Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Real Estate Investment: Your Money Printing Opportunity - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Real Estate Investment: Your Money Printing Opportunity (50 Views)

Check Out Where You Can Investment Your Money In 2023. / Agx Agricultural Investment; Your Financial Backup Plan / Investment Your Time And Never Regret. Make Free Money Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Investment: Your Money Printing Opportunity by Peterdavidchinw(m): 5:51pm On Apr 26
I can help you make more money if making money is one of your goals this year...but I won't force you

If you ask me for fish and I teach you how to swim would you consider me as a bad person?

One of the things you should work towards is your money to outlive you and take the place of your time..

Divorce your time from money.

You can do this by investing in a strategically located Real Estate with high appreciation potential.

This is Phase2 Sunshine City Estate Benin, it's 15minutes drive from University of Benin and 4 minutes Drive from Nifor. Road to Estate is motorable and clients are already building.

It's 750k for 50/100 and 1.5m for 100/100

Phase 1 of this Estate is selling for 650k for 50/100 and 1.3m for 100/100 (930SQM)

Hit my DM with 08025263536

(1) (Reply)

Explore The World Of Insurance Firms In Kenya And Online Loans In Kenya / Start Domain Business With Little Or No Capital / Jack Maller Predicts 2-3x More Money Printing To Bail Out US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.