Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

What Do You Think On Running Motorbikes With LPG Gas - Is It Dangerous? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / What Do You Think On Running Motorbikes With LPG Gas - Is It Dangerous? (99 Views)

LPG/CNG/PETROL Hybrid Generator Carburator Sale / I Converted My Generator to LPG And Tested The Fuel Consumption/Cost / MaxOkada - UBER FOR Okada Motorbikes In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think On Running Motorbikes With LPG Gas - Is It Dangerous? by healthmister01(m): 2:14am On Apr 27
Is There Any Wrong In Running Motorbikes With LPG gas carburetor?
What do you think on running motorbikes with LPG gas? Are there any dangerous effects - Can it fire a motorbike engine.

My opinion however is that, I don't think there is any dangerous implications of use LPG gas for motorbikes. I don't see any issues with that, as what others believing that riding with an LPG tank is a disaster waiting to happen - and should be ban on motorbikes.

The packaging is the error, but vehicles are using LPG gas, so why not motorbikes?

Look, those disasters could be happening like everyday in India and Bangladesh, where majority of many both private and public transport uses LPG. I have see many times, people traveled in them and they safe.

However, it is certainly not the majority. I know, it is insane to try and compare the explosive power of pressurized LPG vs petrol. But remember this, neccesity is the mother of invention. At first they were called insane. Many forklifts use lpg cylinders.

Are people even aware that LPG and petrol are the same thing?

Read Full Article Here 👇👇👇

https://www.naijalpg.com.ng/2024/04/what-do-you-think-on-running-motorbikes.html?m=1

Re: What Do You Think On Running Motorbikes With LPG Gas - Is It Dangerous? by thuxzwda1: 2:21am On Apr 27
Not dangerous until it explodes... grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think On Running Motorbikes With LPG Gas - Is It Dangerous? by healthmister01(m): 2:37am On Apr 27
Lol. But cars are converted to run on LPG gas, even petrol and diesel generators - tricycles (keke napek), why not motorbikes?

thuxzwda1:
Not dangerous until it explodes... grin

Re: What Do You Think On Running Motorbikes With LPG Gas - Is It Dangerous? by dawnomike(m): 6:37am On Apr 27
healthmister01:
Is There Any Wrong In Running Motorbikes With LPG gas carburetor?
What do you think on running motorbikes with LPG gas? Are there any dangerous effects - Can it fire a motorbike engine.

My opinion however is that, I don't think there is any dangerous implications of use LPG gas for motorbikes. I don't see any issues with that, as what others believing that riding with an LPG tank is a disaster waiting to happen - and should be ban on motorbikes.

The packaging is the error, but vehicles are using LPG gas, so why not motorbikes?

Look, those disasters could be happening like everyday in India and Bangladesh, where majority of many both private and public transport uses LPG. I have see many times, people traveled in them and they safe.

However, it is certainly not the majority. I know, it is insane to try and compare the explosive power of pressurized LPG vs petrol. But remember this, neccesity is the mother of invention. At first they were called insane. Many forklifts use lpg cylinders.

Are people even aware that LPG and petrol are the same thing?

Read Full Article Here 👇👇👇

https://www.naijalpg.com.ng/2024/04/what-do-you-think-on-running-motorbikes.html?m=1
I run my generator on LPG and that's how far I can go... Can't use it for my car except if it's CNG.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Naija Used Toyota Camry 07 Upgraded / KEKE Drivers And Sellers Come In.. / 2005 Toyota Highlander (unregistered).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.