Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:27 AM

Engaged To A Job I Hate – Interview With Author Bankole Williams - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Engaged To A Job I Hate – Interview With Author Bankole Williams (1123 Views)

Small Generator Ban: Does Buhari Hate Small Businesses? / 'Rich Dad, Poor Dad' Author Files For Bankruptcy / Engaged To A Job I Hate By Bankole Williams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Engaged To A Job I Hate – Interview With Author Bankole Williams by ybase2: 10:01am On Nov 20, 2011
The focus of your book is very catchy and controversial, one cannot just wait to pick it up and read. What motivated you to write this particular book?

Well, this book was borne out of my experience in two different work environments. One where I consistently heard people complain about their jobs and another where the staff were extremely passionate about their jobs and the impact it had on the lives of people. The biggest question I have always wanted to find answers to is, “why humans (people) act the way they do?” The quest for answers, particularly in the workplace led to further questions such as “why do people commit their lives to jobs that they detest?” and “Is there really any solution to this state of employee apathy?” This book was borne out of a desire to find and proffer lasting solutions to these pertinent issues.
READ MORE AND LIVE YOUR COMMENTS :http://businessnews.com.ng/2011/11/20/engaged-to-a-job-i-hate-interview-with-the-author-bankole-williams/

(1) (Reply)

Urgent,export Business / BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY IN NIGERIA OR AFRICA ON PART/FULL TIME...( A LIFE TIME) / Haulage And Logistics Business Opportunity With A Blue Chip Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.