Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,728 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Peter Obi Investment Vs Lagos Govt Investment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Investment Vs Lagos Govt Investment (952 Views)

2 Anambra Students Score Highest In 2023 Jamb Exam. Obi's Investment / See The OBI Investment In Anambra State That Soludo Says Is Worthless / Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Investment Vs Lagos Govt Investment by Majesty7: 3:50pm On Apr 27
nedu666:

Ignorance on full display. Hero beer is just one of the products by intercontinental brewery. A part of ab inbev Africa brand. Others Include Eagle malt, Eagle stout, Eagle lager, grand malt, castle stout, budwiser. It has factories in ilesha, sagamu and Onitsha. So if the factory in Onitsha is making people drink to stupor, what is the factory in ilesha and sagamu doing. Ignorance is a disease

Are you ranting? What is mine if you drink to your grave? I am just correcting your second deluded soul who said Anambra owns Hero.

I am less concern if you drink to stupor. Good day
Re: Peter Obi Investment Vs Lagos Govt Investment by cornelin(m): 4:09pm On Apr 27
Show me the stadium Mr. Peter Obi initiated, built and completed
Show me the railway Mr. Peter Obi initiated, built and completed
Show me the amusement park Mr. Peter Obi initiated, built and completed
Show me the 3rd mainland bridge Mr. Peter Obi initiated, built and completed
Show me the airports Mr. Peter Obi initiated, built and completed
Show me the car manuafcturing plant Mr. Peter Obi initiated, built and completed
Show me the textile factories Mr. Peter Obi initiated, built and completed
Show me the radio stations Mr. Peter Obi initiated, built and completed

#Tableshaker
grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Investment Vs Lagos Govt Investment by Devil1Messenger: 5:11pm On Apr 27
cornelin:
Show me the stadium Mr. Peter Obi initiated, built and completed
Show me the railway Mr. Peter Obi initiated, built and completed
Show me the amusement park Mr. Peter Obi initiated, built and completed
Show me the 3rd mainland bridge Mr. Peter Obi initiated, built and completed
Show me the airports Mr. Peter Obi initiated, built and completed
Show me the car manuafcturing plant Mr. Peter Obi initiated, built and completed
Show me the textile factories Mr. Peter Obi initiated, built and completed
Show me the radio stations Mr. Peter Obi initiated, built and completed

#Tableshaker
grin grin grin
So Tinubu or Lagos govt did all these?
Re: Peter Obi Investment Vs Lagos Govt Investment by drlateef: 6:25pm On Apr 27
mohims:
Go and take your pills. That's my only advice to you

I honestly agree with you 💯. Did Tinubu create Imota Rice? He left Dangote refinery because he is mentally sick. 😂😂👆
Re: Peter Obi Investment Vs Lagos Govt Investment by theredaddy: 6:38pm On Apr 27
Devil1Messenger:

Lolz
This one understand nothing.

The brewery u guys said it is next to nothing, every shops in SS and SE sells it products.
But have u seen eko rice or lake rice b4?

Sense is far from all agbado supporters

That you have not seen lake rice does not mean some people are not eating it as we speak ... i don buy Eko rice well well, chop am wella, infact i will rate it A+ it matches foreign rice
Point of correction Hero beer is not state owned, peter obi used state funds to buy shares in sabmiller brewery ...

i for show you bags of eko rice i just finished, pictures not loading
Re: Peter Obi Investment Vs Lagos Govt Investment by rinzaugustine: 6:49pm On Apr 27
SoNature:
I want to set the record straight about the investment Obi made in Anambra

That investment was one of the best financial decisions Obi made. The shares Anambra had in that company grew from N1.95 billion (I don't know where Reno got $30 million from) to over N20 billion under Willie Obiano. Obiano should have sold the shares at the time.

Unfortunately, public office holders in Nigeria don't take anything seriously because of "it's not my papa business" attitude. Today, that investment has crashed to less than 100 million

Watch the video for more facts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y8jl-tePeA?si=FfhDGan03qF36hee

PS: Stop comparing Obi with Sanwo-Olu. Instead, compare Obi Vs Tinubu, the incompetent leader who was shoved down our throats by the agbadorians.
but the investors do not have any power to stop the price crash na as we all know Nigerian economy is tied to the dollar, so the blame should go buhari and tinubu for mismanaging Nigeria forex
Re: Peter Obi Investment Vs Lagos Govt Investment by Devil1Messenger: 7:28pm On Apr 27
theredaddy:

That you have not seen lake rice does not mean some people are not eating it as we speak ... i don buy Eko rice well well, chop am wella, infact i will rate it A+ it matches foreign rice
Point of correction Hero beer is not state owned, peter obi used state funds to buy shares in sabmiller brewery ...

i for show you bags of eko rice i just finished, pictures not loading
When the picture load, help us send am.
Or better still help us go the shop u buy am and do a video.
Else, na lie u dey.

Hero is a trademark of intafact beverage a subsidiary company of sabmiller
Only intafact beverage in Anambra has the right and licence to produce hero beer under sabmiller
Other sabmiller subsidiaries cant do hero beer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obanikoro's National Holiday / Politics And Violence? / A High Price To Pay For Ignorance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.