Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

A Thief In The Form Of A Delivery Guy. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Thief In The Form Of A Delivery Guy. (453 Views)

Man Who Pretends As A Delivery Man To Steal Vehicle Parts Arrested In Lagos / Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) / Woman Stabbed To Death By Notorious Phone Thief In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Thief In The Form Of A Delivery Guy. by Noora28(f): 7:10am On Apr 27
WARNING!
Pls refrain from doing business with this delivery guy who goes by the name of Akinwunmi adediran.
I made a transaction of 13k to this guy on the 20th of April 2024 to help purchase an item for me.
the delivery guy got to the store and was told it was out of stock.
Ever since akinwunmi has refused to refund my 13k as he's been on the run.
I tried threatening him with the authorities, yet he has vehemently refused to return my money. He's refused to pick my calls and messages.
Akinwunmi adediran is totally unapologetic, unremorseful .
This has really caused a lot of emotional trauma as a young lady running a small business.
Here's the picture of the delivery guy by the name of Akinwunmi adediran who has vehemently and unapologetically refused to refund my card earned money.
Here's his phone no.
+234 815 411 0388.

Re: A Thief In The Form Of A Delivery Guy. by fafambo: 11:34pm On Apr 28
Hunger bad!
Re: A Thief In The Form Of A Delivery Guy. by Sccarrr: 10:49am On Apr 29
The dude definitely no handle the situation well but u sef dey very mean...over 13k of less than 2weeks, u com online ,pull his picture up, call am thief..

If he decides to refund u tomorrow with proof and credible reasons why he has not been able to get back to u and Sue your ass for defamation...u go use 13k pay millions with apology on top. smh!

You're not even telling us the full gist, seems u want him to refund the whole 13k after going to the store 😹

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills 38 In Fresh Niger Attack, 10 Children Among Victims / 350 Boko Haram Suspects To Face Trial-nigerian ARMY / Gunmen Abduct Futa’s Septuagenarian Ex-vc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.