Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Which State Has The Worst History Of Governors? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which State Has The Worst History Of Governors? (20054 Views)

May 29: Full List Of Governors To Be Inaugurated Today / Onnoghen Conviction: Lawyer Fears Over The Tenure Of Governors, Lawmakers / 2019 Presidency: PDP Speaks On Some Of Governors ‘secretly Working’ For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State Has The Worst History Of Governors? by Dimma360: 3:16pm On Apr 28
ABIA is the worst from SE followed by
IMO
The rest are sailing well
ENUGU
ANAMBRA
EBONYI

KOGI is worst from NC followed by
BENUE
the rest are sailing fine
PLATEAU
TARABA
NASARAWA

No state have suffered worst in SS
They are all sailing fine

I don't know if the remaining regions
NW
SW
NE
Re: Which State Has The Worst History Of Governors? by chukel(m): 3:19pm On Apr 28
Broveens42:

Lol.
You are asking an okigwe son that visits even the interior villages, if he's been to imo ?

How pathetic can bitter politics erode the little truth in you.

Have you travelled from Owerri to Enugu ?
What governors since 1999 couldn't do, Uzodinma did it
fantastic job done by Hope. See ehn, God will continue to bless him for that 58km stretch of road he did. I pray it lasts as it doesn't look as solid as Owerri to orlu road.
The emboldened is wrong as Achike Udenwa did that road in his first term.
Re: Which State Has The Worst History Of Governors? by Christistruth00: 3:21pm On Apr 28
FatherOfJesus:
Enugu is trying.

Uzodinma is the worst in the east

Uzodinma has been building good roads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz_JV2BS35s?si=9eq1Xd3GHCvnmPkV
Re: Which State Has The Worst History Of Governors? by chukel(m): 3:22pm On Apr 28
Franking:

I live in Owerri. If the Orlu road, Okigwe road and currently Mbaise road are not fixed I don't know how Imolites would have fared. Agreed, more needs to be done but every single road Uzodimma has done is being enjoyed by Imo citizens. Without going out of my way to hype Uzodimma I don't believe he's one of the worst governors. Simple.
Has he done mbaise road?
Re: Which State Has The Worst History Of Governors? by Olorilolo(f): 3:30pm On Apr 28
Kogi state is the most unfortunate state in Nigeria. Infact, it's a mini Nigeria, plagued with too many ethnic groups, hence disunity and just like Nigeria, churning out failure after failure as Governors.

It's really sad.

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Worst History Of Governors? by wiseoneking: 3:35pm On Apr 28
yarimo:
ALEX OTTI of Abia state is the worst Governor in Nigeria and a disgrace to good governernce
The worst poo answer on the earth. Stop joking or move this to joke section. ISI agwo
Re: Which State Has The Worst History Of Governors? by chukel(m): 3:47pm On Apr 28
People are not mentioning bayelsa cos they forget that state exists. They have produced the most useless governors and will continue to produce worse ones. Any society that revolves around woman nyash is bound to be a calamity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which State Has The Worst History Of Governors? by Agugbadin: 4:14pm On Apr 28
Abia
Delta
Kogi
Zamfara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which State Has The Worst History Of Governors? by gabmanuel(m): 4:18pm On Apr 28
BeninRefugees:
NW - Zamfara

NE- Yobe

NC- Benue

SW - Ogun

SE - Enugu

SS- Bayelsa

Enugu has always had the best Governors in South East apart from your brother Gburugburu
Re: Which State Has The Worst History Of Governors? by BALLOSKI: 4:30pm On Apr 28
JuanDeDios:

So was the other Idris (can't remember his first name). Only Abubakar Audu has done relatively well in that state.
Ibrahim Idris(Ibro) - he was a failure and he was in office for 9 years- unfortunately.

They can't have it good like Abubakar Audu again.

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Worst History Of Governors? by 11cows4sale(m): 4:35pm On Apr 28
I think Bayelsa is worse than any state.
They have a very big allocation from FG, but noting to show for it.

Bayelsa don't have luck with good governance, everybody wan jus collect their share of the state treasury.

The youths are even worse, lazy and they don't really care. Only to dey shout aro mate and chairmo e-way nah them Sabi

I jus tire for my state😭

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which State Has The Worst History Of Governors? by Niok: 4:42pm On Apr 28
Abia and Ogun
Re: Which State Has The Worst History Of Governors? by kareemkamil(m): 6:08pm On Apr 28
Fayemi the most worst governor ever. He has nothing in his brain. Nothing good about him.
Re: Which State Has The Worst History Of Governors? by iamwebguru: 6:09pm On Apr 28
Na Ogun State Governors, that state is blessed with large hectares of land for investment and they are very lucky to be close to Lagos. but their daft governors only care about their pockets.

When a right-thinking person sees an opportunity he/she will grab it with 2 hands. But not them. Ogun state should be competing with Lagos in terms of infrastructure and development.

Lagos state has claimed many of their lands because of their low level of thinking. Ogun state government abandoned the road that was supposed to be repaired by them, it was the Lagos state governor (Gov. Babajide Sanwolu) who had to go and meet with the Ogun state governor (Dapo Abiodun) that they should join hands in repairing the road so that the road can be accessible for commuters.

They make the state unlivable for people who can't afford to live in Lagos, they also make it a bad place for investment and doing business. It's just a pity.

Ode before you go quote me, make sure you have travelled around Ogun state, and not just Abeokuta or Ijebu Ode.

YourGFsnatcher:
Which state do you think has the worst set of Governors?

I think its Benue

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Worst History Of Governors? by ObiaboAdoka(m): 7:49pm On Apr 28
YourGFsnatcher:

Maybe his media crew are not doing well.
Rev Fr H. Aliah 10 months in office is far better than Ortom 8yrs in office as Governor of BENUE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which State Has The Worst History Of Governors? by Togas777: 8:26pm On Apr 28
Imo state & formal Abia state governors are the worst. Peace i come.
Re: Which State Has The Worst History Of Governors? by Gofwane(m): 8:36pm On Apr 28
You see kogi, that's on a whole new level.

I've never seen dumber backward people like kogi people - especially in lokoja. Very angry and violent people.
Their government are looting them dry and instead of fighting them back, they are busy fighting outsiders trying to bring development into the state.
Re: Which State Has The Worst History Of Governors? by SweetCarrot(m): 8:37pm On Apr 28
I wonder what state will come out tops

Technicians Needed in Port Harcourt City

🛠️AC Technician
🔧Refrigerator Technician
⚙️Washing Machine Technician
🪛Electrician
👇 👇 👇 👇
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10AsSlPklmjoM-r8L4Bjhda5R7XwMv282tdkWzUYkLjY/edit
Re: Which State Has The Worst History Of Governors? by Dpharisee: 8:47pm On Apr 28
BeninRefugees:
NW - Zamfara

NE- Yobe

NC- Benue

SW - Ogun

SE - Enugu

SS- Bayelsa
Bia edit that thing and change Enugu to Abia as many people have said
Re: Which State Has The Worst History Of Governors? by OVB123: 8:55pm On Apr 28
blackboy:
Kogi
You are right. Kogi state is the undisputed champion.
Re: Which State Has The Worst History Of Governors? by OVB123: 9:03pm On Apr 28
yuzjet:
Amosun should be in jail.
If Amosu is jailed, Where will Dapo Abiodu go?
Re: Which State Has The Worst History Of Governors? by YourGFsnatcher: 9:07pm On Apr 28
iamwebguru:
Na Ogun State Governors, that state is blessed with large hectares of land for investment and they are very lucky to be close to Lagos. but their daft governors only care about their pockets.

When a right-thinking person sees an opportunity he/she will grab it with 2 hands. But not them. Ogun state should be competing with Lagos in terms of infrastructure and development.

Lagos state has claimed many of their lands because of their low level of thinking. Ogun state government abandoned the road that was supposed to be repaired by them, it was the Lagos state governor (Gov. Babajide Sanwolu) who had to go and meet with the Ogun state governor (Dapo Abiodun) that they should join hands in repairing the road so that the road can be accessible for commuters.

They make the state unlivable for people who can't afford to live in Lagos, they also make it a bad place for investment and doing business. It's just a pity.

Ode before you go quote me, make sure you have travelled around Ogun state, and not just Abeokuta or Ijebu Ode.

And I ways envy Ogun. It's when u hear some things you will get more info
Re: Which State Has The Worst History Of Governors? by YourGFsnatcher: 9:07pm On Apr 28
iamwebguru:

And I ways envy Ogun. It's when u hear some things you will get more info.
Re: Which State Has The Worst History Of Governors? by YourGFsnatcher: 9:09pm On Apr 28
JuanDeDios:

OGD = Otunba Gbenga Daniels
Is he from ogun?
Re: Which State Has The Worst History Of Governors? by kcbaba007: 10:24pm On Apr 28
Abia, thank God for Alex Otti, and thank Goof for prof. Otti, who did not collect bribe from the powers that be to rig Abia state elections, may Good continually bless her
Re: Which State Has The Worst History Of Governors? by kcbaba007: 10:28pm On Apr 28
iamwebguru:

Ijebu ode is an eye sore
Re: Which State Has The Worst History Of Governors? by silverkings: 10:51pm On Apr 28
BlackRains:
Soludo.... Anambra state
your father
Re: Which State Has The Worst History Of Governors? by Melagros(m): 11:32pm On Apr 28
Kelklein:
All the middle belt states.. e just be like say all of them dey under curse say dey no go get better governors..
Komot Plateau State, Baba Jang tried
Re: Which State Has The Worst History Of Governors? by handzomee(m): 11:50pm On Apr 28
YourGFsnatcher:
Which state do you think have the worst set of Governors.

I think its Benue

Ogun state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which State Has The Worst History Of Governors? by valx2: 12:41am On Apr 29
yarimo:
ALEX OTTI of Abia state is the worst Governor in Nigeria and a disgrace to good governernce

You must be really high on some cheap crack.. you need rehab
Re: Which State Has The Worst History Of Governors? by MyAmericandream(f): 4:16am On Apr 29
Zuckembego:

If Amosun should be in jail, Dapo should have been in hell by now.
Dapo is the worst thing Ogun State has ever have as a governor

When he shared his testimony back then at prayer city on how God favored him during the election. I was happy for Ogun state, I was like God has finally listened to the cry of Ogun people with a God fearing man. little did I know he would be the worse thing Ogun st has ever produced as a governor.

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Worst History Of Governors? by Classicbim: 3:47pm On May 03
Hello! Please I need help on conversation from hnd to bsc at cresent university

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Deputy IG Of Police Slumps In Ikorodu Hotel / Court Re-affirms Sheriff’s Sack As PDP Chairman / Morocco: Jonathan An Exporter Of Conflict- Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.