every conversation is centred around him.

Man of substance!
Re: Reno Corrects Peter Obi On Strike Of Educational Workers In Anambra by osuofia2(m): 8:38am On Apr 26
Bobloco:

If there were no Obidients and Peter Obi wasn't on the ballot, would Atiku have defeated Tinubu puting into consideration Atiku's poor outing in the north east and north west during the last general elections?
Those who voted Obi are originally PDP people. Tinubu used Obi to win elections. Even Buhari was against handing over power to Tinubu reasons for the Cashless policy in the eve of election by Emefiele.
Obidients no de hear word
Re: Reno Corrects Peter Obi On Strike Of Educational Workers In Anambra by osuofia2(m): 8:41am On Apr 26
chopnaira:

How is LP (Obi) greater than PDP (Atiku). Are you drunk on hero beer?

How many governors does LP have compared to PDP... 🤣...And Atiku defeated Datti Baba Ahmed in his own Ward in Zaria, Kaduna. Obi divided PDP's votes. End of story.
Forget Obidients they no de hear word. Tinubu used Obi to win the election. Now we in deep shitt of APC for another 8years
Re: Reno Corrects Peter Obi On Strike Of Educational Workers In Anambra by Bobloco: 8:58am On Apr 26
osuofia2:

Those who voted Obi are originally PDP people. Tinubu used Obi to win elections. Even Buhari was against handing over power to Tinubu reasons for the Cashless policy in the eve of election by Emefiele.
Obidients no de hear word

It still doesn't answer my question.

Read my question again, this time slowly

"If there were no Obidients and Peter Obi wasn't on the ballot, would Atiku have defeated Tinubu puting into consideration Atiku's poor outing in the north east and north west during the last general elections?
Re: Reno Corrects Peter Obi On Strike Of Educational Workers In Anambra by osuofia2(m): 9:49am On Apr 26
Bobloco:

It still doesn't answer my question.

Read my question again, this time slowly

"If there were no Obidients and Peter Obi wasn't on the ballot, would Atiku have defeated Tinubu puting into consideration Atiku's poor outing in the north east and north west during the last general elections?
you already know the answer.How did Atiku performed poorly in NE and NW? what is the difference between Atiku votes and Tinubu votes.
APC= 8,794,726
PDP = 6,984,520
DIFFERENCE= 1,810,206
OBI = 6,101,533
ALL the SE Obi won usually would have been for Atiku. Soludo already said it in his letter to Obi before the elections but as usual Obidients gragra brought us to APC evil rule
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023-presidential-election-results-by-states/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Corrects Peter Obi On Strike Of Educational Workers In Anambra by Bobloco: 9:54am On Apr 26
osuofia2:

you already know the answer.How did Atiku performed poorly in NE and NW? what is the difference between Atiku votes and Tinubu votes.
APC= 8,794,726
PDP = 6,984,520
DIFFERENCE= 1,810,206
OBI = 6,101,533
ALL the SE Obi won usually would have been for Atiku. Soludo already said it in his letter to Obi before the elections but as usual Obidients gragra brought us to APC evil rule
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023-presidential-election-results-by-states/

Obi shouldn't have contested, is that what you are implying
Re: Reno Corrects Peter Obi On Strike Of Educational Workers In Anambra by osuofia2(m): 9:58am On Apr 26
Bobloco:

Obi shouldn't have contested, is that what you are implying
Keep asking and asking. Enjoy APC and stop disturbing our space with noise
Re: Reno Corrects Peter Obi On Strike Of Educational Workers In Anambra by aswani(m): 1:33pm On Apr 26
HNICEARTH:
His Excellency Peter Obi is the legitimate president of the country, that's why every conversation is centred around him.

Man of substance!

Third place is the legimate president, una gó dey ok las las.

(1) (2) (Reply)

42,642 Americans Died In Traffic Accidents In 2006 / Some Nigerians And Their Freaking, Funny Ways / Getting Used To The Idea Of New Naira. Just Like New Ghana Cedi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.