Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Reno Writes About How Examination Malpractices Flourishes In Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Writes About How Examination Malpractices Flourishes In Anambra (1961 Views)

Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark / Police Remove Ademola Adeleke’s Name From Exam Malpractices Charges / Buhari: I Won’t Tolerate Electoral Malpractices In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Writes About How Examination Malpractices Flourishes In Anambra by Cantonese: 3:27pm On Apr 26
Thankfully in his attempt to de-market Obi and earn some money for himself on social media, Omokri keeps disgracing himself and promote the man who was alleged to lack structures.

Read: https://www.nairaland.com/6747931/bauchi-borno-kano-top-neco

Omokri’s state has some of the worst cases of exam malpractices nationwide.

https://globalacademicgroup.com/journals/the%20nigerian%20academic%20forum/EXAMINATION%20MALPRACTICES%20AND%20TEACHERS%E2%80%99%20INVOLVEMENT%20IN%20DELTA%20STATE%20SECONDARY%20SCHOOLS.pdf
Re: Reno Writes About How Examination Malpractices Flourishes In Anambra by Putinofrussia: 3:34pm On Apr 26
muhammaduyusufu:
Please fact-check me: Under Peter Obi, Anambra was the world headquarters for exam fraud. It got so bad that immediately after his term ended, his successor had to shut down 486 exam fraud centres that had been allowed to flourish under Peter Obi to fraudulently bump up Anambra's position on the NECO and WAEC league table.

Four hundred eighty-six exam malpractice centres can't exist in only one state without the state government knowing about them.

That is why, after the forceful closure of those centres for fraud, Anambra gradually began to fall on the NECO/WAEC league table.

I challenge Peter Obi to sue me if I am lying. He governed under the largest exam malpractice scheme known to human history while he was Anambra Governor.

Read more about it yourself here:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/anambra-close-486-centres-exam-magic/amp/

#TableShaker

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1783413931597341169?t=mBRm7bNrG-VuGXPxsz4ZXg&s=19
lol
Maybe that was when they created fake ranking of states which did not emanate from WAEC.
Fraud! fraud! fraud!!!
Can't they go straight for once?

1 Like

Re: Reno Writes About How Examination Malpractices Flourishes In Anambra by Almaiga: 4:02pm On Apr 26
Eweduses:

Go research online about countries that frequent Innosson's industries, not even only ur zoo armies 😊.. iribaji COWARDS.E really pain you, mumu🤣🤣.. Na only agbo jedi medicine yorubas sabi sell, any other thing is zero.

Bunch ronu illiterates.

No Country has ever bought INNOSSON Chinese made substandard motors. The few ones Nigerian Government bought some years back, they all spoiled within 4 months of purchase.

Since then, FG decided that, they will rather buy second hand Cars than to patronize INNOSSON substandard Chinese made cars grin
Re: Reno Writes About How Examination Malpractices Flourishes In Anambra by Eweduses: 4:14pm On Apr 26
Almaiga:

No Country has ever bought INNOSSON Chinese made substandard motors. The few ones Nigerian Government bought some years back, they all spoiled within 4 months of purchase.

Since then, FG decided that, they will rather buy second hand Cars than to patronize INNOSSON substandard Chinese made cars grin
How many have they bought from una ewedu kingdom? All una nonsense nord & proforce childish_toy cars, none🤣🤣

Innosson's success dey really choke you inside o, 70yrs old man, at this ur miserable age you want to kill urself with envy? Ewedu r*ts sha.
F**ls like you will keep wallowing in ignorance & pains because Igbos are way above you p*gs in all class, ana amakwanu aka 🤣..

Eweduses from south-wastes.

Re: Reno Writes About How Examination Malpractices Flourishes In Anambra by Almaiga: 5:42pm On Apr 26
Eweduses:

How many have they bought from una ewedu kingdom? All una nonsense nord & proforce childish_toy cars, none🤣🤣

Innosson's success dey really choke you inside o, 70yrs old man, at this ur miserable age you want to kill urself with envy? Ewedu r*ts sha.
F**ls like you will keep wallowing in ignorance & pains because Igbos are way above you p*gs in all class, ana amakwanu aka 🤣..

Eweduses from south-wastes.

You dey cry, INNOSSON dey cry, as no one gree buy him substandard Chinese made vehicles grin

Re: Reno Writes About How Examination Malpractices Flourishes In Anambra by telleyway: 6:27pm On Apr 26
muhammaduyusufu:
Please fact-check me: Under Peter Obi, Anambra was the world headquarters for exam fraud. It got so bad that immediately after his term ended, his successor had to shut down 486 exam fraud centres that had been allowed to flourish under Peter Obi to fraudulently bump up Anambra's position on the NECO and WAEC league table.

Four hundred eighty-six exam malpractice centres can't exist in only one state without the state government knowing about them.

That is why, after the forceful closure of those centres for fraud, Anambra gradually began to fall on the NECO/WAEC league table.

I challenge Peter Obi to sue me if I am lying. He governed under the largest exam malpractice scheme known to human history while he was Anambra Governor.

Read more about it yourself here:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/anambra-close-486-centres-exam-magic/amp/

#TableShaker

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1783413931597341169?t=mBRm7bNrG-VuGXPxsz4ZXg&s=19

I'm not from Anambra or south east but give it to them when it comes to education. All thanks to Peter obi for his reform.
Only this month, they won prestigious awards. What has Reno do even for his family? Someone that can not manage his wife
Re: Reno Writes About How Examination Malpractices Flourishes In Anambra by Eweduses: 9:14pm On Apr 26
Almaiga:

You dey cry, INNOSSON dey cry, as no one gree buy him substandard Chinese made vehicles grin
Your shame dey really shame me, you go cry tire, na Innosson go finish ur yeye life 🤣🤣.. Incompetent gay*ot.

Re: Reno Writes About How Examination Malpractices Flourishes In Anambra by Fearyourcreator: 8:27am On Apr 29
Mercenary123:
This guy keeps cashing out with this his anti obi and Igbo obsessions

If people can starve this fool of undue attention,I am sure he will fizzle out of thin air like an airhead he is
If it is Tinubu he is not cashing out ... Lol.. igbos chei

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbers Raid Catholic Church / Abia Kidnapping: Catholic Priest, Lg Boss, 100 Others Arrested / Shocking: Falling Tree Kills Wife Of The Chief Justice Of The Federation, Aloysius Katsina-alu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.