Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 (14447 Views)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 27th April 2023 / Liverpool vs Villarreal UCL (2 - 0) On 27th April 2022 / Real Madrid vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 1) On 27th April 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by Ekaka14: 9:01pm On Apr 27
I said from the beginning that it will be difficult for Pochettino to match the Experience, tacticsl skills of Unai Emery...
We did most of the playing after Villa got the first goal but they knew they needed an Insurance goal against a Chelsea team that kept pushing forward so they switched to a counter mode but once they got the second goal...Villa changed again and started attacking us...
Watch when they return from the break...they will sit back a absorb the pressure for a bit and counter to try to get a 3rd...and IF they get a 3rd goal that will be it...they'd run our defence ragged till the end of the game...
Poch has nothing on Unai...his boys are very slow to the ball....there's trepidation amongst the lads when they pass the ball around...Palmer has been quiet...Mudryk has been awful, Gallagher has been selfish...caicedo has been absent and our defence again has been all over the place.. Tiago Silva not in charge of that defence tonight at all....
Is there a comeback chance?.๐Ÿค” Yes, but looks SLIM!!

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by DeeNet1: 9:01pm On Apr 27
Re: Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by alobright17(m): 9:02pm On Apr 27
NeoWanZaeed:
Poch, board and the owner should all leave Chelsea alone
no weโ€™re not leaving, deal with that .
Re: Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by Tonytonex(m): 9:02pm On Apr 27
JoeEeL:
Sometimes I wonder whether people are still truly chelsea fans and how they do it.

Their team is the most senseless team Ive seen in a while with jokes of footballers like Jackson, Chilwell, Murdryk, severely overrated Palmer and a traumatised Enzo.

Need I mention the black boys with questionable dreads too?
same here. It's people that don't like change, or people that don't know the meaning of "change is constant" that will still be a die hard Chelsea fan outside the UK.

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by pek(m): 9:02pm On Apr 27
Can the Chelsea owner sell the players and recoup part of his money. This team is dreadful. Money wasted.

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by Azazyel: 9:03pm On Apr 27
Terrible!
Re: Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by pek(m): 9:04pm On Apr 27
alobright17:
no weโ€™re not leaving, deal with that .
are you part of the three he mentioned?
Re: Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by Lekan239(m): 9:05pm On Apr 27
Dybala11:

Which testing of formation against Arsenal?
Apart from Thiago Silva, please mention any other player on the bench that you believe should have started in place of those in Chelsea's starting lineup against Arsenal?
this ur comment means u knows nothing about chelsea and you shouldn't be here

Using this formation he used against villa is even better than the one he use against Arsenal. Just exclud Palmer who was sick and add sterling
Re: Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by Makunahatata: 9:06pm On Apr 27
Another night of depression and painment for Chelshit fans๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by CrossRhodes: 9:09pm On Apr 27
Ekaka14:
Cucurella should better man his post...and stop going forward to impress....if Villa gets a fast break ..he starts spinning around like lose wheel....hecshould stop thinking he has to go score to make things up!
Oops...its 2-0 now...
We can kiss this goodbye now... looks like another bad nightmare loading
Lol
Is he impressing you?

Person dey follow coach instructions and you dey talk another thing grin

Chavs fans eh

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 9:09pm On Apr 27
half time analysis

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by Inspirer1: 9:10pm On Apr 27
Ekaka14:
Cucurella should better man his post...and stop going forward to impress....if Villa gets a fast break ..he starts spinning around like lose wheel....hecshould stop thinking he has to go score to make things up!
Oops...its 2-0 now...
We can kiss this goodbye now... looks like another bad nightmare loading
I wonder the potential Chelsea saw to have gone for him

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by Ekaka14: 9:10pm On Apr 27
2nd half underway, Villa just rested martinez for another goal keeper...it appears Martinez took a knock in the 1st half

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by Madups(m): 9:11pm On Apr 27
Lamasta:
I no wan hear Jackson this Jackson that o
no walaha just close your ear.
Re: Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by patrickcollins: 9:13pm On Apr 27
Edoblakky:
If by now you don't know that Chelsea is under a curse, then you need to look again. Pochettinho is the curse in Chelsea
Not Porter or Lampard
Re: Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by Ekaka14: 9:14pm On Apr 27
Douglas Luis vs Caicedo...both entangled and got dished yellow card each...
Re: Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by Taiwojon(m): 9:14pm On Apr 27
Iyke48:
Chelsea is too early to cum, nawa for this my club o. You never enter toto you don cum
Why must everything be sex to you people.

Can't you just maintain Godliness for once.

Oh sorry!
A life without Christ cannot be Godly
Repent bro

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by Edoblakky(m): 9:14pm On Apr 27
The ref is a goat for that Caicedo card. That was a foolish officiating
Re: Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:15pm On Apr 27
Confirmedzombie:
I still belief Chelsea will won this march.

Hopes is not lose, we will won the march. All Chelsea haters spoke trash will wept at last

Say no to drug abuse๐Ÿ’Š

2 Likes

Re: Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by Ekaka14: 9:15pm On Apr 27
Thank God ...Palmer can see the ball now....May be this is a good sign for us...but like I said before, we need to watch out for Villa's fast breaks

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by osazsky(m): 9:15pm On Apr 27
When asenal lost against this good villa side who taught them how it's been done,the matches was fixed cuz Liverpool also lost against a very good palace side..Liverpool fans said FA fixed the match now that Aston villa is winning my brother Fa fix this match..he nor get waiting u want tell me..how can villa be leading Chelsea..but anytime asenal and Liverpool wins they are the better side but when them loose FA fix am

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by Travelpes: 9:17pm On Apr 27
Please can someone explain to me why people say murdrky has talent?

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by Elidrisy20: 9:17pm On Apr 27
Chai
Re: Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by iwaeda: 9:17pm On Apr 27
Integrafamoo:

Anakaye FC
Aburo Afani adugbo fc. grin grin grin[left][/left]

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by Makunahatata: 9:18pm On Apr 27
Lekan239:

Using this formation he used against villa is even better than the one he use against Arsenal. Just exclud Palmer who was sick and add sterling
make we hear word...even if you are allowed to use 22players and Arsenal/Aston villa 11 ,u go still chop am..... these teams are proper ballers, chelshit don't have playing style ,na just mumu with big names una pack fr team

2 Likes

Re: Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by osazsky(m): 9:19pm On Apr 27
As Chelsea spend reach we nor fit win common Aston villa..if this are d kind of result we are getting then I think there is justification to peps spending at least those ones are getting d desired results

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by Ekaka14: 9:19pm On Apr 27
Caicedo should stop this his use.less school boy's shot at goal, just find Palmer or any other good finisher

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by Lekan239(m): 9:20pm On Apr 27
Makunahatata:
make we hear word...even if you are allowed to use 22players and Arsenal/Aston villa 11 ,u go still chop am..... these teams are proper ballers, chelshit don't have playing style ,na just mumu with big names una pack fr team
like the way arsenal won first leg abi
Re: Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by Makunahatata: 9:21pm On Apr 27
osazsky:
When asenal lost against this good villa side who taught them how it's been done,the matches was fixed cuz Liverpool also lost against a very good palace side..Liverpool fans said FA fixed the match now that Aston villa is winning my brother Fa fix this match..he nor get waiting u want tell me..how can villa be leading Chelsea..but anytime asenal and Liverpool wins they are the better side but when them loose FA fix am
๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜‚ the other day una dey beat Everton 6-0 den no fix am.. Arsenal and Aston villa dey hammer u now, it's fixed....rant/cries of pained chelshit fan๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by Dybala11(m): 9:21pm On Apr 27
Lekan239:

You're the one that doesn't know what he's saying. What did Sterling do when he came in against Arsenal?
With or without Sterling and Thiago Silva, Chelsea would have lost against Arsenal.
Lower your expectations on this current Chelsea side, you're too young to become hypertensive.

A word is enough for the wise. ๐Ÿ‘†

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by Dybala11(m): 9:24pm On Apr 27
Travelpes:
Please can someone explain to me why people say murdrky has talent?
If they (i.e Chelsea fans) said he's talented, then he's talented ni my brother. ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024 by CorrectionFLuid: 9:24pm On Apr 27
Everybody just dey beat Chelsea anyhow.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nairaland Champions League Fantasy Football / Brentford vs Manchester City (1 - 0 ) On 28th May 2023 / Stoke Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 21st January 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.