Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,079 members, 7,818,233 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Nicki Dabarbie Calls On Police, EFCC To Conduct Investigations Into Alleged Ritu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Dabarbie Calls On Police, EFCC To Conduct Investigations Into Alleged Ritu (93 Views)

Mayorkun Slams Nicki Dabarbie With ₦1Billion Lawsuit For Calling Him A Ritualist / Video Of Nicki DaBarbie Drünk And High Begging To Enter Skiibii's Home -Producer / Nickie Dabarbie Accuses Skiibii Of Trying To Use Her For Ritual Sacrifice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Dabarbie Calls On Police, EFCC To Conduct Investigations Into Alleged Ritu by eyesoflagos: 11:26pm On Apr 25
Nicki DaBarbie calls on police, EFCC to conduct investigations into alleged ritual controversy

Nicki DaBarbie, a popular media figure, has called on the Nigerian police and other security forces to get involved in the ongoing ritual drama involving musician Skiibii.

This comes after the TikTok influencer accused Skiibii of trying to use her for rituals and revealed test results indicating that she tested positive for taking a psychoactive substance. Eyes Of Lagos reports,

Nicki DaBarbie
Nicki DaBarbie

In a recent post on her Instagram page, Nicki called on the Nigerian police force, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), and the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) to investigate the matter.

She alleged that these guys are stalking her and she doesn’t feel safe as a citizen of the country.

In her words: “@nigeriapoliceforce @officialefcc @ndlea_nigeria I am a citizen of this country and i do not feel safe.. These guys are stalking me! I urge you guys to look into this matter and carry out due investigations!”

See the post below…

Nicki DaBarbie calls on Nigerian police, EFCC to conduct investigations into alleged ritual controversy

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/04/25/nicki-dabarbie-calls-on-police-efcc-to-conduct-investigations-into-alleged-ritual-controversy/

cc: Mynd44

Re: Nicki Dabarbie Calls On Police, EFCC To Conduct Investigations Into Alleged Ritu by longetivity(m): 11:32pm On Apr 25
This girl should fvck off.
Re: Nicki Dabarbie Calls On Police, EFCC To Conduct Investigations Into Alleged Ritu by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:58am On Apr 26
paranoia from taking too many illicit drugs... ok sista, we don hear!

(1) (Reply)

Looking For The Best Music Site??? / Tiktok Creativity Program Beta: How To Join Tik Tok Creativity Program Beta From / Nigerians Mourn As John Okafor Aka Mr. Ibu Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.