Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

FULL LIST: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FULL LIST: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) (790 Views)

PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States / Final Results Of 2023 Governorship Elections So Far Across States / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: FULL LIST: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:06pm On Apr 26
Melagros:
COMRADES, before you open the thread, you had already knew that the northern states would take the lead
Those people love illiteracy die
They cherish backwardness more than any region in Nigeria

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

To be fair, i think it has more to do with ignorance and their elites cavalier approach to education occasioned by a obsession to grab power at all costs, than anything else!

1 Like

Re: FULL LIST: Out-of-school Children Across States In Nigeria (ages 6–15) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:23pm On Apr 26
PressMyButton:

I sometimes wonder if you guys realize the huge number of ibos in Oyo and Ogun states, many of those affected by the banning of street hawkers and roadside selling in Lagos, find their ways to other SW states. I am particular about the region as a whole not only Lagos state.
But there should be much more in Lagos but Lagos is high up like the SE states

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obaseki Goes Tougher On Shaibu, Demands 15 Government Cars In His Custody / Adedibu Finally Arrested? / Yaradua Is Obasanjo's Nemesis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.