Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,530 members, 7,958,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:53 PM

FROSBEL, let us decide whether to drain your blood - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / FROSBEL, let us decide whether to drain your blood (1887 Views)

Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / Questions For Frosbel On Tithing / Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: FROSBEL, let us decide whether to drain your blood by truthislight: 10:27am On Apr 19, 2013
Goshen360:

No mind them my brother. The life of Christ in us is greater than powers of this age. Our Christian brothers & sisters need understand we cannot just pick what suits us out of the laws of Moses and discard the rest. We don't stone people to death no more, why can't the witch also have a life....perhaps, God will save them. We're also once the enemy of God, our Loving God didn't kill us then, why should we be praying that witch should die? And how many of those 'religious' prayers had been answered by God? In the New Testament, God does not want any to die but that all (sinners) comes to repentance. Glory to God, Praise God!

The churches keep on casting out Demons from their members all the times.

Why are their members always an easy target for the Demons?

Why do the Demons find their members very easy to posses?

How can a people constantly being posses by Demons go and make disciples?

Should their members not have been freed from that?

Is satan living among them?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslims Better Than Christians? / History Of Pastor JOSEPH AYODELE BABALOLA / "I Believe I Will Go To Heaven Because I Live By The Golden Rule."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.