Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Jim’s Court Drama: ‘it’s Business Deal Gone Sour’ - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jim’s Court Drama: ‘it’s Business Deal Gone Sour’ (1018 Views)

Entrepreneurship Gone Sour / Jim Ovia 'Returns' Jonathan's Spectrum Gift / How Can I Start IT Business With 10,000.00 Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jim’s Court Drama: ‘it’s Business Deal Gone Sour’ by chamber2(m): 6:00am On Nov 20, 2011
Star actor, Jim Iyke, has been involved in real life drama more than any other actor in Nollywood. From getting a reporter arrested to having altercations with ex-lovers, he even went physical with Olisa Adibua. Indeed, he has been in the press several times for the wrong reasons.

Last week, another dimension was added to the off-screen life of the star actor as he was dragged to court by Habiba Abubakar for alleged fraud of N15 million.

According to report, the woman claimed Jim told her to invest the N15 million in his company, Untamed Records, for a certain share percentage, but alleged that Jim diverted the money to his personal use without informing her. She allegedly petitioned the Inspector General of Police, claiming that Jim refused to refund her money and threatened to beat her up.

Jim was in court last week and pleaded not guilty to the charges brought against him. He declined to speak to the press and went on to prepare for the launch of his Untamed Mall in Abuja. Jim temporarily put the court saga behind him to open his mall for business in Abuja.

We, however, tracked him down after the event to speak on the court case. “The matter was a simple business deal that went wrong. It was a question of trying to resolve a matter we couldn’t do on our own, so we had to resort to the court,” he said.

A source, however, disclosed to Sunday Sun that the matter would be settled out of court, but Jim is unmoved by the development as he plans to make his new venture a success.

http://sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/showbiz/2011/nov/20/showbiz-20-11-2011-001.html
Re: Jim’s Court Drama: ‘it’s Business Deal Gone Sour’ by obowunmi(m): 6:26am On Nov 20, 2011
Who cares ?

(1) (Reply)

Am A Military Man Serving In Abuja.iav 300k. wot Biz Do I Go 4. / What Is The Other Best Option To Pay For Goods Online???very Urgent / I Need Cassava In Large Quantity Contact Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.