Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Green Bitcoin (GBTC) Brings Sustainability To Crypto With Innovative Staking Mod - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Green Bitcoin (GBTC) Brings Sustainability To Crypto With Innovative Staking Mod (58 Views)

Welcome to ULTRON Staking Hub NFT Passive Daily Income / Everything Crypto With Nobadnews / First Week Of December Ends With Flush Of Green, Bitcoin Nears $3,700 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Green Bitcoin (GBTC) Brings Sustainability To Crypto With Innovative Staking Mod by akeemqaz: 10:29pm On Apr 26
Green Bitcoin (GBTC) is an innovative new cryptocurrency that combines Bitcoin's appeal with Ethereum's eco-friendly technology. It aims to provide a more sustainable approach to crypto while offering benefits like limited token supply and potential price appreciation.

GBTC introduces "Gamified Green Staking" allowing investors to stake tokens and earn up to 125% APY rewards.

Also, GBTC will be listed on the Bitget exchange, with a PoolX event where users can stake BTC to mine GBTC tokens from April 26th to May 6th. There will also be a Candy Bomb event from April 26th to May 3rd to earn GBTC tokens through spot trading, futures trading, and referrals totaling $18,000 worth of GBTC.

With features like long-term investing, sustainability focus, and expert endorsements, GBTC has been dubbed one of the best recent crypto presales after raising over $6 million.

Can GBTC's mix of Bitcoin's popularity and green technology lead to a new way of eco-friendly crypto investing?

1 Like

Re: Green Bitcoin (GBTC) Brings Sustainability To Crypto With Innovative Staking Mod by Flashamazin: 9:51pm On Apr 27
Green Bitcoin (GBTC) combines Bitcoin's robust appeal with Ethereum's eco-friendly technology, how are they working toward development and also meeting their set goals a promising step towards greener crypto solutions. though the narrative seems new to me and the project just piqued my interest
Re: Green Bitcoin (GBTC) Brings Sustainability To Crypto With Innovative Staking Mod by Aycrypto: 9:59pm On Apr 27
This sounds like a promising project! The combination of sustainability and high APY staking is exciting. Looking forward to learning more about GBTC and the upcoming events.

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Why Crypto Is Down Today & Why Traders' Fears Are Increasing / How Can I Buy Shares Or Stocks? / If 250mb DATA Is Not Too Small For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.