Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

How Christians Judge God: If Jesus Died For Christians, Who Died For Muslims - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Christians Judge God: If Jesus Died For Christians, Who Died For Muslims (544 Views)

Video Of Reverend Sister Henrietta Alokha Who Died In Abule Ado Explosion / Madonna University: Justice For Stephanie Who Died On Campus / Photos From The Burial Of UNIZIK Graduate Who Died Few Weeks Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Christians Judge God: If Jesus Died For Christians, Who Died For Muslims by gammarays(m): 6:30am On Apr 29
IAmHim1:
You believe all your sins are forgiven by the blood of a murdered man and you want to enter heaven

BOLD of you

OGA your sins are still on your head. So it's better you take corrections. Treat others the same way you want to be treated. Like attract like. Change yourself and the people that will get attracted to you changes automatically.

Instead of believing in nonsense

Like I said before
Ignorance mixed with arrogance is a disaster

Jesus died and paid for our sins doesn't mean we should continue with sin. Real Christianity is living a good life towards God and mankind.
There'll be judgement for mankind and more for anyone who abuses the grace.
Jesus has paid the price already by giving his life which He won't do again. We're to be disciplined in living and live like him( that's how the word Christian originated and it's real meaning)

From your arguments, I observed you view Christianity with your human understanding which is limited and full of errors. I'll only pray for you to encounter Jesus and know what he really did for you and me.

I can also notice the arrogance in you because you blatantly talk false things with no proof and want to enforce it as a standard for others. Accusing others of believing in nonsense while you speak nonsense.

I won't give you an attention again by replying you. If you know what true Christianity is, you won't be making your erroneous assertions.
Re: How Christians Judge God: If Jesus Died For Christians, Who Died For Muslims by IAmHim1: 6:39am On Apr 29
Lolzzzz

Paid for your sins as per what now

Why do you feel so entitled to what can be never be yours
You want to eat your cake and still have it

The reason you believe in this imaginary blood is because you love doing bad things so you assure yourself that whatever happens,. The blood will be there for you

Look around you
In a street, you can find 4-5 churches all preaching pure nonsense

The highest Jesus did was coming to teach about his Fathers laws and commandments
But humans like you and I killed him and then said he came to die for the World

Bullshit. Of all the universe, earth is just the milky way galaxy...we haven't talked about other galaxies oo

Now tell me...who came to die for the other creation in the other galaxies

You see the problem now

We Humans think we are the only creation in the WHOLE UNIVERSE

LOLZZZZZZ

if we were the only creations created, how come man hasn't even explored 0.1% of it

It was supposed to be accessible to us...or did the blood not pay for that one too lolzzzzz grin sad

Common the water Bodies...man is still discovering new water animals....you're here spilling like you are the only creation created

No wonder you sound entitled to the blood of the Murdered Jesus
Lolzzzz grin

gammarays:

Like I said before
Ignorance mixed with arrogance is a disaster

Jesus died and paid for our sins doesn't mean we should continue with sin. Real Christianity is living a good life towards God and mankind.
There'll be judgement for mankind and more for anyone who abuses the grace.
Jesus has paid the price already by giving his life which He won't do again. We're to be disciplined in living and live like him( that's how the word Christian originated and it's real meaning)

From your arguments, I observed you view Christianity with your human understanding which is limited and full of errors. I'll only pray for you to encounter Jesus and know what he really did for you and me.

I can also notice the arrogance in you because you blatantly talk false things with no proof and want to enforce it as a standard for others. Accusing others of believing in nonsense while you speak nonsense.

I won't give you an attention again by replying you. If you know what true Christianity is, you won't be making your erroneous assertions.
Re: How Christians Judge God: If Jesus Died For Christians, Who Died For Muslims by Linus199(m): 7:42am On Apr 29
IAmHim1:
I like you Linus199
So far you seem to be the only one with sense asking the pertinent questions and for that, I'll give you eye opening pointers

Once upon a time in the world, people were killed for owning books, talkless of Bibles.
Books were sooo important that whoever had them was burnt at the stake and the available ones with the authority were chained to shelves to not allow easy access

Lolzzzz. I know it's hard to believe but the Bible was written by the victors, NOT THE CONQUERED

BUT now, were in 2024, the Bible is now being shared in the streets FOR FREE. lolzzz

How did we get to that.

Some backward fellow who see the truth and choose not to believe it would think that the blood of Christ made it all possible...and to be honest, I used to believe all of that nonsense in my early years cry but we thank God for the life of Helpyourself here on Nairaland who revealed the truth to me by way of his posts and teachings

Now this is where it all gets funny...if you read the same Bible carefully, you will find out that it was the ROMAN soldiers that killed Jesus after receiving command from the ROMAN governor

And it was after Jesus death that the Romans decided to create a church to WORSHIP THE SAME MAN THAT THEY MURDERED

the people were given a Choice...either Barnabas or Jesus. The people LITERALLY Choosed Barnabas to be free. Lolzzzz

They LITERALLY killed Jesus and after that, they found out that he was truly the Son of God and guess what

They knew that the people would riot if they found put that the true son of God was killed like a common chicken so they decided to say that The son Of God came to die for our sins

Ta-da!! That's the history of the fallacy of the blood of Jesus Christ

Lolzzz BINGO!
Jesus the Son of God came down to Earth AND IN NO PLACE IN THE BIBLE, DID HE EVER MENTION BUILDING A CHURCH or working with the church elder to build a Church

I need you now to think deeply about this: If the church, a physical building, was so important to God, then why didn't JESUS, his Own son build one
but instead, the Bible have it on record that Jesus took koboko and flogged out the people from the church...the money changer AND THE DOVE SELLER!!

Imagine the rccg even have a dove as its Logo lolzzzz. They sell wrist bands inside the church. Chosen sells apron for cooking inside the church. Deeper life sells sticker. And a whole lot of others sell prayer sand, anointing oil...even water from the pool of Bethsaida

Imagine...how can you sell anointing oil. HOW CAN YOU SELL PRAYER SAND

did Jesus ever sell anything to the people. When He multiplied the bread and fishes, why didn't he sell it to the people so as to raise money 'For his ministry'

I wrote about it here 'If Jesus sold the bread and fishes' https://www.nairaland.com/7885465/jesus-sold-bread-fishes

Understand this:
The same Romans that killed Jesus is the same roomans that opened a church to honor the person they killed. Lolzzz. Jesus was a threat and they needed him out of the way

Do you want to Know why

Because Jesus taught the people that you don't need any physical building to access God, A spiritual being and the Roman Bible teachers hated it because if the people stopped coming to church, then their tithe and their offerings will stop coming. They were scared they were gonna lose their means of livelihood that's why they killed Jesus and then later said 'He came to die for the sins of the world' lolzzzzz

Whoever wore the Bible WROTE IT IN A WAY THAT GIVES POWER TO THE CHURCH...even when we all clearly know that we don't need the church to access God, an Omnipresent being

And all of the celebrations, Christmas, Easter, ash. Friday...they are all bullshit. It's just to reinforce the lie...they believe that of kids see their parents doing it, when the kids grow up, they will continue it and IT WORKED

you see mindless people celebrating Easter and Christmas and nonsense all because they saw their dad and mom celebrate Easter. If they ask their pastor the need of these silly celebrations, their pastor will call them a witch and they get scared a they accept it like that

It's a sad reality I'm Telling you

The bible was edited. That's why you see all these contradictions up and down. The so called church elders almost removed traces of karma and reincarnation from the Bible

But they weren't that successful

Karma: why did David son die after he killed Uriah. Why didn't he just ask for forgiveness and become a new creation lolzzzzz. That's karma. He killed a woman husband, someone precious to her so he had to watch someone precious to him die. Ta-da! Your light bulb moment

Reincarnation: Elijah beheaded the Prophet of Baal. When he got reincarnated as John the Baptist. Guess how John the Baptist was killed. Ta-da!!

It's Soo beautiful that the powers that be thought they removed it completely from the Bible
Lolzzzzz

The bible wasn't written in English. There's Aramaic and Hebrew. It WAS CONVERTED TO ENGLISH and most times, it all depended in the feelings of the converter. If the converter felt something wasn't making sense, he/she changed it to make sense lolzzzzz

That's why FRUIT of the womb means CHILD but if the fruit is a child then why can't the TREE be SEX

how else do you expect to give birth to a baby if not through sex

Ta-da!!! Lolzzzz

Hope you're seeing it now Linus199
Your response is fair.
Where did you get the information that the Romans discovered Jesus was the son of God?.

You admitted that the Bible is contradictory, what makes you think the part of the Bible you believe in is true?.

You said someone made you understand the Bible, what Bible, the contradictory one?.
How did he come about the explanation of the Bible since none of us was there when all this happened?.

John the Baptist is Elijah?, do you believe in reincarnation if yes, why do Christians believe that after death comes judgement?. which of our existence will be used to judge us?.

Before you use the Bible to answer any of the question, first tell me the criteria you use to accept the particular Bible you are using now/
Re: How Christians Judge God: If Jesus Died For Christians, Who Died For Muslims by IAmHim1: 12:21pm On Apr 29
THEY KNEW JESUS WAS THE SON OF GOD FROM DAY ONE

DONT YOU GET!

a house divided against itself WILL FALL. If a house is divided against outsiders, it will stand.

Jesus can't be of the devil and be casting out demons and healing people and taking power from the church, the strong hold of the devil.

What would the devil gain if Jesus was casting out demons PERMANENTLY AWAY FROM PEOPLE

if Jesus has been casting out demons from people and the demons were returning, that would have been something...but the demons were thrown away permanently

Do you get now

And It was very easy for the people to know whose side Jesus was on

All they had to do was ask the devil. Ta-da!!!

Surely they could not have accessed the devil directly but they could access the messengers of the devil

Yes. These messenggers existed during the time of Jesus

All they had to do was ask: "is Jesus one of you"

And the devil being tricky will definitely say 'YES' so as to spoil Jesus mission lolzzzz

Then all it would have taken For the people to get rid of Jesus was TO SUMMON A DEMON OF A HIGHER RANK to put Jesus in his place...lolzzzz

But which demon is Higher than the true Son of God
Lolzzzz

here's the other pointer:

JESUS never asked for a penny when healing people. Jesus NEVER CHARGED MONEY. and when He healed, the affliction never returned again

His healing added no sorrow

Remember when Jesus fed 5000. Surely he had the right to demand money for 'the ministry'. He is the son Of God. Surely he has the right to demand the people to build him a majestic auditorium with 5000 sits with the latest tambourines...but guess what

HE DID NOT CHARGE ANYONE ANYTHING!

unlike our pastors today. For you to be given a front sit at rccg and deeper life, all you have to do is to be a powerful politician. That's all. When Peter Obi and Tinubu visited the churches around during the time of their campaign, you think they sat at the back of the church
Lolzzzz

No!! The front sit was offered to them.

And I'm sure most of the church members that have spent years in that church haven't been offered the front sit before. It's no longer about holiness but how rich and marketable you are to bring gullible people into the church

And yes, I know fully well you are a troll. Lolzzz
Don't ask me how I know

You are not here to learn. You are here to fake meekness and humility so you can ask questions that will then make you jump and say 'yes. i got you'

You want to compare notes. If whatever I say doesn't match with what is already brainwashed in your head, you will quickly and subtly counteract...in a meek way of course. Lolzzzz

Something Worth doing is worth doing well. If you want to deceive me, be smart about it.

I'll still answer your questions though. Lolzzz. Don't be afraid. There are lots of genuine readers desperate for the truth

The bible was edited. If you look closely, you can find out the part of the Bible that was edited
You want to know how to get this superpower don't you..it's quite simple

ANY part of the Bible that:

1) gives power to the church

2) creates a division in God's creation

3) Sweep reincarnation and karma under the rug

IS THE EDITED PART

and this is what I can remember while typing now. When you start to observe, you will see the truth clearly

Christians believe after death comes judgement because it's what they have been taught to believe.

The part of our existence that will be used to judge us is our

1) words
2) deeds
3) thoughts

Ta-da

Please pay attention now

If Christian believe that the blood of Jesus washes away all sins, why are they afraid of hell since they believe their sins are already forgiven.

Lolzzzz

Sleep on that people!
Linus199:
Your response is fair.
Where did you get the information that the Romans discovered Jesus was the son of God?.

You admitted that the Bible is contradictory, what makes you think the part of the Bible you believe in is true?.

You said someone made you understand the Bible, what Bible, the contradictory one?.
How did he come about the explanation of the Bible since none of us was there when all this happened?.

John the Baptist is Elijah?, do you believe in reincarnation if yes, why do Christians believe that after death comes judgement?. which of our existence will be used to judge us?.

Before you use the Bible to answer any of the question, first tell me the criteria you use to accept the particular Bible you are using now/
Re: How Christians Judge God: If Jesus Died For Christians, Who Died For Muslims by Linus199(m): 12:43pm On Apr 29
IAmHim1:

THEY KNEW JESUS WAS THE SON OF GOD FROM DAY ONE

DONT YOU GET!

a house divided against itself WILL FALL. If a house is divided against outsiders, it will stand.

Jesus can't be of the devil and be casting out demons and healing people and taking power from the church, the strong hold of the devil.

What would the devil gain if Jesus was casting out demons PERMANENTLY AWAY FROM PEOPLE

if Jesus has been casting out demons from people and the demons were returning, that would have been something...but the demons were thrown away permanently

Do you get now

And It was very easy for the people to know whose side Jesus was on

All they had to do was ask the devil. Ta-da!!!

Surely they could not have accessed the devil directly but they could access the messengers of the devil

Yes. These messenggers existed during the time of Jesus

All they had to do was ask: "is Jesus one of you"

And the devil being tricky will definitely say 'YES' so as to spoil Jesus mission lolzzzz

Then all it would have taken For the people to get rid of Jesus was TO SUMMON A DEMON OF A HIGHER RANK to put Jesus in his place...lolzzzz

But which demon is Higher than the true Son of God
Lolzzzz

here's the other pointer:

JESUS never asked for a penny when healing people. Jesus NEVER CHARGED MONEY. and when He healed, the affliction never returned again

His healing added no sorrow

Remember when Jesus fed 5000. Surely he had the right to demand money for 'the ministry'. He is the son Of God. Surely he has the right to demand the people to build him a majestic auditorium with 5000 sits with the latest tambourines...but guess what

HE DID NOT CHARGE ANYONE ANYTHING!

unlike our pastors today. For you to be given a front sit at rccg and deeper life, all you have to do is to be a powerful politician. That's all. When Peter Obi and Tinubu visited the churches around during the time of their campaign, you think they sat at the back of the church
Lolzzzz

No!! The front sit was offered to them.

And I'm sure most of the church members that have spent years in that church haven't been offered the front sit before. It's no longer about holiness but how rich and marketable you are to bring gullible people into the church

And yes, I know fully well you are a troll. Lolzzz
Don't ask me how I know

You are not here to learn. You are here to fake meekness and humility so you can ask questions that will then make you jump and say 'yes. i got you'

You want to compare notes. If whatever I say doesn't match with what is already brainwashed in your head, you will quickly and subtly counteract...in a meek way of course. Lolzzzz

Something Worth doing is worth doing well. If you want to deceive me, be smart about it.

I'll still answer your questions though. Lolzzz. Don't be afraid. There are lots of genuine readers desperate for the truth

The bible was edited. If you look closely, you can find out the part of the Bible that was edited
You want to know how to get this superpower don't you..it's quote simple

ANY part of the Bible that:

1) gives power to the church

2) creates a division in God's creation

3) Sweep reincarnation and karma under the rug

IS THE EDITED PART

and this is what I can remember while typing now. When you start to observe, you will see the truth clearly

It's clear you don't have answers to any of the questions that's why you called me troll and brainwashed.

Isaiah wrote, “See my servant, my Chosen One in whom I delight.” (Isaiah 42:1 ). Jesus Christ described Himself as a servant, when He said, “The Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve.” (Mark 10:45).
Here is Jesus calling himself the servant of God and son of man.

Also i remembered a verse of the Bible where Jesus was praying to God for the cup to pass him by right?, didn't there ( God and Jesus ) have the agreement before he came to earth?.

Now try to answer this questions without being sentimental let's see who is brainwashed between me and you.
Re: How Christians Judge God: If Jesus Died For Christians, Who Died For Muslims by IAmHim1: 1:04pm On Apr 29
Ta-da!

Lolzzzzzzzzz

You aren't here to seek answers

You are only here to compare notes sadly enough.

Your cup is filled. You gotta empty it first to take in clean water

Lolzzzz

Rest now
Linus199:
It's clear you don't have answers to any of the questions that's why you called me troll and brainwashed.

Isaiah wrote, “See my servant, my Chosen One in whom I delight.” (Isaiah 42:1 ). Jesus Christ described Himself as a servant, when He said, “The Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve.” (Mark 10:45).
Here is Jesus calling himself the servant of God and son of man.

Also i remembered a verse of the Bible where Jesus was praying to God for the cup to pass him by right?, didn't there ( God and Jesus ) have the agreement before he came to earth?.

Now try to answer this questions without being sentimental let's see who is brainwashed between me and you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gce Registration / In Pursuit Of Education / Futo Gave 3omin For 100 Question.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.