Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 (37083 Views)

Pirate Confraternity Welcomed Nnamdi Azikwe To University Of Lagos In 1972 / For The First Time In History,unilorin Produces 89 First Class Graduates In 2017 / JAMB Reveals Those Who Will Get Admission In 2017/2018 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by sonofsteven: 11:08am On Apr 27
FatherOfJesus:
Don't build new schools, reform the old ones.

We can clearly see Eric Moore tower in one of these pictures.

This school is 2 streets away from Fashola's house and it's in Gbajabiamila and Desmond Idiot's constituencies.

These pictures reminds me of my secondary school days in MUSCO(in oworo) we dey sit for fence,carry chairs from house, some tires etc...
Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by press9jatv: 11:29am On Apr 27
Nawaoooo. See dilapidated school structures here. Chaiii
Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by obaidan: 11:42am On Apr 27
Sadly even if elections were conducted inside this school in ds state and voters have to sit on d floor, the parents of the children attending this school will still vote gbajabiamila and Desmond Elliot.
Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by redsun(m): 11:52am On Apr 27
Children trained in such environment will just end up becoming lazy intellectual and looters like their forebears. The education in such condition is never anchored, irrespective of the degrees obtained ,because it lacks basic common sense and insight.
Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by do4luv14(m): 12:03pm On Apr 27
IfnobeGod20:

I am just surprised the narrative they are pulling down our throat now. Tinubu in the era of 1999- 2007 is far below average in performance. James Ibori, Peter Odili, Makarfi, Donald Duck, Kwankwaso were the talk of the nation then. These people are senseless o. Manufacturing lies just to hype Tinubu.

Even Aliyu Wamako too

even the articles they were posting attributing it to Obi, was dated 2021,upward, and OBI leave office in March 2014
Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by ufotunang: 12:07pm On Apr 27
SadiqBabaSani:
Even a pig farms looks better
..abi ..this is what Peter obi was advicing them..
Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by Naustine(m): 12:15pm On Apr 27
paramakina202:

Just like Okorocha built new Schools for lizards and snakes.

Okorocha didn't build new schools .. be built new classroom blocks in existing schools. Get your facts right
Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by ufotunang: 12:16pm On Apr 27
Abi....this is what the wise man... Peter obi was advicing them
Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by ufotunang: 12:19pm On Apr 27
helinues:
Make una stop being George Finidi wey get starting but no finishing.

Trouble go dey sleep dey snore, but una wan dey wake am up by force.

Make una stop this cheap pettiness

It's Reno omokiri that started the trouble...and obidients are ready to give him the trouble he was looking for
Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by ufotunang: 12:21pm On Apr 27
LegendHero:
See the state of primary schools in Anambra:

Obi can’t build new school, yet he still can’t renovate the others.

We need Reno to investigate this.
..fake news
Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by ufotunang: 12:23pm On Apr 27
StOla:
One thing we can all agree on is that a 2024 infrastructure should not look like "His Excellency" standard.

What manner of human being provides this infrastructure that already is dilapidated at commissioning in the 21st century?

Peter Obi belong to the gutters.

He is not fit to run a local government.

Peter Obi has become a standard of outdated and decayed infrastructure.
.. borehole is borehole...so far water is coming out 🙄
Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by psucc(m): 12:27pm On Apr 27
This is why we continue the way we're. People are trying to call out our leaders but you are saying they stop.
May Ogun forgive you this time but never try this next, you may not be that lucky

helinues:
Make una stop being George Finidi wey get starting but no finishing.

Trouble go dey sleep dey snore, but una wan dey wake am up by force.

Make una stop this cheap pettiness

1 Like

Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by GenFunction: 12:34pm On Apr 27
This is where they groom future leaders?
Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by paramakina202: 1:01pm On Apr 27
Naustine:

Okorocha didn't build new schools .. be built new classroom blocks in existing schools. Get your facts right

What about the model secondary Schools he built in each 27 LGAs?
Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by laiperi: 1:08pm On Apr 27
So what is the relevance or your point?

Racoon:

Though the school has been rehabilited but this was its sorry state before it was renovated which is the message Peter Obi have been preaching to economic resources. Meanwhile Reno Omokri over to you sir.
Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by AfonjaConehead: 1:13pm On Apr 27
SadiqBabaSani:
Omooo this war of Schools Reno brought will not end well for Agbadodiots
Ewo!!! Paraman Helinues Afamed bosskesh spagettiluv yorubademonswag etrouble sulaak ijebuwarrior legendhero elsudani pakute burob exousiAng yorubold holluwhakemmy hitlerwasright muchado yarimo raskimonojendor chibuzoripob goodnewsforlife elsudani seunmsg mccullum duro4chang spagettiluv christistruth00 weekend owambe yaff spoil yakata,oooo 😁😁😁🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by IfnobeGod20: 1:21pm On Apr 27
do4luv14:

Even Aliyu Wamako too

even the articles they were posting attributing it to Obi, was dated 2021,upward, and OBI leave office in March 2014
They are the most gullible set of people I have ever seen. Throwing up lies upon lies just to hype Tinubu. Well, I am not surprise because many of them were still sucking breast milk during 1999 - 2007 and they just hold on to the lies they fed them. May God deliver these set of people recruited by APC and agbado kingdom.
Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by ultraviolet27(f): 1:21pm On Apr 27
LegendHero:
See the state of primary schools in Anambra:

Obi can’t build new school, yet he still can’t renovate the others.

We need Reno to investigate this.

If an Igbo Man Chose to neglect His Home town development and focus on Lagos (by Criticizing the Lag state government) or any other western state shouldn't that Be a plus to Lagos government since it will create a wake up call for them to do more? I am not an Obedient nor do I imply Peter Obi is a Saint but what He said is the truth!!

Why waste meager national Funds to build more Schools when you can maintain by renovating the old ones what's the unecessary multiplication for? when Nigeria Govt at this stage needs to be prudent why the unecessary borrowing for white Elephant projects?so that half of the funds can be looted?!

My State Governor in Ekiti State is building a 2nd overheard Bridge in Ado to create an avenue for looting when the 1st is even under utilized what's the population of Ado resident and the Car owners to Ibadan residents talk more of Lagos that the governor feels it's a bridge that's the next project that should be embarked on when the People are hungry??this is the Bastard that Can't even pay 35k as Palliative not 50k minimum wage while His mates in Lagos ,Ogun,Ondo and other South South state does upon all the Huge allocation accrued to Him by Tinubu

So if a non indigene say an Igbo Man criticize my Governor BAO even if His own state Governor may not fare better shouldn't I be happy that will make my Governor perform more? If I am resident in Ibadan wouldn't it be Makinde I will Criticize more than my home state governor since that's where I earn my livelihood and pay my tax?

The funniest thing is be it Tinubu Sanwoolu and Obis Family will Converge and unite in the same association and ceremonies and yet exclude we Commoners since them no know if we dey exist so why we go carry their matter for Head like Gala??

1 Like

Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by ultraviolet27(f): 1:32pm On Apr 27
All the state Governors be it West ,North,East, South o all unites in looting from the national Coffers without doing anything so all of us should come out and criticize out leaders be it Igbo Yoruba, Hausa,Ijaw,itsekiri,Edo or be it Christian,Muslims or Traditional worshippers should be in Unison to call out our leaders because Poverty,strife's and underdevelopment doesn't recognize tribes nor religious affiliation.

So I Pity People who constantly defends and supports their Leaders when they make life miserable for their followers because they are being paid peanuts of 30k
it isn't as if the Leaders discriminates tribes when they want to dip their fingers into our treasury this they understand that's why they Use religion and tribes to make us disunited so we can't remove the yoke of our sufferings!!

1 Like

Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by jara: 1:51pm On Apr 27
This discussion reminds me of when we only had three or four universities in Nigeria until Obasanjo's reign.

Schools are fundamental to children's development. It is also a place to grow and socialize so that they are not recruited by nefarious groups as thugs and hooligans.

In spite of all the criticism about Western Religion Education that children from other regions benefited from, no region in Nigeria can equal the enlightenment provided by that initial advantage.

This is why Western Region remains the most attractive place for Nigerians, Africans and foreigners.
Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by Emekaonline: 2:26pm On Apr 27
SadiqBabaSani:
Omooo this war of Schools Reno brought will not end well for Agbadodiots

It will end in sorrow with misfortune for the obidients who are busy attacking the messenger instead of disputing the message
Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by slowice(m): 2:30pm On Apr 27
adedayoa2:
that's not true, just use google and stop lying. As far as I'm concerned he was the best Governor in the 1999 set.

Lol of course, with his massive PR machine who dares to come close
Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by UnabashedIPOB: 2:55pm On Apr 27
This goes to show that your politicians are NOT just wicked they are mentally deranged! How can any sane human being with a soul allow those he claims to be responsible and care for to learn in such a squalid condition if the person is NOT demented?
Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by IfnobeGod20: 2:56pm On Apr 27
Emekaonline:

It will end in sorrow with misfortune for the obidients who are busy attacking the messenger instead of disputing the message
The message itself was full of bile and incoherent. Why should Obi build a new school where there is or are existing schools that just need facelift and additional classes? It makes no sense to any discerning mind.
Reno should have taken Peter Obi up on him not building school is so so village where there is no existence of school and not requesting for new school initiated and commissioned by Obi. It makes mess of his intelligence. Like for example I know a village in Kwara state called Fonfon, they have an already established primary school with 4 block of classes. Would any reasonable governor go and create a new school for the sake of people saying he built new primary school for them or renovate the existing school and add to the block of classes? I think the latter is the reasonable thing to do than wasting scarce resources of the state and create room for embezzlement.
The message is flat while the messenger is play usual politics and pelting tribes and groups against each other.
Besides, of what use is your curse to the exchange between Reno Omokri and Obidients? This your bile is not needed, try and learn to face front as not to heap same measure of curse on yourself, if not more than.
Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by Dinieoj(f): 3:28pm On Apr 27
It has been like this for years, my school is behind Eric Moore, Itolo girls.
Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by Poleski: 3:57pm On Apr 27
helinues:

The dullard Obi couldn't even give free education like Lagos state but instead increased the state tuition fee by 80% claiming education not the rich.

Meaning youths are not the future leaders to him hence increasing the tuition fee

And yet Anambra came first in education under Perer Obi. Your mumu too much.
Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 3:58pm On Apr 27
Comrade pls off the mic
SadiqBabaSani:
Even a pig farms looks better
Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by Icezak(m): 4:16pm On Apr 27
Since Obi can even donate 1 penny to build this, a place some thousands miles away from his own town, the question should be where is the state, local government chairman and senatorial rep, what have they done?
I guess they're waiting for Julius Berger type of project.
Obi has done his widow might, u think he cant use this money to flex his relatives or travel out likr our so call government officials?

can even
StOla:
One thing we can all agree on is that a 2024 infrastructure should not look like "His Excellency" standard.

What manner of human being provides this infrastructure that already is dilapidated at commissioning in the 21st century?

Peter Obi belong to the gutters.

He is not fit to run a local government.

Peter Obi has become a standard of outdated and decayed infrastructure.
Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by Hotice085: 5:22pm On Apr 27
FatherOfJesus:
Don't build new schools, reform the old ones.

We can clearly see Eric Moore tower in one of these pictures.

This school is 2 streets away from Fashola's house and it's in Gbajabiamila and Desmond Idiot's constituencies.

Desmond idoit's constituency

Desmond report Seun let them ban Nairaland for life, this seun too mugu
Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:29pm On Apr 27
[quote author=AfonjaConehead post=129662397][/quote]The one that worse that this are in Anambra
Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by poiu44: 7:44pm On Apr 27
School are under municipal.
Re: State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 by AfonjaConehead: 9:58pm On Apr 27

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hilarious Letter Of A Secondary School Girl / FUTA Students Made To Kneel Down By Lecturer (PICS) / 36 States Of Nigeria And Their Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.