Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Two Fake Police Inspectors Arrested By Police Rapid Response Squad - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Fake Police Inspectors Arrested By Police Rapid Response Squad (15037 Views)

Rapid Response Arrests Serial Thief In Lagos / Rapid Response Squad Recovers Vehicle, Gun, Dog From Fleeing Robbers / Lagos Rapid Response Squad Arrest Cable Vandals (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Fake Police Inspectors Arrested By Police Rapid Response Squad by NaijaCover(m): 6:49pm On Apr 26
Men of the Edo state police command have paraded two fake police inspectors arrested in connection with illicit drugs valued at N20 million in the State.

The Commissioner of Police, Funsho Adegboye, who disclosed this to newsmen in Benin City, said they were among the five-man criminal gang specialized in dealing in illicit drugs.

He gave the names of the two fake police officers as Alex Akaeze, 39, and Kadiri Hassan, 45. He also listed other members of the gang including Ovie Samuel, 46; Stanley Itota, 45; and Felix Oputi, 46.

Adegboye explained that the suspects were arrested by operatives of the Command’s Intelligence and Rapid Response Squad at a guest house operated by Samuel at No 5, Colobus Street, off Upper Mission Extension Road, Benin City.

He added that the illicit drug called ‘ice’ weighed 1,080 kilograms with a street value of N20 million. He added that the investigation is ongoing and that the suspects would soon be charged in court.

When interrogated, one of the suspects, Akaeze, said he was enlisted into the Police Force in 2009. Akaeze, who insisted he is a Police Inspector added that he was transferred to Zamfara State from AIG Zone 2, Lagos State.

According to him

“I am an Inspector of Police. I was enlisted in 2009, I started in Ketu, and from there to SARS. I was transferred to Zamfara, but I did not go. I worked myself back to Zone 2, and from there I was transferred to Lagos State Command, from where we were later transferred to Alagbon in September last year, but we were yet to report for duty there.

These two officers [Command operatives] are our colleagues, we worked together in IRT, I have their phone numbers and I called them before I came down from Lagos and I told them that I had an urgent arrest to make and wanted them to follow us and they agreed.

Although I told them that I still serve at Alagbon, I didn’t tell them the truth that we have not reported for duty there. We were with them in their office yesterday and they led us to make the arrest. We were however surprised that they suddenly changed it for us and arrested us with the drug dealers” he said.

On his part, Kadiri Hassan, who also insisted he is a Police Inspector, added that he joined the Police Force in 2008. He also disclosed that he was yet to report to duty at Alagbon when he was transferred in February this year.

Ovie Samuel, who procured the hard drug, denied knowledge of the trade.

“The people called me and said that they needed ice and I called my brother in Delta State to bring it for them, only for them to reveal their real identities that they are policemen” he stated.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/4/two-fake-police-inspectors-arrested-by-police-rapid-response-squad-2.html

3 Likes

Re: Two Fake Police Inspectors Arrested By Police Rapid Response Squad by NaijaCover(m): 6:49pm On Apr 26
Mr Blogger, Is Still Speechless Till This Moment
Re: Two Fake Police Inspectors Arrested By Police Rapid Response Squad by MaziX(m): 6:54pm On Apr 26
Wahala
Re: Two Fake Police Inspectors Arrested By Police Rapid Response Squad by mustbewell: 6:56pm On Apr 26
Release them now
Re: Two Fake Police Inspectors Arrested By Police Rapid Response Squad by tobenuel(m): 6:57pm On Apr 26
News no dey Nairaland today o

which of the NL section is helinues rampant?

I think his roaming I can't find him

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Fake Police Inspectors Arrested By Police Rapid Response Squad by palel: 6:57pm On Apr 26
Another one
Re: Two Fake Police Inspectors Arrested By Police Rapid Response Squad by callmevirus(m): 6:57pm On Apr 26
Nothing concern me but E dey mind
Re: Two Fake Police Inspectors Arrested By Police Rapid Response Squad by NaijaCover(m): 6:57pm On Apr 26
MaziX:
Wahala

E Shock You 😲
Re: Two Fake Police Inspectors Arrested By Police Rapid Response Squad by SuperbCrown: 6:58pm On Apr 26
Our services among others include:

🎖️Copyright Registration
🏅Patent Right Registration
🎖️Trademarks Registration
🏅 SCUML Registration
🎖️Company Registration
🏅Business Name Registration
🎖️Foundation Registration
🏅Association Registration
🎖️Money lenders License
🏅Import License
🏅Export License
🎖️SCUML Certificate
🏅Tax Clearance Certificate
🎖️TIN Certificate
🏅Newspaper Publication
🎖️Court Affidavit

1 Share

Re: Two Fake Police Inspectors Arrested By Police Rapid Response Squad by Czarugo007: 6:58pm On Apr 26
Look deeper,they are not alone.Job don cast,they abandoned them.

1 Like

Re: Two Fake Police Inspectors Arrested By Police Rapid Response Squad by sylve11: 6:58pm On Apr 26
Very difficult to differentiate between the real policemen and the fake ones. Even the real policemen activities' aren't different from the fake ones.

If Hungry man join police force, nor be Hungry man size indomie him go dey eat? cool

14 Likes

Re: Two Fake Police Inspectors Arrested By Police Rapid Response Squad by Akagbe(m): 6:58pm On Apr 26
Na waaa ooo
Re: Two Fake Police Inspectors Arrested By Police Rapid Response Squad by Dialpad: 6:59pm On Apr 26
Olopa
Re: Two Fake Police Inspectors Arrested By Police Rapid Response Squad by izubext007: 6:59pm On Apr 26
Nigeria 🇳🇬🇳🇬💚🤍💚 police officer don't keep bears
Re: Two Fake Police Inspectors Arrested By Police Rapid Response Squad by DeeNet1: 6:59pm On Apr 26
Hahah
Trap caught hunter

1 Like

Re: Two Fake Police Inspectors Arrested By Police Rapid Response Squad by Czarugo007: 7:00pm On Apr 26
Look deeper,they are not alone.Job don cast,they abandoned them
Re: Two Fake Police Inspectors Arrested By Police Rapid Response Squad by Sleekfingers: 7:00pm On Apr 26
Are they fake or real policemen? Not all these long story .
Re: Two Fake Police Inspectors Arrested By Police Rapid Response Squad by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:04pm On Apr 26
That Kadiri Hassan looks like the guy that tried to rob us at Osun State some years ago.
Re: Two Fake Police Inspectors Arrested By Police Rapid Response Squad by Caramia2020(m): 7:05pm On Apr 26
Bear police man, probably fake.
Re: Two Fake Police Inspectors Arrested By Police Rapid Response Squad by adamawaboy(m): 7:05pm On Apr 26
izubext007:
Nigeria 🇳🇬🇳🇬💚🤍💚 police officer don't keep bears

You never jam some walahi

1 Like

Re: Two Fake Police Inspectors Arrested By Police Rapid Response Squad by Thundafireseun: 7:10pm On Apr 26
The real police are worse than the fake ones
Re: Two Fake Police Inspectors Arrested By Police Rapid Response Squad by adamawaboy(m): 7:11pm On Apr 26
Sleekfingers:
Are they fake or real policemen? Not all these long story .

Because, na to send signal with their names and service numbers to Force Headquarters/ police service commission, that day that day response go come because of the severity of the Case
Re: Two Fake Police Inspectors Arrested By Police Rapid Response Squad by MaziX(m): 7:13pm On Apr 26
post=129651028:

E Shock You 😲
wetin man neva read bfor? grin

1 Like

Re: Two Fake Police Inspectors Arrested By Police Rapid Response Squad by GenFunction: 7:15pm On Apr 26
MajorOvakporaye:
That Kadiri Hassan looks like the guy that tried to rob us at Osun State some years ago.
Again o,lol
Re: Two Fake Police Inspectors Arrested By Police Rapid Response Squad by tefishy(m): 7:15pm On Apr 26
grin
They want to feel among the bribery collector gangs

1 Like

Re: Two Fake Police Inspectors Arrested By Police Rapid Response Squad by aikyg(m): 7:18pm On Apr 26
Police arrest fake police. Police go use these two mugus eyes to see shege pro max. By the time they come out, if they see police uniform dey go run troway slippers.
Re: Two Fake Police Inspectors Arrested By Police Rapid Response Squad by managemoney(m): 7:22pm On Apr 26
Na lack of job in this country cause am grin

By the way, checkout all available job vacancies across Nigeria using the link in my signature 👇
Re: Two Fake Police Inspectors Arrested By Police Rapid Response Squad by ignis: 7:28pm On Apr 26
it's well
Re: Two Fake Police Inspectors Arrested By Police Rapid Response Squad by Tjra: 7:30pm On Apr 26
managemoney:
Na lack of job in this country cause am grin

By the way, checkout all available job vacancies across Nigeria using the link in my signature 👇
The way you people always rationalize every crime.

Issokay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-Army Officer Arrested With ₦7.5 Million Worth Of Indian Hemp In Kaduna / Boko Haram Bomb Experts Surrender To Military In Borno / Real Estate Agent Arrested For Impersonating EFCC Chairman, Magu (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.