Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Dangote Refinery Ranked Above 10 Biggest European Refineries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Refinery Ranked Above 10 Biggest European Refineries (15094 Views)

Nigeria’s Petrol Demand From European Refineries Shrink On Subsidy Removal / Report: Nigeria’s Petrol Subsidy Removal Biting European Refineries / Nigerian Military Ranked Above THESE Countries... (Surprising) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Refinery Ranked Above 10 Biggest European Refineries by Balogunodua(m): 10:03am On Apr 26
iwaeda:

No, but I have properties in Lakowe and Amen Estate. grin grin grin grin grin

Properties in Lakowe 😁

Nairaland is full of clowns 🤡 grin grin
Re: Dangote Refinery Ranked Above 10 Biggest European Refineries by iwaeda: 10:04am On Apr 26
hakeemhakeem:

It will soon clear from your eyes
The day we stop propaganda by default, our lives will be illuminated by truth. grin grin grin grin
Re: Dangote Refinery Ranked Above 10 Biggest European Refineries by HBB1(m): 10:05am On Apr 26
Orch1981:

Right now still no fuel use your head don't allow people deceive you

Children of hate, number 1.

Counting...
Re: Dangote Refinery Ranked Above 10 Biggest European Refineries by iwaeda: 10:06am On Apr 26
Balogunodua:

Properties in Lakowe 😁

Nairaland is full of clowns 🤡 grin grin
Off golf course.I didn't waste my God given resources on frivolity. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dangote Refinery Ranked Above 10 Biggest European Refineries by Ayoola171(m): 10:10am On Apr 26
That's beautiful
Re: Dangote Refinery Ranked Above 10 Biggest European Refineries by Paraman: 10:10am On Apr 26
CheapHomes1:

did you not go thru the article? if you say you did then you can easily say how many barrels of crude oil dangote refinery refines per day
I'm not on nairaland to spoonfeed you. If you really want to get an answer, you will go through the article again, the answer to your question is written there.
Re: Dangote Refinery Ranked Above 10 Biggest European Refineries by Paraman: 10:12am On Apr 26
uniquetechng:
Who else will be refining for export ?
NNPCL and modular refineries
Re: Dangote Refinery Ranked Above 10 Biggest European Refineries by Balogunodua(m): 10:13am On Apr 26
iwaeda:

Off golf course.I didn't waste my God given resources on frivolity. grin grin grin grin grin

Ok grin
Re: Dangote Refinery Ranked Above 10 Biggest European Refineries by RenaissanceGuy: 10:15am On Apr 26
iwaeda:

I'm very sorry, but I have never seen a sensible comment from you. I'm sorry if I have to tell you to grow up and stop ending all your posts with laughter emojis and making zero sense in the process.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Ranked Above 10 Biggest European Refineries by DRKRIZ: 10:16am On Apr 26
Una don start with una rubbish stat, Refinery wey we never even start to dey feel the Impact.
Re: Dangote Refinery Ranked Above 10 Biggest European Refineries by CheapHomes1: 10:18am On Apr 26
Paraman:
I'm not on nairaland to spoonfeed you. If you really want to get an answer, you will go through the article again, the answer to your question is written there.

if you cant spoon feed yourself, what makes you think you can spoon feed others? if you read the article, then kindly tell me how many barrels of crude oil dangote refinery refines per day
Re: Dangote Refinery Ranked Above 10 Biggest European Refineries by Paraman: 10:20am On Apr 26
CheapHomes1:

if you cant spoon feed yourself, what makes you think you can spoon feed others? if you read the article, then kindly tell me how many barrels of crude oil dangote refinery refines per day
k
Re: Dangote Refinery Ranked Above 10 Biggest European Refineries by iwaeda: 10:23am On Apr 26
RenaissanceGuy:
I'm very sorry, but I have never seen a sensible comment from you. I'm sorry if I have to tell you to grow up and stop ending all your posts with laughter emojis and making zero sense in the process.
Because you can't think critically, but sentimentally. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dangote Refinery Ranked Above 10 Biggest European Refineries by Blitzking: 10:34am On Apr 26
Where is the foreign exchange we all expect that this refinery would spin and help defend out naira
Re: Dangote Refinery Ranked Above 10 Biggest European Refineries by uniquetechng: 10:56am On Apr 26
Paraman:
NNPCL and modular refineries
NEPAL and which modular refineries ?
Let them sustain domestic consumption first before thinking of export.
Re: Dangote Refinery Ranked Above 10 Biggest European Refineries by LocalFARMERS: 10:57am On Apr 26
Dangote will soon be amongst the 5 richest people on Earth grin

Re: Dangote Refinery Ranked Above 10 Biggest European Refineries by slimthugchimee2(m): 11:02am On Apr 26
Ykc2:
and is not yet 200 naira to one dollar make keep deceiving una self

How is that dangote's business?
Re: Dangote Refinery Ranked Above 10 Biggest European Refineries by LocalFARMERS: 11:03am On Apr 26
iwaeda:

Nigerians love lies and deception. Is refinery operations a closed system? Anyone staying around Eleko, Epe, Harmony, Amen would have feel the impact. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I was expecting this from you grin
However,Dangote is on his way to become the richest man in the world
Re: Dangote Refinery Ranked Above 10 Biggest European Refineries by bigiyaro(m): 11:05am On Apr 26
Shey na ranking we go chop, things in Nigeria; biggest this, best that, yet citizens are dying of pure hunger and abject poverty. Unpon say we get crude, cooking gas is not even affordable to 75% citizens
Re: Dangote Refinery Ranked Above 10 Biggest European Refineries by LocalFARMERS: 11:06am On Apr 26
iwaeda:

Hate will take you nowhere

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Ranked Above 10 Biggest European Refineries by Lavor234: 11:07am On Apr 26
What is this I am hearing 0?

Re: Dangote Refinery Ranked Above 10 Biggest European Refineries by LocalFARMERS: 11:10am On Apr 26
iwaeda:

I am not one of those expecting palliatives. God has been good to me. I stays around White sands and still waters. grin grin grin grin

Lies. Na you dey always beg here with the same format of being a single mom, who has not eaten for days. Your have been exposed already grin

Begging begging people

Re: Dangote Refinery Ranked Above 10 Biggest European Refineries by Ykc2(m): 11:13am On Apr 26
slimthugchimee2:

How is that dangote's business?
so how it our business when people like you are dancing in the street because of dangote refinery
Re: Dangote Refinery Ranked Above 10 Biggest European Refineries by slimthugchimee2(m): 11:23am On Apr 26
Ykc2:
so how it our business when people like you are dancing in the street because of dangote refinery

You should be asking yourself that question, why you are here hating on dangote?

You are no different from the idiots hating on innoson for not being able to afford his cars

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Ranked Above 10 Biggest European Refineries by Gkay1(m): 11:31am On Apr 26
iwaeda:

Nigerians love lies and deception. Is refinery operations a closed system? Anyone staying around Eleko, Epe, Harmony, Amen would have feel the impact. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Bros the refinary is working well, presently, they can't refine petrol because the petrol machine (Sru and ccr) are not yet complete and in the next few months, they will complete it

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Ranked Above 10 Biggest European Refineries by ElSudani: 11:31am On Apr 26
israelmao:
One person singlehandedly did what a whole FG could do but refused to do .

The government doesn't have to build refineries. They did the right thing by allowing private investors like Dangote to do it.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Ranked Above 10 Biggest European Refineries by Faposky95: 11:33am On Apr 26
Na our problem be that....
Ask Dangote hinsef years from now, he go tell you say he regret.....
Black man na to get everything big like Gbola....who e epp, when madam go still JAPA.....?!

YAH will deal squarely with men, let's watch things unfold.
Biggest, no fuel for NAIJA......my foot
APC
Poor people.......
Re: Dangote Refinery Ranked Above 10 Biggest European Refineries by iwaeda: 11:34am On Apr 26
Gkay1:

Bros the refinary is working well, presently, they can't refine petrol because the petrol machine (Sru and ccr) are not yet complete and in the next few months, they will complete it
Diesel production is still as water. grin grin grin grin
Re: Dangote Refinery Ranked Above 10 Biggest European Refineries by iwaeda: 11:35am On Apr 26
LocalFARMERS:

Lies. Na you dey always beg here with the same format of being a single mom, who has not eaten for days. Your have been exposed already grin

Begging begging people

Ebi npa yin. angry grin grin grin
Re: Dangote Refinery Ranked Above 10 Biggest European Refineries by Gkay1(m): 11:38am On Apr 26
iwaeda:

Diesel production is still as water. grin grin grin grin
I disagree sir, I have seen the diesel several times. Presently I'm working in Dangote refinary ( MHC location) if u doubt me, I can snap it and send it to you.
Re: Dangote Refinery Ranked Above 10 Biggest European Refineries by Paraman: 11:39am On Apr 26
uniquetechng:
NEPAL and which modular refineries ?
Let them sustain domestic consumption first before thinking of export.
You asked q question, I answered you, now you're shifting goal post.

It's a waste of time answering some of you guys

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Ranked Above 10 Biggest European Refineries by Ykc2(m): 11:52am On Apr 26
slimthugchimee2:

You should be asking yourself that question, why you are here hating on dangote?

You are no different from the idiots hating on innoson for not being able to afford his cars
oga dangote is cabal member stop defending him,in europe dangote will still be serving 20 years imprisonment, dangote who is buying dollars at rate of 370 naira while innoson and other Nigerian business people were buying at rate of 760 naira during Buhari's regime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari's Address At The European Parliament (Video) / Osinbajo Back From UK, To Preside Over FEC Meeting / Tolu Ogunlesi's Open Letter To GEJ Is The True Meaning Of Hypocrisy - Ben Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.