Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Air Peace Plane Makes Emergency Landing At Lagos Airport - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Plane Makes Emergency Landing At Lagos Airport (22039 Views)

South African Pilot Makes Emergency Landing After Discovery Of Deadly Cobra / The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) / Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Engine Parts Fell Off In U.S(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace Plane Makes Emergency Landing At Lagos Airport by Madups(m): 8:59am On Apr 26
sultanofpigs:
They opened this thread to troll Air Peace, forgetting that an emergency landing on an Airline shows that the Airline maintains high safety standards...

Air Peace keep soaring, while those that beg for ODUA Airline will keep hating .. grin
nor mind them. Later dem go dey look for who dey pray bad prayer for the country

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Plane Makes Emergency Landing At Lagos Airport by Madups(m): 9:02am On Apr 26
OMEGA009:
Pilot inside plane noticed fire alarm, Fire fighter on on the ground outside the plane noticed smoke coming from the engine compartment but Airline officials who were probably at home when it occurred are saying it was a false notification? Flying in Nigerian airspace is trusting solely in GOD. Those trying to make this a tribal affair most probably, haven’t ever seen an airport.
Our airport presido, i hail o!
Re: Air Peace Plane Makes Emergency Landing At Lagos Airport by essentialone(m): 9:07am On Apr 26
That one concern people wey dey enter flight naa.

As for me, na leg I take dey go everywhere. Trekker dey hardly get accident. Destination is the goal, no matter how long it takes.
Re: Air Peace Plane Makes Emergency Landing At Lagos Airport by Hoelujohn: 9:09am On Apr 26
immortalcrown:
A delayed or cancelled flight is better than a plane crash.

So, an aeroplane can give such a false alarm?
Small work for hackers to do
Re: Air Peace Plane Makes Emergency Landing At Lagos Airport by Dogalmighty17: 9:13am On Apr 26
Khallicopyro:
False alarm? What of the smoke firefighters observed? False smoke?

E tire me
Re: Air Peace Plane Makes Emergency Landing At Lagos Airport by Okoroawusa: 9:18am On Apr 26
Air Peace should do something about these incidents. They are not good for business.
In February, an Air Peace flight to Owerri was diverted to Lagos after it couldn't do an emergency landing in Owerri because the airport doesn't have the facilities for such emergency landing because the landing tyres couldn't come out. Loss of time, appointments and productive time.
Re: Air Peace Plane Makes Emergency Landing At Lagos Airport by sultanofpigs: 9:19am On Apr 26
You are opening threads per minute and you believe you are at peace with yourselves?

Truly PO and his movement had made your obsession become a disease.

Una go cry Blood...

chopnaira:

The reaction is easily predictable. The cry babies of Nigeria. 😂
Re: Air Peace Plane Makes Emergency Landing At Lagos Airport by sultanofpigs: 9:20am On Apr 26
When is ODUA Airline coming out?

We need to check something..

Okoroawusa:
Air Peace should do something about these incidents. They are not good for business.
In February, an Air Peace flight to Owerri was diverted to Lagos after it couldn't do an emergency landing in Owerri because the airport doesn't have the facilities for such emergency landing because the landing tyres couldn't come out. Loss of time, appointments and productive time.
Re: Air Peace Plane Makes Emergency Landing At Lagos Airport by peter7(m): 9:22am On Apr 26
it is well thank God fatality recorded. When the palliative go start to disburse na?
Re: Air Peace Plane Makes Emergency Landing At Lagos Airport by Myself2(m): 9:26am On Apr 26
Very professional response, it's better to err on the side of caution, I'm sure the passengers didn't mind the emrgency landing
Re: Air Peace Plane Makes Emergency Landing At Lagos Airport by Biteized(m): 9:27am On Apr 26
Plane
Re: Air Peace Plane Makes Emergency Landing At Lagos Airport by Myself2(m): 9:28am On Apr 26
Okoroawusa:

So an airport doesn't have the facilities for an aircraft to land then it becomes the fault of the airline
Re: Air Peace Plane Makes Emergency Landing At Lagos Airport by Stayingalive: 9:31am On Apr 26
DynamicWriter:
What a professional response from Air Peace. The only indigenous airline I trust.

Long Live Air Peace, Long Live BAT, Long Live Nigeria.

In case anyone needs a quality content writer or blog manager, kindly check my signature for my contact info.
Small small you don dey craze
Re: Air Peace Plane Makes Emergency Landing At Lagos Airport by bentenny(m): 9:42am On Apr 26
This is another indication or warning that something fatal or tragic is about to occur in the future if the right safety measures are not strictly adhered to before an airplane takes off!

If what keyamo said about the regulators collecting funds and certifying planes fit to fly when they are not is true,then more through investigation must be carried out to ensure that such regulators are fished out,removed and prosecuted!
Re: Air Peace Plane Makes Emergency Landing At Lagos Airport by enambobo(m): 9:47am On Apr 26
Nothing like fire was falsely triggered. Make una dey lie small small. There was an issue.
Re: Air Peace Plane Makes Emergency Landing At Lagos Airport by OboOlora(f): 9:47am On Apr 26
U see am now?
And someone wants me to fly Air Peace to London
I would rather join Pelumi on the road trip back to London than fly 1st class with AirPeace cheesy
Re: Air Peace Plane Makes Emergency Landing At Lagos Airport by Honestey: 9:48am On Apr 26
Dana and now Airpeace? This is why tricycle business dey boom
Re: Air Peace Plane Makes Emergency Landing At Lagos Airport by Bulldozer90: 9:48am On Apr 26
OboOlora:
U see am now?
And someone wants me to fly Air Peace to London
I would rather join Pelumi on the road trip back to London than fly 1st class with AirPeace cheesy
did you read the part that it was a false alarm?
Re: Air Peace Plane Makes Emergency Landing At Lagos Airport by MrFly(m): 9:52am On Apr 26
MajorOvakporaye:
I was not surprise seeing this post and the poster. A known cheap shameless 'One Nigeria' propagandist. Check his posts on nairaland.
someone posted what happened yet tribalism and ethnicity makes u think otherwise. Common sense is not common

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Plane Makes Emergency Landing At Lagos Airport by enambobo(m): 9:56am On Apr 26
aAK1:
sensors go bad
Sensors go bad. What of the smoke that was observed? Was it a false smoke too? Something definitely went wrong. They are just trying to allay fears. However kudos to the flying crew for adhering to safety warnings.
Re: Air Peace Plane Makes Emergency Landing At Lagos Airport by MrFly(m): 10:00am On Apr 26
Bulldozer90:
did you read the part that it was a false alarm?
false alarm and false smoke. So the pro pilot that made emergency landing is an idiot abi? I pity us

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Plane Makes Emergency Landing At Lagos Airport by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:03am On Apr 26
MrFly:
someone posted what happened yet tribalism and ethnicity makes u think otherwise. Common sense is not common

Keep kwayet there!!! Ekperima.
Re: Air Peace Plane Makes Emergency Landing At Lagos Airport by MrFly(m): 10:09am On Apr 26
MajorOvakporaye:

Keep kwayet there!!! Ekperima.
ur ignorance is making me keep kwayet
Re: Air Peace Plane Makes Emergency Landing At Lagos Airport by DARLINGTON869(m): 10:17am On Apr 26
Donald7610:
Suspension looms like Dana Air
Let's see reactions of Obedient

You just exposed how myopic and unknowledgeable you are to aviation flight principles and procedures. Responding to a fire alarm warning is never a pilot error and the procedure worldwide is to make an emergency landing at the nearest airport. Even in the USA, you are permitted to land on a highway if it's necessary.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Plane Makes Emergency Landing At Lagos Airport by Enemyofpeace: 10:22am On Apr 26
Village people don dey rice up against Air Peace be dat.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Plane Makes Emergency Landing At Lagos Airport by Donald7610: 10:23am On Apr 26
DARLINGTON869:

You just exposed how myopic and unknowledgeable you are to aviation flight principles and procedures. Responding to a fire alarm warning is never a pilot error and the procedure worldwide is to make an emergency landing at the nearest airport. Even in the USA, you are permitted to land on a highway if it's necessary.
You're too bitter to exist

Let's see your reactions
You still exhibit your bitterness

Till you go extinct
Air Peace doesn't know you
Peter will never know you
Re: Air Peace Plane Makes Emergency Landing At Lagos Airport by udomonday: 10:41am On Apr 26
immortalcrown:
Safety first. The landing is a demonstration of professionalism. A delayed or cancelled flight is better than a plane crash.

of course,just like a car the wiring can just decide to mess up.
Re: Air Peace Plane Makes Emergency Landing At Lagos Airport by ufotunang: 10:50am On Apr 26
immortalcrown:
Safety first. The landing is a demonstration of professionalism. A delayed or cancelled flight is better than a plane crash.

..do not mind them...they think they can deceive nigerians
Re: Air Peace Plane Makes Emergency Landing At Lagos Airport by ufotunang: 10:52am On Apr 26
Khallicopyro:
..abi...audio smoke 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Air Peace Plane Makes Emergency Landing At Lagos Airport by Bridget95(f): 11:09am On Apr 26
Khallicopyro:
False smoke due to heat. Its normal

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Plane Makes Emergency Landing At Lagos Airport by Togas777: 11:26am On Apr 26
Precautionary measures & Safety is the first thing you consider in life. Life is precious & too short Air peace plane still remains the best in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Plane Makes Emergency Landing At Lagos Airport by Eweduses: 11:32am On Apr 26
Khyrvxjzy:
rubbish airline
E pain you, poor church rat like you🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Cheats Death After Being Nearly Killed By A Vehicle Which Failed Brake.PICS / Relocate Or Stay In Nigeria (serious Dilemma ) / March 29 Total Solar Eclipse In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.