Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,217 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad (41236 Views)

Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) / How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? / Boniface Mwangi: "I Had Sex Once And Church Kicked Me Out" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by officialwdhtv: 1:56pm On Apr 27
My husband kicked me out of our home in the middle of the night after a DNA test at two hospitals revealed he wasn’t my daughter’s biological father. He took my other two (2) children away too and kicked me out with my mother and little daughter - Lady cries out for help.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AKVI4iu_78

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by Lalami3232(m): 1:58pm On Apr 27
How will a sane man wey suck breast from a sane mother marry a non-virgin a.k.a borehole and not go for DNA test on the first day at the hospital? Una sabi take risk oooooo 😆 cheesy. Anyways, what do I even know sef aside enlightening my fellow men nationwide with the good news

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted.

254 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by chatinent: 2:04pm On Apr 27
Only kicking you out and you are furious? Sb that should have arrested you plus invite Ogun.

Always return the energy of evil to those people doing it in the same degree. They know exactly what they did to you!

Tfu.

229 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by Righteousness2(m): 2:07pm On Apr 27
Whatever be the MATTER!
Ensure you Have the spirit of GOD so you dont allow the devil to destroy you in the name of Dna or whatever.
The Spirit of GOD is more accurate than Science .

These are the Endtimes! And the one whose assignment is to Kill , Steal and Destroy is on rampage to do what he knows best.

Having a DNA is not a bad thing but Having and walking in the Spirit of GOD is most important because Many things are Spirtually orchestrated.

Science , technology, Machines no matter how sophiscated could still Mislead you.

The Spirit of GOD Cannot Mislead you.

66 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by EreluRoz: 2:10pm On Apr 27
It's demonic to g pin another man's child on your husband, you didn't only cheat you had the guts to conceive from it and pin it on your husband. There should be severe punishment for this type of thing .

I watched a very sad video of a man narrating to a judge how he found out he didn't fathered his two kids, it was very emotional.

254 Likes 20 Shares

Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by Boogyman557: 2:11pm On Apr 27
Holly Gram cool Kai !!!

Women !!!! … waiting man do woman !!!

My broda and brother’s biko fear women !!!

Kai !!!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by Gbadugbakun(m): 2:11pm On Apr 27
EreluRoz:
It's demonic to g pin another man's child on your husband, you didn't only cheat you had the guts to conceive from it and pin it on your husband. There should be severe punishment for this type of thing .
Are you a male or female?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by Ever8090: 2:15pm On Apr 27
I don't know if some of this stories are actually true or just for content if not this woman should be thanking God that she came out of the man's house alive

187 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by Creamypie(m): 2:19pm On Apr 27
Lets assume this isnt skit,He only took those that were proven to be His kids and kicked u out. All paternity fraudsters have to be jailed. Your mum equally knows not all the kids were your exes kids, but kept it secret with u.. You both should be happy he only kicked u out, he doesn't wanna kill u and be sent to jail and his real kids growing up without him in their lives

109 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by devilmaycry: 2:26pm On Apr 27
Ohhh wow..no remorse that she even cheated on him
Smh

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by NiRfreak(m): 2:36pm On Apr 27
Since I got exposed to Redpill in 2011...My life and mindset never remained the same in my relationship with women

I always laugh at how it took social media to start exposing the whoring nature of women to men of my generation. Many men even had to marry and SUFFER before they have sense.....It dint take me 2 years after my first sex before realizing women are callous, insensitive and immoral with no conscience...I was 21 when I knew something was wrong with the psyche and love of women I was trying to woo and please..which led me yrs later to found Redpill which answered all the questions I HAVE been asking...now I'm at peace.
I don't even know why...I usually dont feel pity for those men who fell victim of paternity fraud...cos how can u be so naive...how? In this present godless, sexually depraved and materialistic world?...same men will hype women and their beauty..same men will disrespect their mother cos of one ashewo lady they met 2 months into thire life...No pity..I'm sorry...Men will allow women to control them cos of pvssy they can get with ordinary 5k and househelp/cook of 10k.
Being a simp is a calamity and disaster....Only a simp will talk about trust and love and woman in one sentence...shebi una no one get sense....
Have u ever seen even on Nairaland where women strongly criticize paternity fraud? U will never..this is to tell you Most women don't care or see it as anything terrible..lol..thats woman nature including your wife.

...if u like trust that gender...u will only die young and they will inherit your property and start fvvckin ur enemy a week after ur burial, even on the matrimonial bed u left behind

169 Likes 20 Shares

Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by Zonefree(m): 2:43pm On Apr 27
EreluRoz:

I watched a very sad video of a man narrating to a judge how he found out he didn't fathered his two kids, it was very emotional.
Go and return the phone to the owner.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by EmptyGarden(m): 2:43pm On Apr 27
Sister stop lying to yourself na. Take the child to her true father

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by mamaafrik(m): 2:46pm On Apr 27
I've told people severally that the West is in the hand of devil ,the government of the west is in the end of devil because if not you are seeing LGBT rights being championed, being screamed about every now and then and the only thing that the government knows how to encourage are thing are things that are driving and fueling splitting and destroys the family .

If there could be jail term for men who shy away from responsibility of child care then there should be greater jail term for Parternity FRAUD and its accomplices.

The ones that will help build Godly homes will never be encouraged,banning of tiktoks,Coercing African nations with LGBT RIGHTS,PLANNING COUP,allocating money to build weapons is what they doing in nations,Abortion etc are Okay with them.

These are the reasons why family (the fabric and bedrock of the American societal ecosystem) crumbling in America.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by Macnnoli4(m): 2:46pm On Apr 27
Aunty should tell us if she is innocent. That is the most important thing we want to know. So that we will know if it is a case of hospital baby swap or a case of chimera

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by EreluRoz: 2:54pm On Apr 27
Zonefree:

Go and return the phone to the owner.
I'm not gender biased, I speak truth in all issues but most times men are moving mad

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by flokii: 3:24pm On Apr 27
H0eloshi said she can't understand reason for DNA.. after spreading legs for another man, she wan carry the product give the innocent man now her ex-husband. All of you will learn gradually,

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by StPete: 4:06pm On Apr 27
Lalami3232:
How will a sane man wey suck breast from a sane mother marry a non-virgin a.k.a borehole and not go for DNA test on the first day at the hospital? Una sabi tale risks oooooo 😆 cheesy. Anyways, what do I even know sef aside enlightening my fellow men nationwide with the good news

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted.

Do you think DNA test is cheap?? You just open your mouth waa and talk anyhow.

After spending so much for childbirth and all, coughing out N250k for DNA test is what really makes most men not conduct the test. Had it been the test is cheap, 99% of men will do the test ASAP

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by chopnaira: 4:06pm On Apr 27
He rightfully kicked you out madam.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by 10thTenthMan: 4:07pm On Apr 27
Gentle Men,

Do a minimum of 3 Peace of Mind (POM) DNA Tests!!

Even if the woman does not lie, the hospitals, doctors and nurses can be cursed people at times. They switch kids, sell kids, steal placentas etc. DO NOT TRUST ANY NIGERIAN MEDICAL PERSONNEL.

ONCE AGAIN GENTLEMEN, DO A MINMUM OF (3) THREE PEACE OF MIND DNA TEST EVEN IF YOU MARRIED A VIRGIN MARY!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by Sonnobax15(m): 4:07pm On Apr 27
lipsrsealed
Had it been DNA test was cheap or probably free, we'd have been hearing and reading news like this on a stead ...

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by qtguru(m): 4:07pm On Apr 27
bad acting

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by veekid(m): 4:08pm On Apr 27
What could he have done?

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by Almunjid(m): 4:08pm On Apr 27
My husband kicked me out of "our home". U and who build the house? How much u contribute when he dey build ur so called "our home?" grin

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by frankblinkz(m): 4:08pm On Apr 27
Most women can cover this stuff for years till you wake up.

Virgin or no virgin.

Pray not to fall for this paternity fraud, it's heartbreaking.

For real, if they carry out due DNA test for free for all families here in Nigeria, prison go full, they ll even need to expand or build more for this grievous crimes.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by LibertyRep: 4:08pm On Apr 27
Sometimes when I watch episodes of paternity court by Judge Lake, I shudder at the revelations and how casual they take cheating and the ensuing paternity fraud.

There should be spelt out punishment for making a man cater for another man's child.
Then the biological father would now stroll in one day and take the child away. O wrong now.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by MrJames007: 4:08pm On Apr 27
Mumu

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by ExtremeDot: 4:08pm On Apr 27
Women get mind sha. You go see them as innocent being wey no fit hurt fly, then when you drop your guard down, she takes you unaware.

When dealing with a woman, even when she's as meek as a dove, my eyes always deh open.

41 Likes

Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by CelestineNelson: 4:08pm On Apr 27
Have you ever come across a DNA test that confirms that the husband is the father of the Children?

Or is this a new tactics of scattering homes ?... Because this is becoming a daily occurrence !

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad by EdiskyHarry: 4:08pm On Apr 27
So?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) / I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over / Help-is It OK To Leave Wife And Cousin Alone In One House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.