Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,653 members, 7,865,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

Ibb Still Very Much In Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb Still Very Much In Politics (814 Views)

Engage In Evangelism Not In Politics - Adeboye Tells Osinbajo / A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian / Our Girls Are Not Interested In Politics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibb Still Very Much In Politics by BigB11(m): 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2007
IBB still very much in politics – Akinyele

IBB
I have always said it that for now and for many years to come, Babangida is an issue. When he talks, they go to research and when Babangida does not talk, it is more serious. He has not talked of recent because he may be busy doing something important. You see, politics does not mean going to the podium to yell or go about organising rally. Politics is more than that. Those who are playing the politics that affect you and I, you do not see them. In every country, there are catalysts but they are few. Those who are ruling the country are not up to 20 and they don’t make noise. The only one among them who made noise and wanted everybody to know he was there just left. Don’t ask me his name. Babangida is still in politics. He is much interested in the affairs of this country.

http://www.ngex.com/cgi-bin/frame/frameit2.plx?link="http://www.sunnewsonline.com/"
Re: Ibb Still Very Much In Politics by Mamajama(m): 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2007
DUDE get a life, you dad is as dead as a stinking SKUNK in AMERICA if you know what a SKUNK smells like. Akinyele who does not command respect among his kingsmen a derange politician is someone you want us to listen to? when was the last time Akinyele has stupendous ovation at a reception?

Was he not one of IBB toy boys?

A beggar on the street has a better chance of ruling Nigeria in comparison to this toothless GENERAL, DICTATOR, MURDERER, 419ER MARADONA IBB your father.
Re: Ibb Still Very Much In Politics by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 21, 2007
is Alex Akinyele a serious person?

@ BigB1, you know everytime you come here on this forum, venerating IBB like he was your god or something, you not only sound pathetically stupid, you sound evil as well.

go get a fucking life.
Re: Ibb Still Very Much In Politics by BigB11(m): 10:10pm On Sep 21, 2007
I haven't said a word regarding this topic; I have only posted what Chief Akinyele said few days ago. .

My man, it will be valueless for me to entertain your imprudency. Please go get yourself some home training, lost ball.
Re: Ibb Still Very Much In Politics by McOmo(m): 12:51am On Sep 22, 2007
Big B . . . am a Lagos AC apologist to d core and yet I havent 4 once shifted grounds that IBB realistically is the 'Real Phenomenon' in Naija politics, let bobos continue to delude themselves, time will tell !
Re: Ibb Still Very Much In Politics by McKren(m): 12:51am On Sep 22, 2007
IBB has every right to be involved in Politics till he dies, that is his problem.

What I wont accept is being my President.
Re: Ibb Still Very Much In Politics by BigB11(m): 1:09am On Sep 22, 2007
My man, whether you like it or not IBB is in-charge.

Sorry!
Re: Ibb Still Very Much In Politics by McOmo(m): 1:42am On Sep 22, 2007
Mckren my pally ! IBB never send u letter bomb ?
Re: Ibb Still Very Much In Politics by IykeD1(m): 2:28am On Sep 22, 2007
Who cares?
Re: Ibb Still Very Much In Politics by BigB11(m): 3:44am On Sep 22, 2007
Exactly; nobody cares.
Re: Ibb Still Very Much In Politics by buchio7(m): 10:39am On Sep 22, 2007
this thread is rather irrelevant to present issues cos whether ibb is in politics or not it has not affected positively the life of the average nigerian(i dont mean sycophants who kiss ass 4 a living) n as far as i am concerned any person who is a leader that hasnt done that is not worth talking abt.
Re: Ibb Still Very Much In Politics by Mamajama(m): 8:22pm On Sep 24, 2007
that is not true we do care and that is why we are against IBB or his boys ever coming to rule us.

the whole nation is protesting his involvement in politics. we detest IBB. No offence to you and your family Big B1 you still my boy. Ill be home next month
Re: Ibb Still Very Much In Politics by Afam(m): 5:21pm On Oct 02, 2007
Are we talking about the same Soyinka that headed the FRSC under IBB and turned the beret to the official color of the PC?
Re: Ibb Still Very Much In Politics by babasin(m): 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2007
@Mamajama,
that is not true we do care and that is why we are against IBB or his boys ever coming to rule us.

Then you are really sleeping: your Senate President, 'David Mark' is IBB inner-core boy.

grin cheesy grin
Re: Ibb Still Very Much In Politics by Mamajama(m): 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2007
Yes, does anyone recalled when BIGB1 and I got into it on Soyinka's issue as a sell out for accepting a post from IBB to calm him down?

Nice to know they are exposing each other now. where did the GARI go sour?
Re: Ibb Still Very Much In Politics by Mamajama(m): 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2007
babasin are you reading what David Mark is saying about IBB lately dude?
Re: Ibb Still Very Much In Politics by iykrion(m): 11:44pm On Oct 02, 2007
Mamajama:

the whole nation is protesting his involvement in politics. we detest IBB. No offence to you and your family Big B1 you still my boy. Ill be home next month

Who are the 'we'? You sound as if your votes count in Nigeria's selection, sorry election.

(1) (Reply)

Asari Accuses Odili Of Paying Jomo Gbomo In The Past / Ibori's Assets Re-frozen / Obansanjo's Hand In Play: Whats Your View?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.