Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

They Are Bringing Down The Price Of Diesel...What Of Kerosene?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Are Bringing Down The Price Of Diesel...What Of Kerosene?? (121 Views)

Wike: I Am Bringing Down APC Structures / Price Of Kerosene Increases To Over ₦800/Litre / Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Are Bringing Down The Price Of Diesel...What Of Kerosene?? by ikorodureporta: 8:57pm On Apr 25
The last time I bought kerosene, it was N1670 per litre
Re: They Are Bringing Down The Price Of Diesel...What Of Kerosene?? by Bintabisiriyu2: 9:08pm On Apr 25
You still dey use kerosene in 2024 Bushman
Re: They Are Bringing Down The Price Of Diesel...What Of Kerosene?? by ikorodureporta: 9:24pm On Apr 25
Bintabisiriyu2:
You still dey use kerosene in 2024 Bushman
cheesy
Why not...
I still like am pass gas for safety reasons

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

(VIDEO) Rowdy Session As Senators Fight Over Seats In Newly Renovated Chamber / Organised Labour Gives FG May 31 Deadline For New Minimum Wage / Shettima's US Visit Creates Leadership Vacuum,as Tinubu's Whereabouts Unknown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.