Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

EFCC Arraigns Two Chinese Over Illegal Mining Activities (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arraigns Two Chinese Over Illegal Mining Activities (Photo) (23424 Views)

EFCC Arrests Two Chinese, One Other For Suspected Illegal Mining In Ilorin / EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] / Lagos Police Arrest Two Chinese Over Illegal E-waste Factory (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Chinese Over Illegal Mining Activities (Photo) by symbianDON(m): 1:34pm On Apr 26
They should hand each of them 15years jail term. If it was a Nigerian who did this in China, he'll be lucky not to be hanged to death.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Chinese Over Illegal Mining Activities (Photo) by jiz: 1:37pm On Apr 26
Thank you Efcc, do forget to arrest all indigenes that are working with them
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Chinese Over Illegal Mining Activities (Photo) by Kindness218: 1:40pm On Apr 26
No be the same people be that?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Chinese Over Illegal Mining Activities (Photo) by bong4(m): 1:40pm On Apr 26
Gistmedia10:

https://www.efcc.gov.ng/efcc/news-and-information/news-release/10009-efcc-arraigns-two-chinese-company-for-alleged-illegal-mining-in-ilorin

What a shame of a National Flag in front of a High Court. We should learn to respect our National Symbols.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Chinese Over Illegal Mining Activities (Photo) by rockog: 1:48pm On Apr 26
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Chinese Over Illegal Mining Activities (Photo) by DonroxyII: 1:50pm On Apr 26
mohims:
These stone face creatures will never respect their selves in Africa. All the know how to do is break the law. If you try such nonsense as a foreigner in China, you go collect wotowoto. Please send the rats to Kuje prison immediately.
Oke-Kura is the name of the Prison in Ilorin ... Or Mandalla cheesy
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Chinese Over Illegal Mining Activities (Photo) by Shedrick: 1:53pm On Apr 26
This is real madness. I don't know when prosecuting Illegal miners suddenly becomes the Job of EFCC! Death Country.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Chinese Over Illegal Mining Activities (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:56pm On Apr 26
中国人
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Chinese Over Illegal Mining Activities (Photo) by Elidrisy20: 1:56pm On Apr 26
Make una pardon them, on behave of loan wea we collect from them
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Chinese Over Illegal Mining Activities (Photo) by Nyouth: 1:57pm On Apr 26
priapus:
Please someone should educate me on the job if EFCC again. Cos the last I checked it's not their duty to prosecute illegal miners. Just asking to know more sha..
when you engage in illegal mining you are sabotaging the economy of the country and and making illegal money ,what is is efcc, efcc mean economic and financial crime commission same thing as diverting public funds for your personal use it's an economic and financial crime

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Chinese Over Illegal Mining Activities (Photo) by Nyouth: 1:57pm On Apr 26
Shedrick:
This is real madness. I don't know when prosecuting Illegal miners suddenly becomes the Job of EFCC! Death Country.
slowpoke it's their job, illiterate nairalander
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Chinese Over Illegal Mining Activities (Photo) by stevups(m): 2:06pm On Apr 26
priapus:
Please someone should educate me on the job if EFCC again. Cos the last I checked it's not their duty to prosecute illegal miners. Just asking to know more sha..

Federal government doesn't want money to exchange hands with po
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Chinese Over Illegal Mining Activities (Photo) by crackhouse(m): 2:07pm On Apr 26
Their guts is legendary
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Chinese Over Illegal Mining Activities (Photo) by muyico(m): 2:09pm On Apr 26
spartachico:
when did efcc start arresting people over something that is outside their jurisdiction ?
they re offend is economy crime
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Chinese Over Illegal Mining Activities (Photo) by Chickenandchips(f): 2:12pm On Apr 26
Nonsense people. Any factory run by Chinese people in Nigeria do not always have good stories about them and don't be surprised that these people are criminals in their country and when you visit the mining site, you will see that the locals employed there are treated like slaves and are payed peanuts. Lock em up abeg

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Chinese Over Illegal Mining Activities (Photo) by Moshybear(f): 2:13pm On Apr 26
This Chinese people and their excesses is becoming too much. Like WTF is really going on.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Chinese Over Illegal Mining Activities (Photo) by abbeyd2(m): 2:14pm On Apr 26
Who to blame there's no fire without smoke. Who's assisting them, who's showing them the road? All is our own people.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Chinese Over Illegal Mining Activities (Photo) by Chummynoni(m): 2:25pm On Apr 26
If only Nigeria can harness the full potential of mineral resources we have in this country. I served in Kaiama local government in kwara state, and i can tell you all , authoritatively the amount of illegalities in mining over there.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Chinese Over Illegal Mining Activities (Photo) by mohims(m): 2:39pm On Apr 26
DonroxyII:
Oke-Kura is the name of the Prison in Ilorin ... Or Mandalla cheesy
Hahahaha. I think that's where they deserve to be locked in

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Chinese Over Illegal Mining Activities (Photo) by GiZcorp: 2:46pm On Apr 26
Dennisochampa:
Send them to the gallows immediately... They would do same or lock us up for life if we do same in their country....
or worst still harvest your organs
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Chinese Over Illegal Mining Activities (Photo) by Mineisgrace(f): 2:59pm On Apr 26
EFCC is working
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Chinese Over Illegal Mining Activities (Photo) by Jonjam269: 3:05pm On Apr 26
spartachico:
when did efcc start arresting people over something that is outside their jurisdiction ?
This embarrassment would have been avoided if you took time to read EFCC act, instead of dabbling into issue beyond your comprehension.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Chinese Over Illegal Mining Activities (Photo) by bnbash(m): 3:18pm On Apr 26
priapus:
ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION that is EFCC. Illegal miners are economic criminals
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Chinese Over Illegal Mining Activities (Photo) by 99thEnemy(m): 3:29pm On Apr 26
spartachico:

If mining involves fraudulent activities, corruption, or financial crimes, it may also come under the purview of law enforcement agencies like the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) in Nigeria.

-…..

Because illegal mining of natural resources is an Economic crime cool

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Chinese Over Illegal Mining Activities (Photo) by mankan2k7(m): 3:32pm On Apr 26
I am in love with EFCC

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Chinese Over Illegal Mining Activities (Photo) by pafun(m): 3:40pm On Apr 26
priapus:

Economic and Financial Crimes
Economic Crimes
Financial Crimes

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Chinese Over Illegal Mining Activities (Photo) by Truvelisback(m): 3:47pm On Apr 26
priapus:
EFCC dey do almost everything now. grin
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Chinese Over Illegal Mining Activities (Photo) by IRobot7(m): 3:52pm On Apr 26
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Chinese Over Illegal Mining Activities (Photo) by UnabashedIPOB: 4:00pm On Apr 26
Every Tom, Dick, and Harry would come to Nigeria and NOT only mistreat Nigerians with impunity but also take away your mineral resources yet you claim to be a country. Could you tell me any country that you would go to as a foreigner and exercise more rights than the citizens except Nigeria? This supposed arrest is nothing but a charade...nothing will come of it. These Chinese men will be released through the backdoor and that will be the end of it. What a hopeless and useless country, Nigeria is.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Chinese Over Illegal Mining Activities (Photo) by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:05pm On Apr 26
priapus:
everything is going haywire under ebin pawa regime!

cool
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Chinese Over Illegal Mining Activities (Photo) by Nolevel666: 4:09pm On Apr 26
Lemos14:

You're doubting wrongly. If Nigerians did this in their own country they will deal with them mercilessly. The chinese men will like watery beans in kirikiri. Nice delicacy I recommend

Dey play

People wey them go don release since under “Bail conditions”
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Chinese Over Illegal Mining Activities (Photo) by Patojargz: 4:19pm On Apr 26
Omo I no sabi EFCC work again oh!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Impersonated Soldiers, Policemen, Says Suspect (photo) / Cultists & Kidnappers Arrested In Imo By Security Operatives. PICS / Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.