Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Help B4 Naija Computer Engineers Kill Me - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help B4 Naija Computer Engineers Kill Me (1186 Views)

To The Computer Engineers... / Computer Engineers-i Need Help Wit My Laptop / Pls Help B4 I Smash My Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help B4 Naija Computer Engineers Kill Me by KingDavids: 2:29pm On Sep 21, 2007
My laptop is a Toshiba satellite M35X series ( celeron ) which encounterded a difficulty in tripping off after 60 seconds or less logging into internet and an engineer re-formated my system which restored it BUT Now i've lost all my saved files and some drives are missing causing errors such as NO AUDIO SOUND,CANT PLAY DVD,CANT RE-INSTALL INITIAL PROGRAMME FILES,HIBERNATING MODE DISENABLED AND MOST ANNOYING IS THAT GENERAL SYSTEM DRIVES ARE EITHER DISENABLED OR MISSING.
GUESSS WHAT! HE'S AS CONFUSED AS ME, I MAY BE BETTER COS AM TRYN TO RESTORE THE SYSTEM BESIDES HE IS A RESIDENT ENGINEER FOR MY ISP.
PLEASE HOW CAN U HELP AM PARALYSED ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Help B4 Naija Computer Engineers Kill Me by Ralvy(m): 2:46pm On Sep 21, 2007
Drivers . . . . . grin

Almost a every hard ware on ur system needs a driver to work,
Just download the drivers and all will be fine . . .
Re: Help B4 Naija Computer Engineers Kill Me by tobiit(m): 11:29am On Sep 22, 2007
Just return the system back to the Engineer to complete his job, He should be aware about the problem for solution. get that undecided
Re: Help B4 Naija Computer Engineers Kill Me by sulu2k1: 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2007
all you need to do is to download drivers 4 your laptop if you cant get the original disc that comes with it. but 4 your important files that re missing, there is a software that can recover even files from formatted harddrive.
Re: Help B4 Naija Computer Engineers Kill Me by Ralvy(m): 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2007
but 4 your important files that re missing, there is a software that can recover even files from formatted harddrive.

You didn't mention what software that is ? ?
Re: Help B4 Naija Computer Engineers Kill Me by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 23, 2007
eya! sorry oh. i've got a Toshiba satellite too and i'm awful careful with it.

@Ralvy and sulu2k1: nice looking out wink
Re: Help B4 Naija Computer Engineers Kill Me by KingDavids: 4:28pm On Sep 23, 2007
Ralvy thanx and sulu can u please give the name of the software that recovers lost files and datas
Re: Help B4 Naija Computer Engineers Kill Me by oybv101: 8:24am On Sep 24, 2007
runtimes getdataback
getdata recovermyfiles
Re: Help B4 Naija Computer Engineers Kill Me by anycorner(m): 11:25am On Sep 24, 2007
look for somebody that has the same model with u take his original disk that comes with the laptop and do ur stuff. or go to the net and update ur drivers (that is if the network conroller driver is not affected. but they were, thn download the drivers into a flash disk and run them in ur system) everything will be fine smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Help B4 Naija Computer Engineers Kill Me by sabmack(m): 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2007
I can recover your lost files and as well get the drivers for you. You can email me at sabmack2001@yahoo.com
Re: Help B4 Naija Computer Engineers Kill Me by Ralvy(m): 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2007
wink
Re: Help B4 Naija Computer Engineers Kill Me by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 19, 2007
another 'engineer' ready to f. .k up your system even more!

these PC village engineers are something else! you actually pay them to screw with your system! now is that a great scam, or what? angry
Re: Help B4 Naija Computer Engineers Kill Me by Ralvy(m): 10:13am On Oct 19, 2007
lol, Oyb - I feel u on that 1 . . .
Re: Help B4 Naija Computer Engineers Kill Me by codedfoxy: 8:51am On Oct 20, 2007
your files has gone, there is no way u can bring it back, except your laptop wasn't formatted. i don't think there any way u can get your laptop work properly without getting restoration cd for it, you can get it in computer village, it normally come with the laptop, or contact your seller, other alternative you can but the restoration cd on net, sorry to say the person that formatted your laptop is not engineer, he is just a computer operator. grin
Re: Help B4 Naija Computer Engineers Kill Me by Mustay(m): 9:13am On Oct 20, 2007
oyb:

another 'engineer' ready to f. .k up your system even more!

these PC village engineers are something else! you actually pay them to screw with your system! now is that a great scam, or what? angry

those guys are somethin' else!

i can neva take my system or laptop to 'em
Re: Help B4 Naija Computer Engineers Kill Me by Ralvy(m): 1:30pm On Oct 20, 2007
codedfoxy:

your files has gone.

No, they are NOT!

codedfoxy:

there is no way u can bring it back, except your laptop wasn't formatted.

I wuld like to knw whr u gt your Computer Knowledge from.
I'm interesting in learning from u, hope u dnt mind?

codedfoxy:

sorry to say the person that formatted your laptop is not engineer, he is just a computer operator. grin

You can say that agian!

Mustay:

those guys are somethin' else!
i can never take my system or laptop to 'em

Yh! Never mayne . . .
Re: Help B4 Naija Computer Engineers Kill Me by Bawss1(m): 7:52am On Oct 21, 2007
Try www.driverguide.com to locate your missing drivers. The same thing happened to me last year, I lost all my data because some dude reformatted my laptop.

Why are most 9ja computer repairmen quick to reformat systems? Is that all they know?
Re: Help B4 Naija Computer Engineers Kill Me by Mustay(m): 10:02am On Oct 21, 2007
they are not properly educated
Re: Help B4 Naija Computer Engineers Kill Me by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 21, 2007
they remind me of the us army doublespeak during the vietnam war-

'your system has to be destroyed in order to save it' tongue
Re: Help B4 Naija Computer Engineers Kill Me by hayprof(m): 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2007
Mustay:

they are not properly educated

They aim for your MONEY!  cool

(1) (Reply)

Magnetic Mechanism Of Dvd Player Damaged My Pc And Laptop Hard Drives - How True / Help Kill This Virus / Any Proxy For My Freedom On Mtn.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.