Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Tanzania: Please Stop Spreading Fake News To Nigerians - Omokri To Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tanzania: Please Stop Spreading Fake News To Nigerians - Omokri To Obi (1103 Views)

Stop Spreading Fake News, Isaac Fayose Blasts Peter Obi, Ask DSS To Arrest Him / NBA Conference: Shettima Dressed Shabbily To Distract Nigerians – Omokri / Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanzania: Please Stop Spreading Fake News To Nigerians - Omokri To Obi by bmaster2000: 4:03pm On Apr 26
Reno Omokri.is fighting Obi Bitter ....little did he know that he is fighting the entire Ibo people..... because, in Obi lies all the IBo agenda which the Ibo federation want to achieve ...
My worries is towards my Yoruba people most of them fell cheaply for the Obi Bitter and Ibo people propaganda and lies during presidential campaign last year ...my people are too weak ....and ignorant
Now, 2027 election is coming...the same people are also cooking up all kind of strategies that will use to deceive majorly my Yoruba people....sometimes , I get annoyed with my tribe. Most especially the Yoruba genZ , Youth , with a little deception here and there they can fall for anything ....why?

In Lagos state , the home town of Jagaban, Obi Bitter won, and these Ibo people didn't even appreciated their efforts , they felt that nah Only Ibo votes made Obi won Lagos state.....and this is a lesson...that your effort was wasted ....
I was shocked by the level of some bright brains in Yoruba land that fell for Obi political propaganda...
Even Seun Oshewa, didn't even know where to pitch his goal post ..... Irrespective, I was part of those people who used all the social media platform to debunked all these Ibo people lies during the election campaign period ...on this platform, I was been banned on a daily basis for supporting Tinubu ...if you post a derogatory statement on Tinubu, you will not be penalise but the moment, you talk down on Obi , you will chop ban....
Those campaign enable me to develop capacity to withstand majority opposition on this platform.....

Now, time has revealed lots of things about Obi , then my Yoruba people who went all out for Obi now came back for Tinubu ....folks , to me you are just like a tool in the hand of mechanics which they use to achieve their technical aim ....
Stop being a tools against your norms , culture, beliefs system and your elders ... because of some rhyrorics here and there .....

Wake up .....

Yoruba people , wake up your idea....

1 Like

Re: Tanzania: Please Stop Spreading Fake News To Nigerians - Omokri To Obi by Peacemaker5128: 4:25pm On Apr 26
Agulu Man

1 Like

Re: Tanzania: Please Stop Spreading Fake News To Nigerians - Omokri To Obi by idealogical: 4:31pm On Apr 26
Racoon:
It was not Peter Obi who reported it Mr efulefu Reno Omokri. BBC did. Meanwhile, have you heard of epileptic power supply in Tanzania or their national grid collapsing as someone with epilepsy? Zawanike.

Reno is not you and obi's problem, your problem is lack of knowledge or just ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Tanzania: Please Stop Spreading Fake News To Nigerians - Omokri To Obi by chopnaira: 7:54pm On Apr 26
LagosFirstSon:
Reno is doing noticing too much and it's becoming irritating
He is already noticed and one of the "men" of GEJ's politics.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Must Resign Immediately / What Is It With Zamfara State! To Much Suya Or Wat / Prof. Ndi Okereke-onyiuke Back To Nse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.