Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

85 Terrorists Killed As Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash In Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 85 Terrorists Killed As Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash In Borno (11225 Views)

Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash In Sambisa Forest. Two Commanders, 32 Fighters Killed / Operation Hadin Kai: Dozens Of Boko Haram, ISWAP terrorists Killed - MNJTF / Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 85 Terrorists Killed As Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash In Borno by delishpot: 5:21am On Apr 27
They all belong to top elites linked to the government in one way or the other. Their masters use them to control power within themselves.
Re: 85 Terrorists Killed As Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash In Borno by Nursepepeye(f): 5:49am On Apr 27
Cindypresh:
Audio

Bandits kill Nigerians, pictures will full everywhere.

Nigerian military kills bandits, no pictures anywhere.

Thunder fire una

Modified

Whether iswap kill boko haram or bokoharam kill iswap.

Where picture dey
you dey mind them? Let them keep decieving themselves

1 Like

Re: 85 Terrorists Killed As Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash In Borno by Uruanguy(m): 7:06am On Apr 27
Cindypresh:
Audio

Bandits kill Nigerians, pictures will full everywhere.

Nigerian military kills bandits, no pictures anywhere.

Thunder fire una

Modified

Whether iswap kill boko haram or bokoharam kill iswap.
Been laughing since 🤣😂🥲😂🤣😂 that typical Nigerianess
Where picture dey
Re: 85 Terrorists Killed As Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash In Borno by herrostar: 8:17am On Apr 27
It is a positive development grin
Re: 85 Terrorists Killed As Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash In Borno by Elclamour(f): 10:22am On Apr 27
@emogha
Re: 85 Terrorists Killed As Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash In Borno by Azazyel: 2:55pm On Apr 27
Blitzerz:

Research my foot.

Continue falling for their tricks while the government continues to pamper and sew asoebi for them and grant them repentance. U hear

There's no trick here. You are just pained and that's all. Pained that your preferred candidate did not win the last election. He has started romancing the north sef. The people you hate so much. Election is not won online
Re: 85 Terrorists Killed As Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash In Borno by Blitzerz: 4:56pm On Apr 27
Azazyel:

There's no trick here. You are just pained and that's all. Pained that your preferred candidate did not win the last election. He has started romancing the north sef. The people you hate so much. Election is not won online
Sharrap dia
Re: 85 Terrorists Killed As Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash In Borno by Azazyel: 5:09pm On Apr 27
Blitzerz:

Sharrap dia

E pain am grin
Re: 85 Terrorists Killed As Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash In Borno by Blitzerz: 5:48pm On Apr 27
Azazyel:

E pain am grin
Ewu guinea
Re: 85 Terrorists Killed As Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash In Borno by Azazyel: 9:02pm On Apr 27
Blitzerz:

Ewu guinea

grin grin grin I'm enjoying this
Re: 85 Terrorists Killed As Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash In Borno by Emagha(m): 11:01pm On Apr 29
Elclamour:
@emogha

Emagha 😅
Re: 85 Terrorists Killed As Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash In Borno by shepherd316: 11:53am On May 04
No offense to you my brother; this government nepotism, misplaced priorities, falsehoods, corruption, mismanagement etc are beyond what the last admistration subjected us to. If you are benefitting from this government policies, good for you, but your humanity should be speaking against what they're doing wrongly. I call you brother because i believe we can reason together on the platform of basic humanity - not on political or tribal ideology
Azazyel:

You need pictures and videos from Iswap? You people are just filled with hate
Re: 85 Terrorists Killed As Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash In Borno by Azazyel: 3:13pm On May 04
shepherd316:
No offense to you my brother; this government nepotism, misplaced priorities, falsehoods, corruption, mismanagement etc are beyond what the last admistration subjected us to. If you are benefitting from this government policies, good for you, but your humanity should be speaking against what they're doing wrongly. I call you brother because i believe we can reason together on the platform of basic humanity - not on political or tribal ideology

I understand that this government can be so useless but if you take a closer look at the topic and the elements involved, you'll understand. I'm not enjoying anything from this government. Infact I can say it anywhere that there's no real difference from the last government. The Buhari administration was not even better than this in any way. Both buhari and tinubu govts have not benefitted the masses. So pls don't exalt buhari's corrupt government. Nigeria hasn't produced a good president since yaradua. We need to restrategize and show these corrupt mofos that we elect people in power. We need to stop Ethnic bashing and put all hands on deck to ensure the next election goes well. Obi is working on so many things now that would bring positive results for next election. If Obi wins and he doesn't do well, we'll boot him out as well. Once politicians know that they can be removed at any time, they would sit up.
Re: 85 Terrorists Killed As Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash In Borno by shepherd316: 1:35am On May 07
Wellsaid then, God bless Nigeria and Africa
Azazyel:

I understand that this government can be so useless but if you take a closer look at the topic and the elements involved, you'll understand. I'm not enjoying anything from this government. Infact I can say it anywhere that there's no real difference from the last government. The Buhari administration was not even better than this in any way. Both buhari and tinubu govts have not benefitted the masses. So pls don't exalt buhari's corrupt government. Nigeria hasn't produced a good president since yaradua. We need to restrategize and show these corrupt mofos that we elect people in power. We need to stop Ethnic bashing and put all hands on deck to ensure the next election goes well. Obi is working on so many things now that would bring positive results for next election. If Obi wins and he doesn't do well, we'll boot him out as well. Once politicians know that they can be removed at any time, they would sit up.

1 Like

Re: 85 Terrorists Killed As Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash In Borno by Iamanoited: 8:08am On May 07
BUHARI MERGED ISIS AND BOKOHARAMS INTO ISWA IN KANO IN 2015, TINUBU SHOULD ASK BURAITAI AND BUHARI TO GO AND SETTLE THE PROBLEM IN BORNO STATE.
Re: 85 Terrorists Killed As Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash In Borno by Iamanoited: 8:09am On May 07
BUHARI MERGED ISIS AND BOKOHARAMS INTO ISWA IN KANO IN 2015, TINUBU SHOULD ASK BURAITAI AND BUHARI TO GO AND SETTLE THE PROBLEM IN BORNO STATE.

Orisa37

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South-south, South-east Governors Back Jonathan, Condemn Northern Terrorists / Sowore Tells Amina Zakari To 'do The Rightng And Resign' Her INEC Appointment / Court Orders Forfeiture Of Property Traced To Diezani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.